Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 (18521 Views)

Easy | How To Hack Symbian Phone S60v3 S60v5 S^3 Anna Belle / Hack Your Symbian Phone In 3mins(v3,v5,anna,belle) Now / All Symbian ^3 Apps And Games Here(n8,c7,e7,etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by joe007en: 9:49am On Oct 27, 2012
use ur phone to knOw more about the planet:ur phone accurately identify the planetary body and its name Google carpe noctem
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by joe007en: 9:51am On Oct 27, 2012
bizzlemie: sup jedisco and co, pls i nid help on how to install theme effects on my nokia 701. Followed a procedure i saw online buh didn't work.
download carpe noctem to accurately identify planetary bodies
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by jedisco(m): 11:17am On Oct 27, 2012
bizzlemie: sup jedisco and co, pls i nid help on how to install theme effects on my nokia 701. Followed a procedure i saw online buh didn't work.
Just saw your post.
When I activated theme effects was the last time I flashed my phone. The thing is that I have alot of tweaks and patches on my phone so I can't really pick which one is for theme effects.

You can check this link. I think its well explained there. http://www.n8fanclub.com/2011/12/how-to-enable-theme-effects-without.html
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by jedisco(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2012
**double post deleted**
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by jedisco(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2012
Mafia4life: Is there no Alarm system App for symbian? I know of Skye App that detect noise and calls someone or MMS u the sound detected. Is there no one for camera? When cam detect movement and then activate alarm?

Hmm.. I've come across some stealth apps in the past but I didn't bother installing them. Also, I can't remember if anyone does exactly this.

Perhaps you should check some anti-virus, security/utility and extensive video apps.
But I don't think its possible to put off the red camera light during video recording which may not allow you to do such.
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by kennedyugo: 1:01pm On Jan 10, 2013
Great Symbian lovers. Let's keep the Symbian flag flying. SYmbian Belle is a great phone. I'm rocking 603 now, and it's just great. does everything I want, and with Swype, oh, I love it. oh great to find Igbo bile here. I've been longing to get for a long time now
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by jedisco(m): 9:20am On Feb 04, 2013
I was cleaning up my bookmarks when I discovered this.
I thought I had shared it before but evidently I hadn't. So let me put it here before I delete it.

Its just a curated symbian app store from AAS. I have to point out that it does not contain some recent apps- especially those that help tweak up the UI.

http://stevelitchfield.com/appstore.htm
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by jedisco(m): 9:31am On Feb 04, 2013
Also here is another one I saw quite recently.

As the name implies, it's a list of top 10 mods for S^3.
Though I already had most of the ones I need, it's still good having a brief look at the important ones.

http://symbian-developers.net/top-10-mods-available-for-symbian-devices/
Re: Your Favourite Symbian^3 Apps: Anna, Belle And Belle FP1 by PhilipsID(m): 7:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
Please anyone with key for netqin mobile anti-virus for Blackberry phone. Thank you.
tunjidatabackup@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Z - Full Specifications And Price In Nigeria / Which Android Launcher Have The Best Design And Customization / Formatting A SIM Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.