Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

?interview Question: "Why Should We Employ You?" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ?interview Question: "Why Should We Employ You?" (2939 Views)

We Employ And Empower You In The Business Of BBQ / Interview Question. Why Do Engineers Study Dy/dx? / Interview Question: 'What Time Are You Available To Start Work?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

?interview Question: "Why Should We Employ You?" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2012
I've been wondering what the best answer to this question is; An answer that will shut up the interviewer AND get you job?
Re: ?interview Question: "Why Should We Employ You?" by jaybee3(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2012
Having looked at the job description and researched your organisation's strategies and future plans, I strongly believe my skills set(list the skills) will be an addition in delivering all the companies set goals/objectives in conjunction with the already established personnel.
I'm a dedicated self motivated person who is always striving hard to achieve set goals at all times.

3 Likes

Re: ?interview Question: "Why Should We Employ You?" by spicyv1(f): 6:31pm On Jul 12, 2012
[quote author=jay bee]Having looked at the job description and researched your organisation's strategies and future plans, I strongly believe my skills set(list the skills) will be an addition in delivering all the companies set goals/objectives in conjunction with the already established personnel.
I'm a dedicated self motivated person who is always striving hard to achieve set goals at all times.[/quote

Too much yarns! Sounds like a well rehearsed line from those online cover letters.

Before you go for the interview, you should have conducted a thorough research on the company, looked for loopholes and show up with the solutions to those loopholes,

@ Violent: you are violently humorous! Hahaha.

1 Like

Re: ?interview Question: "Why Should We Employ You?" by spicyv1(f): 6:42pm On Jul 12, 2012
Docjay487: I've been wondering what the best answer to this question is; An answer that will shut up the interviewer AND get you job?

Here's a more detailed explanation.

Several years ago, at an interview with one θf the telecoms company, I was asked that question and I said, " I am aware that your corporate vision within the next 5yrs is to( I quoted the vision) and to accomplish this you need individuals whose core values and career vision clearly alligns with your corporate vision.

For me its all about being intoxicated with passion about that job and communicating that passion to your prospective employer. Passion is contagious and employers can hardly ever resist any applicant who expresses intense passion for their goals.
Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: ?interview Question: "Why Should We Employ You?" by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2012
Thank you all guys. Another common question goes thus: "tell me about yourself" is one supposed to mention things like his height or something? lol Don't mind me please, I Need help again.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start VTU Business With 3500 / KICK AGAINST The Unjust Practices Of ICSL / Practical CCTV Training With Certification(4th Nov, 2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.