Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? (15602 Views)

Inviting You All For A Little Get Together Party!!!! / Birthday Party For One Year Old / How About A Nairaland Members Get Together Party In Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Korrection(m): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
Not really...you might find out Beaf is a dwarf...seun might be an ibo man...ileke idi might be a woman...billyonaire might be pat utomi and and so on......lol
dtemidare: WHAT IS THE ORGANISER PLANING TO DO? ITS A PLOT TO ELIMINATE PRO GEJ AND ANTI GEJ. HA HA HA HA. YOU THINK WE DONT KNOW.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by hardeyincah(m): 11:21pm On Jul 26, 2012
let me contribute a reasonable quota.... We call it Nairaland End of the year party/Nairaland carnival/Nairaland Beach party... Choose a better venue like (Eko Hotel and suite, Galleria, Ozone centre, TBS 'for carnival' oniru or alpha beach 'for beach party' and dlikes)... Invite comedians, artists, hip hop stars.. ( which i know some NL are influential to) ........ And a minimal gate fee of (5000, still negotiable) so dat dos coming will give it priority.... Side attraction to be; Award 9t, introduce ur self and likes... Strictly for nairalnders.... (each NL are to print out 'an authority to buy ticket from their nairaland homepage') dis na my own contribution o o
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by donchrisk(m): 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2012
gush i tot of this thing 2day b4 this thread. Anyway it could be a nyc one cos me really wana c dis beaf of a man,
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Korrection(m): 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2012
You are on point....but what about our brothers and sisters that cant afford nothing?....its a good idea..even fashola and the rest prominent guys might be there...you never can tell who contributes to the comments....lets have a tight schedule about it...like i said we can join hands and make this country a better place....im still thinking...
hardeyincah: let me contribute a reasonable quota.... We call it Nairaland End of the year party/Nairaland carnival/Nairaland Beach party... Choose a better venue like (Eko Hotel and suite, Galleria, Ozone centre, TBS 'for carnival' oniru or alpha beach 'for beach party' and dlikes)... Invite comedians, artists, hip hop stars.. ( which i know some NL are influential to) ........ And a minimal gate fee of (5000, still negotiable) so dat dos coming will give it priority.... Side attraction to be; Award 9t, introduce ur self and likes... Strictly for nairalnders.... (each NL are to print out 'an authority to buy ticket from their nairaland homepage') dis na my own contribution o o
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Korrection(m): 11:32pm On Jul 26, 2012
so you dont wanna see Korrection
donchrisk: gush i tot of this thing 2day b4 this thread. Anyway it could be a nyc one cos me really wana c dis beaf of a man,
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by donchrisk(m): 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2012
woa seriously i tot of dis get2geda stuff 2dy b4 this thread, i will really want 2 see dis beaf, nd other funy bros in dis forum,
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by jidowu84: 11:50pm On Jul 26, 2012
Pls contact me for T.Shirt branding , Cap branding, wriste bands, mugs, handkys, Pens etc. All branded NL inscription including Lapels. Contact me for a fairest price. Up Nigeria!!!
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by cowgurl: 12:08am On Jul 27, 2012
Not a bad idea Korrection cos to be candid, I really wanna meet the people behind these handles esp those in d romance section.

But I feel Mr Seun should organise the party instead.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by stpat1(m): 12:31am On Jul 27, 2012
Its very possible and you'd be surprised how the loudest mouths here will be the dumbest in real world. Lagos would be preferred and a yuletide season best cos everybody will be in the festive mood.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by makky(f): 12:43am On Jul 27, 2012
Lookn forward to it if it would ever come alive... I think it should be somehow restricted to old and nt very new members cos believe me guests reading this will all have handles today that is if the pass becomes the use of user names...just saying. And also use a good venue so the touts and virtual enemies breeded by NL cud act civilized for once!
Gate fee? Not such a gud idea but members can contribute their own quota if they wanna help wt the arrangements and make it grand.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Korrection(m): 12:46am On Jul 27, 2012
true...seun should send me a mail...if you know him tell him....its a good idea and im not scared to be in the forefront..im a real nigerian and a real nairalnder...jeberk20@yahoo.com
cowgurl: Not a bad idea Korrection cos to be candid, I really wanna meet the people behind these handles esp those in d romance section.

But I feel Mr Seun should organise the party instead.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by phadat(m): 12:59am On Jul 27, 2012
Not a bad idea and its of course possible,forget all this ish about bad blood its called gragra why would anyone at all want to fight cause issues discussed here people saying stuff like this are obviously retarded ,law respects no one when you brake the law you face the music
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by stpat1(m): 1:21am On Jul 27, 2012
any one or group of persons can organise it. I'll suggest lagos as venue and festive period like yr end as time. It would be interesting.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by ayobase(m): 1:36am On Jul 27, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Rotflmaoooooo!! cheesy cheesy

Just tell me what you meant jo!!

If I were Seun, I would have arranged parties for NLers.
Well, Im not saying he shld spend the 2centS we have been contributing on the get-together.
He taking care of the hall and DJ with bouncers is okay by us....and if he cant, his support without being involved will go a very long way.
I gez he is not me, and Im not him....I might be naughty, but I respect the dude.
Someone said he is an Evangelist....that goes a long a way.....Evangelist Seun Osewa throwing party for NLers.
This has been discussed in many thread, but Seun has never been interested.
Its enough jare....Im beginning to drop speech....
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by ayobase(m): 1:44am On Jul 27, 2012
hardeyincah: .....introduce ur self and likes... ...

