Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,347 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:16 AM

I Want To Make Money Online/offline. Please Help Me Out. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Want To Make Money Online/offline. Please Help Me Out. (3132 Views)

Free Mini Importation Business Training Offline / Jamb Biometric Finger Print Scanner And Offline Software / Do You Need Us Or Uk Address For Your Online & Offline Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Make Money Online/offline. Please Help Me Out. by Rolexol(m): 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2012
Sir/ma i really need an assistant on :HOW TO MAKE A LEGITIMATE MONEY ON THE INTERNET IN NIGERIA WITHOUT MONEY BOTH ONLINE OR OFFLINE.if should tell you that i have money on me,i should be lying.sir/MA,if its really possible to guard me through ON a way i can use to make a legitimate income,i will be glad.in this our country,there are many trust n genuin ppl ever were but how can you differentiate dem from the bad?sir i truelly beg of you.if there is anything at all to help me out,i will be very happy to receive it and promise to pay you the price as soon as i see the result.one more thing,i am loosing my girlfriend that i intend to marry just becuze i dnt have the money to pay bride price at hand now.God so good,i have access to the internet almost all day in my friends office.LORD WILL BLESS YOU.please dis is my email address:rolexino@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Make Money Online/offline. Please Help Me Out. by osamedia(m): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2012
do yahoo yahoo, cos na only that business unon go spend money to learn.
Re: I Want To Make Money Online/offline. Please Help Me Out. by dav8id(m): 9:37am On Jul 05, 2012
There no way you can make good money online without spending money. If you most make good money online(here in nigeria) you most have an online business. Online business give you money even if you ara sleeping, the only thing is, some online business need little startup while some need hug amount.

Ok let let me give you this simple clue, did you have churches around your area? Did they get at lease 500 members? Are the churches up to 5 in numbers? If yes, then start bulksms. Introduce bulksms service to them.

How those it work?

Get a magic sale letter of bulksms and submit to them.

Search for cheap bulksms resaller eg you buy at N1 per unit you sell at N4 per unit.

You can start bulksms with zero capital, all what you need to do is to senb a magic killer sale letter to churches, when the accept your proposal and offer you the job, you charge them and collect the money. Use part of the money and buy the require unit thats all.

But remember good sale or proposal letter determine your chance of getting the deal or not. So you need good sale letter, if you can get it, then give us a call we give you our sale latter at N 600.

FOR MORE ONLINE BUSINEES YOU CAN DO HERE IN NIGERIA YOU CAN click here http://salenow2..com

Or 07037781319
Re: I Want To Make Money Online/offline. Please Help Me Out. by chiefkpokp(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2012
well why if you eventually though venturing into bulksms business, then contact me, every resources is free for you once become our reseller, buy credit units for as low as 1naira, you stand a chance to gain alot, free bulksms proposal which will include your desired company, ur logo, email, contacts on the proposal letters which you would take to back and boost your bulksms business,Just email me for more info: chiefaskpk@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Make Money Online/offline. Please Help Me Out. by noblefrank31(m): 12:03am On Jul 09, 2012
Try freelancing. It pays a lot. Last month alone, i earned a total of N47,500 from online freelancing on a legitimate nigerian based website that pays directly in naira. Visit the first link in my signature below to register and start making money at once. It is free of charge !!!
Re: I Want To Make Money Online/offline. Please Help Me Out. by 3RNEST(m): 1:16am On Jul 09, 2012
@op, i can see too many hidden post, i advise u do some homework at google to see hw best u can make money online/offline...try to get a job offline, any job throway pride, gateman, security, dry cleaning, save some money, get a good pick of online site dat u sure of making money from and start from there..pls becareful online!
Re: I Want To Make Money Online/offline. Please Help Me Out. by dwizy(m): 1:48am On Jul 09, 2012
To be honest, it is pretty difficult to make money online without any investment. However, there are some biz that require very little amount of money for start ups. Now, have this; Do you love to take photograph? Learn about the online and offline photography business here;;;;;; http://www.learnthecashway.
Re: I Want To Make Money Online/offline. Please Help Me Out. by Mankarki(m): 5:35am On Jul 09, 2012
Try affiliate network marketing. It pays a lot. Last month alone, i earned a total of N47,500 from online freelancing on a legitimate nigerian based website that pays directly in naira. Visit the first LINK in my signature below to register and start making money at once. It is free of charge !!! EARN OVER N5,000 DAILY. VISIT
Re: I Want To Make Money Online/offline. Please Help Me Out. by wysenas(m): 11:10am On Jul 09, 2012
Broda,it takes money 2 make money on both online and offline biz.with yur present financial situatn,offline is d best biz 4 u.d problem with our youth is pride if not how can a young and agile man be complaining of money with vast opportunity around.since u dont have cash,talk 2 yur friends 2 lend u money like 10k-30k or more and go into-pop corn,indomie/tea/custard joint,mini restaurant{mama put},selling second hand phones,clothe,shoe etc.frying Akara/yam/potatoes etc.u see money dont talk,d sale u make in d above biz will not shout about its source.but if u are looking 4 office job or d one they call white colar job.d choice is yurs becos these biz bring results immediately not like online that takes time 2 mature.if u find my advice useful fine.i wish u gdluck.do try and read money making magazines and books.
Re: I Want To Make Money Online/offline. Please Help Me Out. by cool0: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2014
Millions of people earn nothing online and some smart professionals and innovative people make good money online.For those looking to tap the power of the web for some extra income , start a web hosting reseller program can turn out to be a huge profit business.Its very effective in terms of setup costs and time. To start with , you can Launch a website to promote your hosting services.start you carrier a reseller with this site http://www.goresellers.com/
it cost you a little bit more for a reseller account , but you get to keep the clients to pay you . Two to three clients of yours on the reseller hosting account is enough to cover your cost. The rest is profit. This option is a lot like buying in bulk, and reselling at retail for huge profit.make use of this site & start a carrier & gain more profit in it ...

(1) (Reply)

Party Favours On Offer / Just For Soap Dealer & Prospect (irish Spring Produce In Nigeria) / Best E-payment Site That Enables You Make Same-day Payments Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.