Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,217 members, 7,839,136 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. (30201 Views)

The 10 Leading Family Businesses In Africa / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:28am On Jul 07, 2012
shymmex:

Short man syndrome..

Just ignore them.. undecided
Nigerians are short.... I will call what you have failed state boko haram syndrome
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:30am On Jul 07, 2012
acidtalk:

Hey hey hey!!! Charlie take a chill pill.

I know Ghana way too well, probably visited all the regions and know them even more than you do.

Ghana lacks food big time. On any of 'our visits to Ghana, we dare not forget to carry OUR REAL FOOD along. 'Cus after 2 or 3 days your cooks have ran out of ideas.

Don't forget you people stole Eguzi, ogbono and banga soup from us and even when your cooks prepare them, it taste like shi*t.

Your perfume rice, banku, kinte, dokunu and those other crap is what you have men.

Though I like you girls 'cus they are the cheapest to get layed across the world.

Chat her up by 5:30pm and by 5:35pm she is giving you the best s*ex of your life.

(Just showing you I could also spit out some venum too)
Nigerian girls are the easiest you don't even need to chat her up grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:31am On Jul 07, 2012
By the way all this is a joke but just warning you that I can hit back hard and it is always a knockout grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PetroDolla: 12:32am On Jul 07, 2012
shymmex: Go argue with South Africans, Egyptians, Algerians etc..

Lagos' economy alone is bigger than Ghana's economy, leave these people alone. undecided

mentalretardation is a generalised disorder in that cursed,violence-ravaged,inherently criminal shithole called nigeria,huh.

If indeed lagos has a bigger economy than Ghana why are you crying over Ghanaians banning you from their markets? And if indeed Lagos has a bigger economy how come flights originating from nigeria land in ghana than in any other country? do you know the number of nigerian buses, trucks and cars that come to Ghana every day, compared with your immediate neighbours like Cameroon and Benin?
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by seyi072000(m): 12:32am On Jul 07, 2012
This is a wake up call. Ghana must go, now nigeria must go. "Pay back time"
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:35am On Jul 07, 2012
Ghana is the best economy in west Africa because it is diverse.. Nigeria's economy is 95 percent
Oil ... How many people can work in that industry grin
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by omoghana22: 12:35am On Jul 07, 2012
acidtalk:

Hey hey hey!!! Charlie take a chill pill.

I know Ghana way too well, probably visited all the regions and know them even more than you do.

Ghana lacks food big time. On any of 'our visits to Ghana, we dare not forget to carry OUR REAL FOOD along. 'Cus after 2 or 3 days your cooks have ran out of ideas.

Don't forget you people stole Eguzi, ogbono and banga soup from us and even when your cooks prepare them, it taste like shi*t.

your foolish number is 79... can you imagine a bastad replying my post here.... you have let everyone one know yu are a bastard.

Your perfume rice, banku, kinte, dokunu and those other crap is what you have men.

Though I like you girls 'cus they are the cheapest to get layed across the world.

Chat her up by 5:30pm and by 5:35pm she is giving you the best s*ex of your life.

(Just showing you I could also spit out some venum too)
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 07, 2012
Good night, my chale brothers.

According to the World Bank and DFID, Lagos’ 2009 GDP is estimated at N4.163tn. Lagos which is a mega-city is the largest contributor to the national GDP at 18%. Lagos’ GDP ranks 6th after Cairo ($98 billion); Johannesburg ($79 billion); Cape Town ($75 billion). Its GDP equals that of Kenya ($29.5 billion) which has a higher population (30million) than Lagos. Lagos boasts of a higher GDP than Cameroun ($20.6 billion), Cote d’ Ivoire ($19.6 billion) and Ghana ($15.2 billion) which have populations of 19, 21 and 24 million people respectively.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by acidtalk: 12:36am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim: Nigerian girls are the easiest you don't even need to chat her up grin

Yeah! But you will sure go Bankrupt before you can lay our Nigerian Damsels. They don't come cheap you know.

