Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform (21454 Views)

NYSC Member Gets Skirt Uniform For Service Because Of Her Religous Belief / Corper's Kids In NYSC Uniform / Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by LailaIkeji1: 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nice. Is this the 'personal reasons' why she didn't go for Miss World?

Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2012
Best known to her!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by chykenny: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2012
NOOOOOO

SHE DIDNT BECAUSE SHE IS OLDER AND FOR YOU TO GO FOR MISS WORLD YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE OLDER THAT CERTAIN AGE BRACKET
CONCLUSION IS THAT SHE LIED ABOUT HER AGE....

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by alaoeri: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
No bcuz °ƒ age cheat.
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by SpiritofOkija(m): 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2012
She was found to be 35 and claiming 25.. Thats why this fox was disqualified
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 05, 2012
The chic looks average..

If she's the most beautiful girl in Nigeria, then marrying a girl in Nigeria isn't an option for me... undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by slidesorter: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
MY BABE FINE PASS THIS CHICK.....

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2012
So f**king what if she wears nysc uniform? Everyone also wears nysc uniform! Duh!!
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by kaiter: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2012
Very nice! [img]http://www.demama.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by stepo707: 3:21pm On Jul 05, 2012
are you saying she is currently serving?
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by youngchopper(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
berem: So f**king what if she wears nysc uniform? Everyone also wears nysc uniform! Duh!!
monkey show us ya own pics. Idiot is it her fault to be a celeb. Wasted cargo cummon gerrout
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by swiftycool(m): 3:23pm On Jul 05, 2012
slidesorter: MY BABE FINE PASS THIS CHICK.....

Mine too and even smarter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by AK481(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2012
berem: So f**king what if she wears nysc uniform? Everyone also wears nysc uniform! Duh!!
Jealousy

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2012
About same age with my mom undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by CuteTj(m): 3:28pm On Jul 05, 2012
Double post
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Gen2jaynee: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2012
D babe fine shaa....bt me fine pass her *BIG GRIN*

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by CuteTj(m): 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2012
wearing nysc uniform is not the issue here but failure to disclose her real age is.
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by yuzedo: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2012
Oh God!!! (۳º̩̩́_º̩̩̀)۳ why still so ugly like native calabash?!!! cry
Even Balotelli fine pass dis babe na?! angry
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2012
youngchopper: monkey show us ya own pics. Idiot is it her fault to be a celeb. Wasted cargo cummon gerrout
wetin u wan use my own picture do? Na who tell u say she be celeb? There is no difference between her and farouk lawan!nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by drnairalov: 3:33pm On Jul 05, 2012
rubbish
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2012
Help me tell them o! Someone that has been contesting for beauty peagants for a decade now!
CuteTj: wearing nysc uniform is not the issue here but failure to disclose her real age is.
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 05, 2012
she's looking a lot slimmer
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by boyendowed(m): 3:42pm On Jul 05, 2012
chykenny: NOOOOOO

SHE DIDNT BECAUSE SHE IS OLDER AND FOR YOU TO GO FOR MISS WORLD YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE OLDER THAT CERTAIN AGE BRACKET
CONCLUSION IS THAT SHE LIED ABOUT HER AGE....

Gbam!
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by drnairalov: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2012
even my babe for NYSC FINE 100% pass her
without makeup or anythinng..maybe small powder tho..gosh m blessed!!

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by boyendowed(m): 3:44pm On Jul 05, 2012
Laila Ikeji: Nice. Is this the 'personal reasons' why she didn't go for Miss World?

Everybody in Nigeria knows she didn't go because of her old age.A serial contestant
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by linearity: 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2012
Spirit of Okija: She was found to be 35 and claiming 25.. Thats why this fox was disqualified

I thought 30 is the cut-off age to serve in NYSC? If she is 35, she is not qualify for NYSC then.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by boyendowed(m): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2012
drnairalov: even my babe for NYSC FINE 100% pass her

Your babe is fine o
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by superior1: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2012
Will the pix of me wearing bathroom slippers also make NL frontpage?

Abeg, who post dis nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Ejine(m): 3:54pm On Jul 05, 2012
Damn! Look at those bleached [and burnt] fingers!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Ejine(m): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
linearity:

I thought 30 is the cut-off age to serve in NYSC? If she is 35, she is not qualify for NYSC then.

Then I guess that's a double fail for her.
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by yamunla(m): 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2012
All dis runs girls..simply OLOSHO...
Re: Picture Of MBGN Isabella Ayuk In Her NYSC Uniform by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 05, 2012
Why una dey ha.te dis chic Йą? Una dey mad?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Issues 6-point Warning To Corps Members In Lagos / Obasanjo Opens Up On Why He Could Not Join NYSC / Sierra Leone Understudies Nigeria’s NYSC Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.