Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Why Would I Be Posted To Lagos And My Twin Brother Katsina? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Would I Be Posted To Lagos And My Twin Brother Katsina? (739 Views)

Best States You Can Be Posted To? / A thread for corpers posted to Katsina / Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Would I Be Posted To Lagos And My Twin Brother Katsina? by 1LINC: 10:00pm On Jul 05, 2012
I SCHOOLED IN KADUNA AND MY TWIN BROTHER SCHOOLED IN BAUCHI, WE ARE FROM DELTA STATE,HE WAS POSTED TO KATSINA, AFTER SPENDING YEARS IN THE NORTH. NOW THE NORTH IS "HOT" THEY POST NON-NORTHERNERS TO THESE HOT REGIONS(KANO, KADUNA, BAUCHI,MAIDUGURI, JOS MINNA,ETC) ONLY TO POST THESE NORTHERNERS TO COOL AREAS LIKE(LAGOS, BENIN, EBONYI, PORT, CALABAR, ANAMBRA, ETC). IM SAYING THIS NOW SO THAT YOU ALL WILL BEAR ME WITNESS, IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO MY TWIN BROTHER, I SWEAR NIGERIA WILL PAY ME UP TO OUR 50TH GENERATION, IM NOT JOKING.......I SWEAR.....
Re: Why Would I Be Posted To Lagos And My Twin Brother Katsina? by amash(f): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2012
Simply ask him to redeploy.... Its nt worth it risking Ʋr bro life.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Registered Plate / I Need To Re-locate Back To Lagos / Ebonyi NYSC B14 Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.