Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Eksu Screening For Utme 2012/2013 Admission Exercise - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eksu Screening For Utme 2012/2013 Admission Exercise (2499 Views)

University Of Lagos Post-UTME 2012/2013/admissions - UNILAG / JAMB/UTME 2012 Result Is Out! / University Of Ilorin Post-utme 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eksu Screening For Utme 2012/2013 Admission Exercise by lekzy007(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2012
This is to inform all UTME candidate who have applied for admissionnn into ekiti sstate university that posst UTME screening will hold between monday,30th july 2012 and saturday,4th august,2012@the university campus.candidate are to pay a sum of 3000 naira via etransact.candidate shld endeavour to collect bank generated receipts at the point of payment.the receipt contain connfirmation codess.the codes will be uused by candidate for online registration@the skul portal www.eksu.edu.n.g payable to any of the following banks
1. ACCESS BANK
2. ECOBANK PLC
3. ENTERPRISE BANK PLC
4. FIRST BANK PLC
5. GTBANK PLC
6. WEMA BANK PLC
7. ZENITH BANK PLC
8. UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA(UBA)
Still remain your informant olalekan, 08036111672 more info coming soon
Re: Eksu Screening For Utme 2012/2013 Admission Exercise by Mynd44: 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2012
This news is authentic but you can only buy the form from banks within the school compound. I will advise you come to the school to but it yourself and don't send money to anyone so as not to get defrauded
Re: Eksu Screening For Utme 2012/2013 Admission Exercise by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2012
Thank you
Re: Eksu Screening For Utme 2012/2013 Admission Exercise by Danny4show(m): 6:22am On Jul 06, 2012
Theres nothing lyk postjamb in eksu website
Re: Eksu Screening For Utme 2012/2013 Admission Exercise by lekzy007(m): 6:41am On Jul 06, 2012
Danny4show: Theres nothing lyk postjamb in eksu website

You are right,the portal will be open for online regitration any moment from now.
Re: Eksu Screening For Utme 2012/2013 Admission Exercise by Danny4show(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2012
@lekzy are u on 2go so dat we can chat beta
Re: Eksu Screening For Utme 2012/2013 Admission Exercise by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 06, 2012
Eksu is my second choice and I don't really know hw genuine and truthful their admission process is. Pls those of you who have knowledge about the school should enlighten me about the conducts of their previous post utme's and the school in general. May ALMIGHTY ALLAH (s.w.t) bless you as you do. bb pin 3155CC0F
Re: Eksu Screening For Utme 2012/2013 Admission Exercise by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2012
haykayy: Eksu is my second choice and I don't really know hw genuine and truthful their admission process is. Pls those of you who have knowledge about the school should enlighten me about the conducts of their previous post utme's and the school in general. May ALMIGHTY ALLAH (s.w.t) bless you as you do. bb pin 3155CC0F
+my course is economics
Re: Eksu Screening For Utme 2012/2013 Admission Exercise by lekzy007(m): 9:04am On Jul 06, 2012
my 2go id is lekzzy007
Re: Eksu Screening For Utme 2012/2013 Admission Exercise by lekzy007(m): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2012
haykayy: +my course is economics

Kal me so dat we talk beta jst mention ur username haykay..
Re: Eksu Screening For Utme 2012/2013 Admission Exercise by lekzy007(m): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2012
EKSU SET TO DO COMPUTER BASE TEST (CBT)...WATCH OUT FOR MORE UPDATE.
Re: Eksu Screening For Utme 2012/2013 Admission Exercise by lancelot88s: 8:16am On Jul 11, 2012
Lekzy, pls i jes wanna knw if eksu beat the cut off down, following jamb cut off
Re: Eksu Screening For Utme 2012/2013 Admission Exercise by lekzy007(m): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2012
lancelot88s: Lekzy, pls i jes wanna knw if eksu beat the cut off down, following jamb cut off

I didnt get your post bro...
Re: Eksu Screening For Utme 2012/2013 Admission Exercise by Delaw7(m): 5:57am On Jul 12, 2012
Tanx 4 d update.am direct entry aspirant chosed EKSU as a secound choice. aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ we goin to write D same xam wit Jambite A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ obtain d same form.pls, also d date of d exam 4 D.E. Tanx
Re: Eksu Screening For Utme 2012/2013 Admission Exercise by lekzy007(m): 6:06am On Jul 12, 2012
De-law:
Tanx 4 d update.am direct entry aspirant chosed EKSU as a secound choice. aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ we goin to write D same xam wit Jambite A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ obtain d same form.pls, also d date of d exam 4 D.E. Tanx

direct entry and post UTME are buying ssame form and are doing exam together.
Re: Eksu Screening For Utme 2012/2013 Admission Exercise by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2012
Things Post-jambites Need To Knw About Unad(now Eksu) When Coming For D Exams. by sojiboy(m): 12:15pm On Jul 19

