Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,053 members, 7,838,659 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. (30199 Views)

The 10 Leading Family Businesses In Africa / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2012
SmoothCrim:

There are more Ghanaian intellectuals than Nigerians.

LOL, joke of the century...

Go tell that to the experts who from U.S. recent study that finds Nigerians as the most educated, intellect, advanced immigrants in the U.S. and I will even add, Europe as well. grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2012
london2lasgidi:

homoerotic ghana man. i'm about to go play with my ghana link's ikebe and dance azonto on her lol.

make love, not war lol.

My Nigerian women are letting me play with their ikebe as we type.. If fact they are typing what I say... grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2012
SmoothCrim:

The failed state of Nigeria is a joke.

Tell me apart from having numerous babies what is Nigeria better than Ghana in. Prove it with new data. I doubt you can!! tongue

Do I need to prove it for you when you can type in Google "Forbes report on Ghana" and do the comparison yourself. Even in her poorest state, Nigeria's GDP per capita is about 4x Ghana's in here "BEST, ADVANCING, GROWN STATE LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Who's the curse and poverty on now? Who's the joke on now? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by jmaine: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2012
SmoothCrim:

English please!! Nigeria's economy is too weak to invest outside of Nigeria. The few criminals who have grabbed 90 percent of the wealth push their accounts to Europe! grin grin grin grin

Twi Please, A few criminals who can buy you and your entire country in a breath grin . . .Am glad you dropped that warped population indices your propped up . . . Good to know your a fast learner cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2012
manny4life:

LOL, joke of the century...

Go tell that to the experts who from U.S. recent study that finds Nigerians as the most educated, intellect, advanced immigrants in the U.S. and I will even add, Europe as well. grin grin grin

WEll when every intellectual who can run jump and swim is leaving Nigeria what do you expect grin grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2012
manny4life:

Do I need to prove it for you when you can type in Google "Forbes report on Ghana" and do the comparison yourself. Even in her poorest state, Nigeria's GDP per capita is about 4x Ghana's LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Prove it with other data not Forbes propaganda. I dare you! tongue tongue

You are a coward just like your useless Boko Haram government! grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by omoghana22: 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2012
londoner:

Now the bolded, is were I agree with you 110%.

If they had followed the procedure, which they all were aware was coming, they would have a leg to stand on.

Instead of complaining, they would all be lined up outside the relevant agencies, correct paper work in hand.

Whether non Nigerians are being allowed to do flout the law is another issue.

However, it does not change the facts that many have not obeyed the law in getting appropriate paperwork in order.

GHANA IS NOT NIGERIA WHERE LAWS EXPIRES....... READ BELLOW:

The Ghana Investment Promotion Centre Act was passed into law in 1994, and at that time even though there were foreign traders operating in the country, they were not doing so on the scale and in the numbers that are present today. Over the last ten years especially as the economy has expanded there have been many more foreign traders who have established in Ghana and though a good number of them have made the effort to comply with the GIPC Act there are a number of them who have not done so. Indeed over the last two days as fifty shops within Makola have been locked, at least half of them have no form of business negotiation whatsoever, let alone compliance with the GIPC Act.[b][/b]

SOURCE: http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/business/artikel.php?ID=244029
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 11:52pm On Jul 06, 2012
SmoothCrim:

WEll when every intellectual who can run jump and swim is leaving Nigeria what do you expect grin grin grin grin

So what? Who cares?Bottom line Nigerians speak for themselves....

btw, what that translates into is that intellectuals are abundant even in Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2012
jmaine:

Twi Please, A few criminals who can buy you and your entire country in a breath grin . . .Am glad you dropped that warped population indices your propped up . . . Good to know your a fast learner cheesy

Nigeria is poorer than Ghana and has more people in poverty. The economy is very poor and the Netherlands a country of 10 million has a bigger economy than Nigeria a country of 200 million wink Stop disgracing yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
manny4life:

So what? Who cares?Bottom line Nigerians speak for themselves....