Your Girls are so cheap, they will pay to get layed.

s
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 07, 2012
God bless mama Africa! cool
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:37am On Jul 07, 2012
shymmex: Good night, my chale brothers.

the data is wrong lol go to the IMF site
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 12:37am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim: the data is wrong lol go to the IMF site

Well, post the correct link then cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@Shymmex,

Leave this people? We all agreed to ignore them
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by edicolove: 12:40am On Jul 07, 2012
This is really a sad thread. I have lived a bit in Ghana and have Ghanian friends and can tell you that both countries have their pros and cons. Both countries need each other. But most importantly, I want to put the following straight:

1. Doing business in a foreign land is not necessarily a function of the fact that your country is not well developed. The world is a global village. In fact, british business men have been making investments in foreign lands since the 16th century. People will continue to migrate for many reasons. Even when Nigeria attain 24hrs electricity, people will still migrate to other countries and setup businesses. These immigrants should be treated with respect. As improved as Ghana is, there are still many Ghanians living and working in Nigeria and they aint thinking of going back to Ghana even with better conditions there.

2. Yes, there are many Nigerians in Ghana who are into criminal activities but there are also many law abiding Nigerians there. It is wrong to pass blanket judgement on all Nigerians in Ghana. Nigerians are about the most accomodating people I have seen

3. It is sad that Nigerians are amongst the most unpatriotic people in the world. When Ghana was so bad that you practically needed a bag of money to buy a loaf of bread, you would not see any Ghanian talk down on their country. Never!!! Just reading thru the thread and seeing how Nigerians insult and talk down on their country is the proof of why Nigeria will take a long time to move forward. The way people like shymmex and co talk down on Nigeria, you just know they cannot contribute one thing to Nigeria's growth. Those who develop don't have the time to critisize. A ghanian will never insult his/her country. Not because their country is doing well but because that's their mindset. And it is that mindset that is turning their country around. All the people insulting Nigeria on this thread do not contribute anything to her growth. They are asking the FG to develop the country. They are selfish and wicked. I lived in Ghana a bit. The country is being developed by every Ghanian, not their government, every Ghanian contributes their lot. I will give you an example.

My brother took a taxi in accra some years back. He bought ice cream and after eating the ice cream, he threw the paper pack out the window while the taxi was driving.along. That day, what happened made me to understand why Ghana was doing better than Nigeria. The street practically stood still. The taxi driver stopped and asked my brother to get down. The whole street in unison, insulted the living daylight out of my brother. There was no police or lastma or kai. It was just normal Ghanian citizens standing up for their country and demanding a certain standard. They didn't need the government to come from the state house to do it. Here in Nigeria, no one cares. Instead of taking a stand, they will prefer to come on Nairaland to insult the government and their country. Instead of sending information to government about BH, they will rather come here to tell us how incompetent the government is. They are wicked, selfish and lazy.

4. Ghanians are scared of one thing and it is hard to blame them. Nigerians go to a place and try to run it over. Nigerians are too loud. A Nigerian cannot make money and just live a normal life. He would want to show off unnecessarily. This is the same reason Nigerians are having problems in SA and places like Lybia, Gambia, Kenya, etc.

But I can tell you that both countries need each other. Ghana export to Nigeria is massive and would impact on their economy is we severe ties. Alomo bitters and Burger alone are posting huge revenues for Ghana because of Nigerian market. Ghana schools are practically running on Nigerian cash. Its an old mutual relationship that must not crumble!
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:41am On Jul 07, 2012
Give me sec lazy man
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PetroDolla: 12:42am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim: Nigerian girls are the easiest you don't even need to chat her up grin

you are 200% correct. had an interesting experience with a policewoman in PH some years ago. chei a whole officer of the federal republic (uniform and all)begging to be laid! cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 12:44am On Jul 07, 2012
lol, those Nigerian military officers mentioned weren't trained by Ghanians. . .

The Gold Coast happened to be Britain's richest African colony so a military academy was placed there.

Try and use a little common sense here people
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 12:45am On Jul 07, 2012
I'm waiting on Mr. Smart to post his link, meanwhile I have found exactly what he's claiming. I went to IMF's website, found it. Let's see if he can keep up cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by macjive01: 12:46am On Jul 07, 2012
edicolove: This is really a sad thread. I have lived a bit in Ghana and have Ghanian friends and can tell you that both countries have their pros and cons. Both countries need each other. But most importantly, I want to put the following straight:

1. Doing business in a foreign land is not necessarily a function of the fact that your country is not well developed. The world is a global village. In fact, british business men have been making investments in foreign lands since the 16th century. People will continue to migrate for many reasons. Even when Nigeria attain 24hrs electricity, people will still migrate to other countries and setup businesses. These immigrants should be treated with respect. As improved as Ghana is, there are still many Ghanians living and working in Nigeria and they aint thinking of going back to Ghana even with better conditions there.

