Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win (10036 Views)

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Stripped Of WBO Welterweight Title / Has Prophet T.B. Joshua Predicted Nigeria Vs France? / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2012
owosuper: In as much that I respect Prophet T.B Joshua for his philantropic gesture,he should stop predicting sports fixtures jare lest we crown Octopus Paul a 'god'
You are right.PAUL the Octopus predicted many marches accurately in South Africa 2010 before it died yet nobody called it Octopus of God.

Please, these prophecies by T.B Joshua are beginning to play on people's intelligence and I don't really like that!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by Samoneo(m): 10:06pm On Jul 05, 2012
Hahahahaha
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by Hexzy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 05, 2012
he didn't prophesy, he gave the young man a piece of advise and encouragement for him to win. which i can do.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by kingblosky: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2012
Hmmmmm. Marketing .. Well sha all I know is dat T.B Joshua is the only pastor in Nigeria dat even gives back some of the loot to d masses. Yes Loot. Archbishop na miliky, pope na enjoyment, Imam na gbaladun.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by Bella3(f): 10:58pm On Jul 05, 2012
Oh God save ur people frm false teachers. AMEENA
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by Aikayy: 11:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
EPOMA:
Your statement shows you don't read the Bible, prophet of old predicted famine , rain and so on, must you type something
Oga, predicting famine and rain is very important cos the children of God have to be prepared for d famine. But bros, prediction of boxing match and chelsea match? Haba mallam! Abi him na octopus paul? Next time u guys get wind of such prediction tell me on time. I fit use am hammer for pool...Lolz!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by FXKing2012(m): 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2012
This is why I always warn people to steer clear of MOG and not insult them.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by katchy2k: 3:28am On Jul 06, 2012
why can this prophet predict some thing meaningfull, and even give solutions to his negative predictions.
besides road side native doctors can predict....lol
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by bashydemy(m): 6:38am On Jul 06, 2012
I always laugh when ever i see something like this, Why T.B Joshua always have clause in his predicting? you will win but if you do like this you might not win. So if eventually the guy did not win he will say i told you never to loose guard but you do that why you loose.. and as the guy win he will say i told you and it come to pass hahha. Omo i can also predict something good..

IF FG TACKLE BOKO HARAM WITH IRON FIST THEY WILL OVERPOWER THEM BUT IF THEY MAKE A MISTAKE THEY WONT
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by owobokiri(m): 8:42am On Jul 06, 2012
So he has started predicting fights too? What next? He will start predicting how many rounds i will go with my new gf? He watched that one with God like the football matches? Where do they sit to watch these? In gods office? The gods and their hobbies! In the midsth of Somalia, Afghanistan, Congo etc, the gods are busy revealing the outcome of a boxing match to one bearded impostor from Lagos? The heavenly ones need to re-examin their priorities.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by Emmanog(f): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2012
Rubbish so he cant prophesize when Boko Haram will strike nonsense
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by mikeapollo: 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2012
You people saying God/his prophet should not have anything to do with sports are hypocrites.

Most times, before a football match kick-off, we always see players/fans etc coming together to pray for victory! Who are they praying to if not God? Is it to your forefathers they do pray to?

Why do you/we pray to God at the time of need(before and during a match), and then turn around to say God or his prophet should not have anything to do with/in sports when someone gives testimony of how a prophet of God prophecied his victory?

Hypocrites!. Your dislike/hatred for TB Joshua is already blurring your sense of reasoning. Shallow thinking morons!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by zeklng(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2012
send a message to them but dont tell them am ........the one. ....if he is fake and has existed for years try yours...and know if u can stand
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicted King Davidson's WBO World Title Win by CHIDIEJIOGU: 11:08am On Jul 11, 2012
mikeapollo: You people saying God/his prophet should not have anything to do with sports are hypocrites.

Most times, before a football match kick-off, we always see players/fans etc coming together to pray for victory! Who are they praying to if not God? Is it to your forefathers they do pray to?

Why do you/we pray to God at the time of need(before and during a match), and then turn around to say God or his prophet should not have anything to do with/in sports when someone gives testimony of how a prophet of God prophecied his victory?

Hypocrites!. Your dislike/hatred for TB Joshua is already blurring your sense of reasoning. Shallow thinking morons!

Thanks mikeapollo 4 ur comment.If the haters feel that prophecying and having it come to pass is easy they should start one na.As 4 the idiots asking 4 prophecy on Boko haram,what gives u the impression that the pastor has not been praying on behalf the xtians in the north,anyway sha u're ignorant so there is no need wasting time explaining anything.

As

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Risk N300 To Make N2300 In 3 Days / WHO IS MOST DECORATED -KANU OR ETOO??? / Video: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.