U have long long messed up the whole with that alone, let alone of 5K....
Dont forget that ur younger brother will be coming.

Its gonna be get-together of surprise.
Seeing pple wey u too sabi.....introduction will cause kasala...who knows if a child has been insulting his/her father on NL....TRAGI-COMEDY!
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by kandiikane(m): 3:21am On Jul 27, 2012
If you are going to do this, please let me know.

I need to show some people my baseball bat.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 27, 2012
Korrection: Not really...you might find out Beaf is a dwarf...seun might be an ibo man...ileke idi might be a woman...billyonaire might be pat utomi and and so on......lol

Uhrmmm

Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by ektbear: 4:49am On Jul 27, 2012
lol
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Harpesin(m): 5:59am On Jul 27, 2012
ayobase:

It means some of you take things here to serious and so personal.
That we are always at loggerheads doesnt mean that we are not always ''good to go'' with each other.
There is a cordial and strong relationship among us if u look deeper!
The party will surely make sense.....
Assuming there is gonna be fight, that can only happen if there is introduction of presentees!

U hav said it all...d wil make sense if properly plan ant maximum security shd be provided. Those who were talkin abt fightin are dos who r not mature enof to handle life, I see NL as a family forum, though disagreement do occur but dat does not call for blood sharin...as for me I wish no evil for anyone on NL no matter what cos here I do catch my fun more thn bleepin Rokiatu...
grin
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Korrection(m): 5:59am On Jul 27, 2012
So you be cartoon...lol..funny guy
Ileke-IdI:

Uhrmmm

Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by kandiikane(m): 6:02am On Jul 27, 2012
Harpesin:

U hav said it all...d wil make sense if properly plan ant maximum security shd be provided. Those who were talkin abt fightin are dos who r not mature enof to handle life, I see NL as a family forum, though disagreement do occur but dat does not call for blood sharin...as for me I wish no evil for anyone on NL no matter what cos here I do catch my fun more thn bleepin Rokiatu...
grin

Whether mature, immature or whether we have astronger bond in the spiritual realm, my baseball base will be greeting certain individuals. tongue
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Nobody: 6:04am On Jul 27, 2012
Harpesin:

grin

huh what is this suppose to mean
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by supernet4(f): 6:44am On Jul 27, 2012
Abeg holla me o am interested nd its gonna be a lovely nd memorable one

1 Like

Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by sample042(m): 7:51am On Jul 27, 2012
Truly d will be an interesting ONE, who has SEUN'S contact We need to inform him abt dis great plan since he feels less concernd. Am eagerly looking forward to seeing u all. Especially LOGICBOY(where u dey?)...
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 27, 2012
Korrection: So you be cartoon...lol..funny guy

So at this reunion, will you be distributing iPads to the guests?
Anything less than an iPad is a no show for me.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Mygoldie(f): 8:26am On Jul 27, 2012
Yeah nice idea. For I would love to pull idowu's 250 naira weave, and beat the Bleep outta her. I also want to have a go at sexkilluna too. Send details of the venue, when ready. grin grin
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2012
Please, inform me of the venue so I can avoid the entire state.. Certain Ohaneze Ndi Igbo members would come with Aluis, Guns, Knives and Ogbunigwe to kill me, Certain Yoruba people will also be out there readily awaiting my arrival (although I no dey fear them as na only mouth dem get), Some random others go dey wait to kidnap and kill me. My SSS detail has adviced me not to go near the place at all

However, After Party is at my place for a select few, including but not limited to Ileke Idi, Ogugua, Bluetooth, Dayokanu, Afam4eva, PointB (set-up) and some more....
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 27, 2012
Okija_juju: Please, inform me of the venue so I can avoid the entire state.. Certain Ohaneze Ndi Igbo members would come with Aluis, Guns, Knives and Ogbunigwe to kill me, Certain Yoruba people will also be out there readily awaiting my arrival (although I no dey fear them as na only mouth dem get), Some random others go dey wait to kidnap and kill me. My SSS detail has adviced me not to go near the place at all

However, After Party is at my place for a select few, including but not limited to Ileke Idi, Ogugua, Bluetooth, Dayokanu, Afam4eva, PointB (set-up) and some more....

Ileke-IdI:

So at this AfterParty, will you be distributing iPads to the guests?
Anything less than an iPad is a no show for me.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Okijajuju1(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2012
Ileke na Mac Book Air I dey share!!

See your Oju kokoro!
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by dipotech: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2012
Great! most comments are very true and interesting as well however, this should not cause a real fight.

Where is your maturity then, what if any of us here should be the president of this country with all sort of 'insults' passing on GEJ on daily basis, may God help this country.
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2012
Okija_juju: Ileke na Mac Book Air I dey share!!

See your Oju kokoro!

I already have a MacBook Air. . . .what else you get?
Re: Get Together Party For Nairalanders..is It Possible? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2012
pro01: Let them put their real photos in their profiles first (especially the females), to avoid unpleasant surprises in the event of any real-life meetings. I'm sure most of us are not interested in 'getting together' with any squirrel-faced, mosquito-legged mgbeke from NL.
hahahahahaha....laugh kill, laugh wake me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] / Pictures From Goldberg's Ariya Repete Concert In Ibadan / List Of Starzz Awards 2019 Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.