Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,955 members, 7,848,882 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:28 AM

Euro 2008:france,holland And Italy In "group Of Death". - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Euro 2008:france,holland And Italy In "group Of Death". (823 Views)

Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 / Keshi Releases 25-man List For Ethiopia And Italy Matches. / Super Eagles To Play Italy In Friendly Match On November 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Euro 2008:france,holland And Italy In "group Of Death". by Iman3(m): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2007

Re: Euro 2008:france,holland And Italy In "group Of Death". by doyin13(m): 2:53pm On Dec 02, 2007
Watch out for Germany and Portugal. . . .
Re: Euro 2008:france,holland And Italy In "group Of Death". by mukina2: 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2007
Les bleus will definitely come out unscathed cool

they will go on to win the Euro 2008

we woulddeal with those Italians this time angry
Re: Euro 2008:france,holland And Italy In "group Of Death". by A40(m): 7:27pm On Dec 02, 2007
That draw na fraud ooh! Arent Italy and France supposed to be seeded based on recent performances? I go for the French and the Oranje boys (my team) to qualify Italy and Romania can go to blazes
Re: Euro 2008:france,holland And Italy In "group Of Death". by chuckdee4(m): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2007
How freaking unfair, which kind yeye seeding be this?
Anyway i would like to see the orange boys go far, a team that has produced so many class acts deserve to win something, the Italians can go rot 4 all i care.

I take it no one is giving Romania a chance in hell then?
Re: Euro 2008:france,holland And Italy In "group Of Death". by A40(m): 7:35pm On Dec 02, 2007
But for real the Euro's are always tough even tougher than the world cup
Re: Euro 2008:france,holland And Italy In "group Of Death". by McOmo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2007
this is crazeee !!!

I hate to say this but I doubt Italy would not qualify from this group alongside France

HOLLAND ? . . . . . NO CHANCE IN HELL

even Romania would rather upset than Holland qualifying from that group grin tongue
Re: Euro 2008:france,holland And Italy In "group Of Death". by gabrielgb: 3:23pm On Dec 03, 2007
yea i bet all you suckers said the same thing about Italy last WC. in the long run all of you will goto hell. Italy and France will qualify. Why do you ppl hate the land of the Azzurri so much? YOU GO TO HELL grin

FORZA AZZURRI
Re: Euro 2008:france,holland And Italy In "group Of Death". by A40(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2007
I am backing the Oranje Boys with Van Pepe Sneijder and co.With Zidane out the french have not been convincing at all and the Italians usually suck at the euro's
Re: Euro 2008:france,holland And Italy In "group Of Death". by babwilms(m): 1:21am On Dec 04, 2007
Omo I don't even know who to back in this group of death. I love the Dutch, French and the Italian team. I think I would love the Dutch and the French to go all the way. The Dutch are really good but never go far enough in major tournament. Want the French to win the cup just to show that they are superior to the English team though they failed to qualify.
Re: Euro 2008:france,holland And Italy In "group Of Death". by Iman3(m): 1:24am On Dec 04, 2007
I would have prefered they tossed in Germany into that group and substituted one of the big 3.All 3 of them play great attacking football and it will be a shame to see one of them drop out at such an early stage while other mediocre boring teams go through.

German,under J Lo,play great attacking football,before German wannabe(Dayokanu) come bite me for neck but I would have prefered to see them depart early.
Re: Euro 2008:france,holland And Italy In "group Of Death". by McOmo(m): 5:48am On Dec 04, 2007
and that wont happen . . . Germany is the best footballing nation for now ! How I hate to admit that fact !
Re: Euro 2008:france,holland And Italy In "group Of Death". by dayokanu(m): 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2007
Germany can be in any group that is why they have won Euro cup more than any other country, They are the best country in Europe. Italy would go through but I dont know who would follow them. When England was labouring over Sweden and Ecuador at the last world cup Germany played these 2 countries and duly sorted them out.
When Korea became the nemesis of Many countries in 2002 world cup it took the efficient Germans to instil sanity into the tournament

(1) (Reply)

Nations Cup Live In The Americas / Money Palaver Rocks Eagles, Sudan Friendly / Queiroz Out Of Utd's Sa And Nigeria Tour?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.