Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page (1459 Views)

Attn Seun:stop Moving Every Thread About Zoolander 2 To Celebrity Section / Seun- Stop Killin Older Thread / Seun Stop Deleting Stuff Here, Come On! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page by ibide(m): 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2012
Seun please it has come to the notice of every body in nairaland that there are allort of rubbiss post that do make the front page of whice is not göod it high time the variouse modrator stop move topic that are senceless to the front page
Re: Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page by dasparrow: 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2012
ibide: Seun please it has come to the notice of every body in nairaland that there are allort of rubbiss post that do make the front page of whice is not göod it high time the variouse modrator stop move topic that are senceless to the front page

LOL cheesy

Seun and his hard working moderators, this gentleman has a point oh. Some topics have no business on the front page like the rascist botha thread and the thread that showed some cute yet unruly little kids pour their father's powdered pounded yam all over the floor. I mean, common!
Re: Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page by Seun(m): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2012
Everything we post on the home page is posted because we feel lots of people will find them enjoyable.
Re: Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 05, 2012
Seun: Everything we post on the home page is posted because we feel lots of people will find them enjoyable.
. Is there a criteria for posts making front page?
Re: Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page by ektbear: 1:02am On Jul 05, 2012
He is a businessman trying to make money. Posts which will attract lots of traffic mean more adverts shown. Which means more money made.

Let him run his business the way he wants. You run yours the way you want.

2 Likes

Re: Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page by ibide(m): 6:09am On Jul 05, 2012
Seun: Everything we post on the home page is posted because we feel lots of people will find them enjoyable.
please tell me what is enjoyable in bracking news a plane has crass whice is not truel 2 why are there many lizard in nigeria 3 happy july 4 to usa nairaladeq etc
Re: Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page by Super1759: 7:34am On Jul 05, 2012
All these people complaining about rubish.what's your biz? Is it your site? By the way every post that comes ² the front page draws traffic ² nairaland.wether funny or not.must you read and comment in all.abeg leave seun alone joor.if he puts monkey yash on front page its his biz not yours.keep it up seun
Re: Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2012
ibide: Seun please it has come to the notice of every body in nairaland that there are allort of rubbiss post that do make the front page of whice is not göod it high time the variouse modrator stop move topic that are senceless to the front page
hmm I am speechless
Re: Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page by TechRev: 10:08am On Jul 05, 2012
@Super1759, these ppl complaining dont own the site, but as far as nairaland is concerned seun need them and they need seun. Seun need their traffic. if they start complaining a lot and start leaving one after the other, soon the traffic will drop. I personally go off nairaland if i look through the front page and see all those post that dont interest me.

By the way, if there were better posts am sure seun would put them on front page. If most front page posts are rubbish, it goes to show the kind of ppl posting topics in NL.

1 Like

Re: Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page by Super1759: 12:45pm On Jul 05, 2012
Dat good.but I tell you nairaland is for many purposes.ypu visit here 2 have interesting news.odas visit ² catch fun and ease daily job and office stress.some come ² carck jokes and make friends.moreover if we keep having serios issues everytume.trust me.soon nairaland will be bored.all work and no play..some news make me laff wild though not sensible and others are very serios.so you can read the serios ones plsss
Re: Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page by duality(m): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
topics that are meant to insult and demean the presidency should not make the front page. Seun you shoud know this.

Not every thing you enjoy is good for you.
Re: Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 06, 2012
Am i the only one discovering the grammatical blunders,OMG!,and if i ask now,he/she will reply he/she is a graduate.i'm surprised seun even understood the meaning of those words,DAMN!
Re: Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page by r231(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2012
Temistatics 007: Am i the only one discovering the grammatical blunders,OMG!,and if i ask now,he/she will reply he/she is a graduate.i'm surprised seun even understood the meaning of those words,DAMN!

Lol angry grin grin grin
Re: Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page by nikkyshyne(f): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2012
ibide: please tell me what is enjoyable in bracking news a plane has crass whice is not truel 2 why are there many lizard in nigeria 3 happy july 4 to usa nairaladeq etc
Please, is this English? undecided
Re: Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page by zumarock8(m): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2012

ibide: please tell me what is enjoyable in bracking news a plane has crass whice is not truel 2 why are there many lizard in nigeria 3 happy july 4 to usa nairaladeq etc

english @ its best...no coma no fullstop grin
Re: Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page by CrazyMan(m): 2:09am On Aug 23, 2012
zumarock8:
english @ its best...no coma no fullstop grin
Ha ha funny. I guess the English don fall brake
Re: Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page by ediko5(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2012
These days the front page is filled with meaningless posts.
Re: Seun , Stop Moving Rubbiss Post To The Front Page by CrazyMan(m): 2:26am On Aug 25, 2012
ediko5: These days the front page is filled with meaningless posts.
Really?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Check My Nairaland PM? / Women Are Priceless Guys They Deserve Our Love And Care / Nairalanders What Barbing Saloon Do With Your Hair After Haircut!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.