btw, what that translates into is that intellectuals are abundant even in Nigeria grin grin grin

Then why don't you have water or light? Are those book worms that useless. grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Prove it with other data not Forbes propaganda. I dare you! tongue tongue

You are a coward just like your useless Boko Haram government! grin grin grin

Oh, you haven't seen the report? Unless if your curse is gradually impaling you, TYPE INTO GOOGLE, you will see it. grin grin grin

Call it propaganda, IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE STATUS QUO

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 11:55pm On Jul 06, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Then why don't you have water or light? Are those book worms that useless. grin grin

Dude, don't mix up intellect with corruption? Besides who says there's no light? I can see that my Ghanian grin grin grin brothers have allowed their delusion becloud their reasoning
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by jmaine: 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Nigeria is poorer than Ghana and has more people in poverty. The economy is very poor and the Netherlands a country of 10 million has a bigger economy than Nigeria a country of 200 million wink Stop disgracing yourself.

The financially stable and comfortable citizens of Naija surpasses your entire population grin . . . .What were you saying again ?
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2012
manny4life:

Dude, don't mix up intellect with corruption? Besides who says there's no light? I can see that my Ghanian grin grin grin brothers have allowed their delusion becloud their reasoning

Corruption comes with low intelligence! They go hand in hand. cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2012
jmaine:

The financially stable and comfortable citizens of Naija surpasses your entire population grin . . . .What were you saying again ?

Ghana's population is not 100,000 tongue tongue
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by omoghana22: 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2012
manny4life:

Do I need to prove it for you when you can type in Google "Forbes report on Ghana" and do the comparison yourself. Even in her poorest state, Nigeria's GDP per capita is about 4x Ghana's in here "BEST, ADVANCING, GROWN STATE LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Who's the curse and poverty on now? Who's the joke on now? cheesy cheesy cheesy

ECONOMY IS GOOD NA FOR YOUR POCKET....... YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THAT POVERTY LEVEL IN NIGERIA IS ABOVE AVERAGE, INCREASING EVERY YEAR AND YOU ARE HERE TALKING GDP. SLAVERY YOU.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by BlackBaron: 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2012
Nigerians have got to be the most arrogant and biggest prized hypocrites on the planet.

It's a shame our country is looking like Somalia-in-disguise else why would Zambia, South Africa, Zimbabwe and other 'minor states' take turns in deporting Nigerians.

It's high time we get our houses in order rather than having a go at our smaller West African neighbour for trying to protect her citizens. At the rate every Tom, Di.ck and Harry of petty trading is setting up shops in Ghana, their businesses would easily be over run and overtaken if not nipped early. Tis may lead to disconcerting voices later from Ghanaians who would feel threatened and may lead to a repeat of the 2011 xenophobic episode by poor South Africans.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by TheGeneral1(m): 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2012
omoghana22:

YOU HAVE BEEN AWARDED THE BIGGEST FOOL IN THIS FORUM. THANK YU
I will not deny the fact that you are literate, but nobody can convince me that you are educated. Fuuul!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Corruption comes with low intelligence! They go hand in hand. cheesy

LOL, if that's the case let me reverse, even in your corrupt free govt, Ghanians still have the worse case intelligence in Africa, compared to other African developed nations...

NO corruption don't go hand in hand... Intelligence means using your brains and power to be engineers, doctors (one of the best in the world), while corruption is an action of the mind. grin grin grin

How can I blame you, u did not go to school embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by TheGeneral1(m): 12:00am On Jul 07, 2012
londoner:

Oh so they are also being closed down? Can you please provide the sources here. I would like to read them.....thanks.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by jmaine: 12:00am On Jul 07, 2012
manny4life:

My bros, certain cities in Naija enjoy considerable amount of power, you did feel you were not in the country . . .Osun state and in particular reference to Oshogbo has her power duration lasting over 22 hours per day

SmoothCrim:

Ghana's population is not 100,000 tongue tongue

25 % of 160 million = 100,000 grin

Am considerate . .try again cool

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 12:01am On Jul 07, 2012
omoghana22:

ECONOMY IS GOOD NA FOR YOUR POCKET....... YOU DONT EVEN KNOW THAT POVERTY LEVEL IN NIGERIA IS ABOVE AVERAGE, INCREASING EVERY YEAR AND YOU ARE HERE TALKING GDP. SLAVERY YOU.