Ado frm Lagos is a 5hrs journey,frm Ibadan is 3 and a half hous journey from akure 45mins,frm Kwara 2hrs.to get to Unad(now Eksu) board a bus from any part of d country to Ado drop at Fajuyi park den cross to d left hand side,board a bus going to campus or Iworoko.Iworoko is a small town to Unad and its d closest to campus.for dose of u comin frm Abuja,Kwara and Kogi dere no need goin to Ado again,just tell d driver to stop u @ Iworoko or Osekita.
Note dnt for any reason drop @ campus gate its always a place for men of d underwold,wia dey will collect ur phones,laptops,BB ,money and if u dont drop it u re likelly to be injured.Its eida u tell d driver to drop u inside d campus,Osekita,Iworoko or sattelite area.Campusgate or School gate is a dangerous place for a freshman on campus even stallites rarely go dere.For no reason shud u pay for bus driver more dan 70naira frm Fajuyi park to campus and Okada is at most 50naira depend on Location of d place u re goin.Pls i beg u all dont come to Ado late in d nite.Ado is nt like Lagos or Ibadan dat activities goes on till 12am in d nite,when its 7pm here in Ado,u will hardly find a cab/bus to take u to ur destination or else u ve ur private car,and apart frm dat u re liable to be attack wen u get to campus late especially wen u dont knw wia u re goin,ladies i plead dont answer or sleep in a guy hostel especially u dont knw very well,its dangerous.Incase u dont knw anybody and nodody want to accomodate u,Go to any Fellowship dat u can find its safer to sleep in fellowships.for dose dat dnt knw wia fellowships re,wen u follow d above discription,d cabman must drop u on campus den very close to d last bustop u will find NFCS(National Fellowship of Catholic Studens) buildin,u can sleep dere "IF" u find pple dere cos dat place is kind of quiet and u cant just find ur way to Sattelite area(sattelite area is d most popular place on campus)by u lefthand side u will fin a mighty building,dats is RCF(Redeem Christian Fellowship where i worship) dat is d safest place u can be,cos pple will definately be dere includin me.bt if u ve pple here on campus dere wont be need for u to sleep in d fellowship.For d muslims pple,just find ur way to New or Old engineering bulding d mosque is very conspicuos dere,u will be safe with ur pple dere cos dey will love to acoomodate u.dnt answer strangers wen u get to Unad,dnt give ur fone to any male persons to type dere nomba on it,dont drink if u re comin for d first time,u might be a victim if dere is need for security to raid d beer parlours.ladies wear something descent.dont also go to sattelite Phase 2 without u being guarded by someone u know.dnt walk alone @ nite.dont answer to names dat u dont bear.fill ur form bfor d date of d exams to avoid rush and by den d site will be jampacked.Smoking on d road is highly prohibited for guys.for ladies avoid colourful dress and berat like yellow,black or blue.if u re nt sure of wia u re goin to stay @ sattelite ask d person u re goin to meet to come and pick u dere.look @ d okada riders face very well bfor u mount on it,tell dem not to runn too fast.If u ve any security issues dnt hessitate to call me.i am nt a policeman ooo,lol but i might be of help.u still ve nt purchase d form? What ve u been doing all dis while.come and get now bfor its too late.for more info on d Post utme or what u need to knw call me on 08185800932 or 2go me on adesoji3. luke 10 vs 30 to 35

(Quote) (Report) (Like) saw these smwhere else and thought I shouldn't see it alone
Re: Eksu Screening For Utme 2012/2013 Admission Exercise by lekzy007(m): 1:45am On Aug 10, 2012
Post UTME 2012/2013 result is out,visit the skul banks to obtain ur result checker pin for just 1000 naira only...wish u all the best

(1) (Reply)

Senate Set To Abolish Degree/hnd Dichotomy / Mobile App For Noun Students / UI Protest: The Story Of Tunji-ekpeti Michael A.k.a MOTE And How It Concerns You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.