Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,105 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

MAY 2016 Cheapest Data Plan For Android, PC, Ios & Blackberry Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MAY 2016 Cheapest Data Plan For Android, PC, Ios & Blackberry Users (2759 Views)

Blackberry Users In The House, Does Whatsapp Still Function On Your Phone? / Iphone Users Have More Sex Than Android & Blackberry Users - OK Cupid’s Survey / Cheapest Data Plans For Android, IOS And PC Users In April 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MAY 2016 Cheapest Data Plan For Android, PC, Ios & Blackberry Users by thoryib(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2016
Hi readers, am gonna try thy possible best to present you with the cheapest and affordable data plans you should go for in this month of May. Your phone is not smart enough until it is data enabled. To make this easier for you, I’m going to divide every internet user into 3 categories.
Simple User Data Plans
Heavy User Data Plansand
Ordinary User Data Plans
Simple User Data Plans:
Glo: Glo seems to offer one of the cheapest data subscription in which you can get1.5GB for N1,000or4.5GB for N2,000. And this plan works on all devices. I still think there is a cheaper data plans better than these. It gives you ;
3GB for N1,200
4.5GB for N1,600
6GB for N2,000
12GB for N3,500
24GB for N5,500.
These plans are not cheat or tweak but legit sold by a reliable third party seller, tested and trusted! If you need it, PM me and I’ll link you up with the seller (The seller will be giving 1.5GB as bonus for N700).
Will it Work on my Device?
Yes, it will work on all devices including Nokia touch-light that is gprs enabled.
Airtel:Airtel network is one of the fastest networks in most locations and I can tentative vouch for it. But every other Airtel data plans zaps except the weekend plans of N100 for 1GB and their blackberry plan. If you are a new subscriber on Airtel network, then I’ll recommend you go for“Welcome to Airtel plan”that gives you 4GB for N1,500 2600 extra credit. See more info about it here.
Airtel Blackberry Plan:I’m sure by now you are aware that you can useAirtel Blackberry planof3GB for N1,000on your Android devices. If you are new to it, simply check herefor more details.
MTN BBLITED: For now MTN BIS is not working on Android, hopefully before the month run out, a better way to fix it will be unveiled.
Glo Blackberry Plan:Glo Blackberry plan has been reduced to 3GB For N1,400 and N1,500 respectively. I tried the N1,400 and it zaps data a lot while the N1,500 plan doesn’t zap at all.
To Subscribe for any of this plan;
Dial *777*21# For 3GB For N1,400
Dial *777*23# For N1,500 or dial *777# and follow the prompt respectively. It works on BB10 and Android who’s IMEIhas been tweaked.
Ordinary User Data Plan:
This one is for those who don’t consume much on their devices, they merely download, just to surf the net, read news and socialize and turn off their data. We have a plan that equally suits you.
Glo N1,000 for 1.5GB: Dial *777# and follow the prompt. No strange settings required.
Etisalat N1,000 for 1GB: Dial *229*2*7#. No strange settings required.
MTN 1.3GB for N1,000. Send 106 to 131
MTN 3.75GBfor N2,000: Send 110 to 131 and it will be activated
Airtel 1GB for N1,000:dial *496# it will last you for 30 days.
Heavy User Data Plans
This plan works best for those that love to download all the time…
MTN daily unlimited Plan:When it is unlimited, we don’t keep quiet because it’s going to solve a lot of online downloading problem. I’ve used this plan before and I can tell you that it’s not capped. For the first 6 hours of my use, I downloaded 8GB, the rest is history. Unfortunately, not all of you are eligible for this plan.
To get this plan, load your MTN line with N150 and dial*567*59#. It works on all smartphones, PC and iOS.
Airtel Unlimited Night Plan: Airtel network is strong in most locations and strongest during the night hour. This plan is unlimited at night; no speed throttling, and it is download as you want.
How to Subscribe to The Airtel Night Plan:
=> For 1hour plan, dial *481*1# and it cost N100
=> For 3hours plan, dial *481*2# and it cost N300
=> For 6hour plan, dial *481*3# and it cost N500.
NB: This data plan works on all devices, be it Java phones, Symbian, Android, iPad, iPad, PC.
Night Plans
Glo 1GB for N200 (12am – 5am)
Glo 3GB for N500 for Sat and Sun 7 Nights
Are you still confuse on what data plans to use? Ask me your questions…
If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.
Re: MAY 2016 Cheapest Data Plan For Android, PC, Ios & Blackberry Users by deeevaaa: 1:01pm On Nov 21, 2016
pls how do i subscribe for mtn data for blackberry Z30, cos the one i subscribe finishes fast. #1,500 for 500MB

(1) (Reply)

A Decent Mid Range Android Phone. / MTN Users Which Is The Best Tariff Plan To Use? / Sony Ericsson Themes Creator 3.17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.