My friend, remove the clog out of your eyes before reaching for someone else.

Really? Above average? Aren't you at your disposal to believe what you want? Poverty level can never be removed even in the almighty U.S of A. grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:02am On Jul 07, 2012
manny4life:

LOL, if that's the case let me reverse, even in your corrupt free govt, Ghanians still have the worse case intelligence in Africa, compared to other African developed nations...

NO corruption don't go hand in hand... Intelligence means using your brains and power to be engineers, doctors (one of the best in the world), while corruption is an action of the mind. grin grin grin

How can I blame you, u did not go to school embarassed embarassed embarassed

hahahahahahaha. Coming from a Nigerian like you this is a joke!! grin grin grin

hahahahha grin grin grin grin

Nigeria has one of the worst health care in Africa with a life expectancy of 47 years compared to 63 in Ghana... Both are bad but, Nigeria's is a disaster.. what type of doctors are these?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PetroDolla: 12:02am On Jul 07, 2012
all4naija: You are right because Ghana is not a nation of productive African people.

all hail naija, we can see the result of your 'productivity'--giving birth like animals and overopulating the earth-your idea of being productive,huh? idiotic slowpoke! grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:03am On Jul 07, 2012
jmaine:

My bros, certain cities in Naija enjoy considerable amount of power, you did feel you were not in the country . . .Osun state and in particular reference to Oshogbo has her power duration lasting over 22 hours per day

25 % of 160 million = 100,000 grin

Am considerate . .try again cool

No 100,000 was the actual number genius!! grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by TheGeneral1(m): 12:04am On Jul 07, 2012
londoner:

Oh so they are also being closed down? Can you please provide the sources here. I would like to read them.....thanks.
Of course yes! Yesterday six shops belonging to chines were closed down. It is never about Nigeria but Nigerians as always want to boast about their population and size....mind u! Even Niger is bigger than Nigeria.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2012
Here is the world factbook

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/

Look at it and tell me Nigeria is in great shape. You are a clown!!
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 12:04am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

hahahahahahaha. Coming from a Nigerian like you this is a joke!! grin grin grin

hahahahha grin grin grin grin

Nigeria has one of the worst health care in Africa with a life expectancy of 47 years compared to 63 in Ghana... Both are bad but, Nigeria's is a disaster.. what type of doctors are these?? shocked shocked shocked

LOL, coming from a local champion who sits in his home and typing something he has no clue about, perhaps from expired data, it's really laughable. Bros, STOP smoking that ganja, it's becluding your reasoning.

Doctors that have made scientific research and reasoning both home and abroad. Look it up.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by londoner: 12:05am On Jul 07, 2012
Africason: Oh, this story i believe depicts whats happening there http://business.myjoyonline.com/pages/news/201207/89436.php Check the photo in the article and the caption underneath and you'll see that the commentary says its affecting Chinese and Naija businesses most. A Chinese lady is even being told to close her shop in that photo.

To me its in a bad taste though. That regulation should be revisited and amended big time.

Thanks for the link...... wink

So, you believe the regulation should be revisited and amended? Why is that?
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:06am On Jul 07, 2012
manny4life:

LOL, coming from a local champion who sits in his home and typing something he has no clue about, perhaps from expired data, it's really laughable. Bros, STOP smoking that ganja, it's becluding your reasoning.

Doctors that have made scientific research and reasoning both home and abroad. Look it up.

Check my post above yours and come back to apologize to your masters who freed you from British Colonialism. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter / Senate Blasts MTN For Moving $14bn Out Of Nigeria, Wants Stanbic IBTC Punished / CBN Tells Banks To Issue New Notes Over The Counter - Chika Mbonu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.