2. Yes, there are many Nigerians in Ghana who are into criminal activities but there are also many law abiding Nigerians there. It is wrong to pass blanket judgement on all Nigerians in Ghana. Nigerians are about the most accomodating people I have seen

3. It is sad that Nigerians are amongst the most unpatriotic people in the world. When Ghana was so bad that you practically needed a bag of money to buy a loaf of bread, you would not see any Ghanian talk down on their country. Never!!! Just reading thru the thread and seeing how Nigerians insult and talk down on their country is the proof of why Nigeria will take a long time to move forward. The way people like shymmex and co talk down on Nigeria, you just know they cannot contribute one thing to Nigeria's growth. Those who develop don't have the time to critisize. A ghanian will never insult his/her country. Not because their country is doing well but because that's their mindset. And it is that mindset that is turning their country around. All the people insulting Nigeria on this thread do not contribute anything to her growth. They are asking the FG to develop the country. They are selfish and wicked. I lived in Ghana a bit. The country is being developed by every Ghanian, not their government, every Ghanian contributes their lot. I will give you an example.

My brother took a taxi in accra some years back. He bought ice cream and after eating the ice cream, he threw the paper pack out the window while the taxi was driving.along. That day, what happened made me to understand why Ghana was doing better than Nigeria. The street practically stood still. The taxi driver stopped and asked my brother to get down. The whole street in unison, insulted the living daylight out of my brother. There was no police or lastma or kai. It was just normal Ghanian citizens standing up for their country and demanding a certain standard. They didn't need the government to come from the state house to do it. Here in Nigeria, no one cares. Instead of taking a stand, they will prefer to come on Nairaland to insult the government and their country. Instead of sending information to government about BH, they will rather come here to tell us how incompetent the government is. They are wicked, selfish and lazy.

4. Ghanians are scared of one thing and it is hard to blame them. [size=18pt]Nigerians go to a place and try to run it over. Nigerians are too loud. A Nigerian cannot make money and just live a normal life. He would want to show off unnecessarily. This is the same reason Nigerians are having problems in SA and places like Lybia, Gambia, Kenya, etc. [/size]

But I can tell you that both countries need each other. Ghana export to Nigeria is massive and would impact on their economy is we severe ties. Alomo bitters and Burger alone are posting huge revenues for Ghana because of Nigerian market. Ghana schools are practically running on Nigerian cash. Its an old mutual relationship that must not crumble!

and when did it become a crime to be loud ?

did they steal the money ? is it not their hard work ?

why envy, lazy dullard !
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:47am On Jul 07, 2012
Ghana
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2012/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=67&pr.y=13&sy=2009&ey=2012&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=652&s=NGDPD%2CNGDPDPC%2CPPPGDP%2CPPPPC%2CLP&grp=0&a=
NIgeria
http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/weo/2012/01/weodata/weorept.aspx?pr.x=21&pr.y=3&sy=2009&ey=2012&scsm=1&ssd=1&sort=country&ds=.&br=1&c=694&s=NGDPD%2CNGDPDPC%2CPPPGDP%2CPPPPC%2CLP&grp=0&a=

What this shows is that despite being a OPEC country and producing oil for 30+ Years Nigeria is the same level as Ghana(statistically speaking) when you control for population(That is what Per capita means)...

On top of that Ghana has less actual people living in poverty and a higher life expectancy.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:49am On Jul 07, 2012
manny4life: I'm waiting on Mr. Smart to post his link, meanwhile I have found exactly what he's claiming. I went to IMF's website, found it. Let's see if he can keep up cheesy cheesy cheesy

posted. DOn't cry too much son. Ghana will lead west Africa...

In 2011 it was the fastest growing economy in the world!!

http://www.cp-africa.com/2011/08/11/ghana-is-currently-the-worlds-fastest-growing-economy-in-2011/

Now, it is time for the country to get its immigration together and get the Nigerians who can't follow the rules out!!
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 12:49am On Jul 07, 2012
edicolove:
My brother took a taxi in accra some years back. He bought ice cream and after eating the ice cream, he threw the paper pack out the window while the taxi was driving.along. That day, what happened made me to understand why Ghana was doing better than Nigeria. The street practically stood still. The taxi driver stopped and asked my brother to get down. The whole street in unison, insulted the living daylight out of my brother. There was no police or lastma or kai. It was just normal Ghanian citizens standing up for their country and demanding a certain standard. They didn't need the government to come from the state house to do it. Here in Nigeria, no one cares.

One thing that's always bothered me when I go back to Nigeria is the filthiness that's tolerated in some places.

