Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Nairaland State Coordinators -36 STATES - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland State Coordinators -36 STATES (637 Views)

Nairaland State The Reason Why You Were Ban From Nairaland / Nairaland State Of The Union Thread / New Nairaland: State Of The Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland State Coordinators -36 STATES by gbogboti: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2012
As an active member of this noble forum. I am hereby moving a motion that we should take a count of ourselves in this simple format:
State of Residence:
State of Origin:

The essence of this is to know how many active members we have per state. My reason(s) are thus;

I think every state needs a coordinator. This would become a reality after a careful look into this motion. The state coordinator 'd be responsible for managing the state section in terms of marketing and awareness. I think something like the "technology market" section is needed per state. The coordinator of any state in question should be able to make people come and market their goods there. Gradually, nairaland 'll become the biggest online market in Nigeria and Africa. For instance, if am the coordinator for Lagos, it 'd be my duty to make sure all Alaba traders/Balogun market traders have all their commodities/goods on nairaland in the Lagos state section. The same applies to doctors, lawyers as the case maybe.

My whole idea about this might sound crappy if not silly to some nairalanders. But something tells me its very achieve-able.

Let me allow all of us to make our contributions and of course the moderators

*typing with a mobile phone. I have to be brief.
Re: Nairaland State Coordinators -36 STATES by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2012
Of course it is a good idea and very achievable. But mind you it cannot work except Seun buys into the idea.

If not it is KAPUT.
Re: Nairaland State Coordinators -36 STATES by go4value(m): 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2012
@op....d tin go make sense especialy for those outside lagos...i support d motion.
Re: Nairaland State Coordinators -36 STATES by gbogboti: 9:56pm On Jul 04, 2012
@virtuoso01, thanks. That's why the whole idea is thrown open to himself, his moderators and all nairalanders to see if it 'd work out.
Re: Nairaland State Coordinators -36 STATES by gbogboti: 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2012
go4value: @op....d tin go make sense especialy for those outside lagos...i support d motion.
it 'd cover the whole of 36 states. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Are Very Useless.... / Proj Bart Nnaji, Minister Of Power Has Resigned. / First Bank Vs Gtbank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.