I know that things have to be burned up to be disposed of (which is time consuming and requires fuel and also gives off smoke) in the many many places where there is no proper waste management system, but it bothers me because the filthiness is actually unnatural - there was nowhere in Nigeria 150 years ago that was that filthy. It's social deterioration.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:50am On Jul 07, 2012
PetroDolla:

you are 200% correct. had an interesting experience with a policewoman in PH some years ago. chei a whole officer of the federal republic (uniform and all)begging to be laid! cheesy

I have the female police and army Nigerian women all over me but, I turn them down for bad breath.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:51am On Jul 07, 2012
Interesting report about Nigeria!

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headlines/153083-world-bank-report-32-million-nigerians-defecate-in-the-open.html

32 million people poop outside. That is more than the whole population of Ghana! Oh Naija why??
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 12:51am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

posted. DOn't cry too much son. Ghana will lead west Africa...

In 2011 it was the fastest growing economy in the world!!

http://www.cp-africa.com/2011/08/11/ghana-is-currently-the-worlds-fastest-growing-economy-in-2011/

Now, it is time for the country to get its immigration together and get the Nigerians who can't follow the rules out!!

Yah, he did actually find it, you should give yourself an award now...

Dude, I'm so done with you... I have to go eat dinner...good luck to yall bruhs tryna drill it into their heads.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PetroDolla: 12:52am On Jul 07, 2012
edicolove: This is really a sad thread. I have lived a bit in Ghana and have Ghanian friends and can tell you that both countries have their pros and cons. Both countries need each other. But most importantly, I want to put the following straight:

4. Ghanians are scared of one thing and it is hard to blame them. Nigerians go to a place and try to run it over. Nigerians are too loud. A Nigerian cannot make money and just live a normal life. He would want to show off unnecessarily. This is the same reason Nigerians are having problems in SA and places like Lybia, Gambia, Kenya, etc.

Thought you were trying to make sense till the last paragraph. what do you mean by Ghana's export to Nigeria is massive? exports like what? I know Obasanjo arbitrarily banned the importation of some goods from Ghana and the ban is still in place. But I really want to know about this so-called 'massive' Ghanaian export to Nigeria. It also nonsensical to even suggest 'Ghana schools are practically running on nigerian cash.' that is an incredibly dumb thing to say because it is the kinda falsehood peddled solely by nigerians to massage their ego. So why don't you tell your people to withdraw their children from schools in Ghana so our educational system will collpse,huh? utter crap!
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:53am On Jul 07, 2012
manny4life:

Yah, he did actually find it, you should give yourself an award now...

Dude, I'm so done with you... I have to go eat dinner...good luck to yall bruhs tryna drill it into their heads.

I have defeated you and you are running!! grin grin grin grin Next time you see me RUN!!
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 12:54am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

I have defeated you and you are running!! grin grin grin grin Next time you see me RUN!!

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Defeated me? shocked shocked shocked shocked I'm hungry, perhaps, when I rejuvenate, I will rejoin the discussion, definitely.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PhysicsQED(m): 12:54am On Jul 07, 2012
When you control for population, Barbados is way better than Ghana and Nigeria. All these statistics arguments are pointless.
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:55am On Jul 07, 2012
manny4life:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Defeated me? shocked shocked shocked shocked I'm hungry, perhaps, when I rejuvenate, I will rejoin the discussion, definitely.

I would be hungry too if I was defeated... Goodbye!!
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by PetroDolla: 12:55am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

I have the female police and army Nigerian women all over me but, I turn them down for bad breath.

I agree. stay away from those nigerian policewomen. most of them have hiv
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by SmoothCrim: 12:56am On Jul 07, 2012
PhysicsQED: When you control for population, Barbados is way better than Ghana and Nigeria. All these statistics arguments are pointless.

Well its economy is based on Tourism from a very good location. When you are stuck in a region with Nigeria and all these AL Qaeda issues it is hard to do well... grin grin

After all in every region of the world ones economy is limited by their neighbors!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. by manny4life(m): 12:57am On Jul 07, 2012
SmoothCrim:

I would be hungry too if I was defeated... Goodbye!!

LOL, sounds to me like you're the one running now...

Defeat in what exactly? cheesy cheesy cheesy

You give yourself credit, wow...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey Hails Elon Musk's Acquisition Of Twitter / Senate Blasts MTN For Moving $14bn Out Of Nigeria, Wants Stanbic IBTC Punished / CBN Tells Banks To Issue New Notes Over The Counter - Chika Mbonu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.