Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,497 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? (515 Views)

Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry / World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? by Delafruita(m): 3:18am On Jul 06, 2012
my forefathers never knew either Yahweh or Jesus or Muhammed.

in reality,i would never have heard of them if the oyinbo man hadnt decided he needed slaves for his sugar plantation.in essence my forefathers worshipped their idols for more than 1700 years after Jesus became "the way by which noonecometh to the father except through".

what then is the fate of my forefathers?do they go to hell?
if yes,then is it their fault the white man didnt need slaves as early as 2 AD?

are they going to be punished for the "inefficiency" with which the"gospel was spread to all the earth"?

do they go to heaven?if yes,does that mean there's a double standard?

does that mean that they get a free passage just because they never heard the gospel irrespective of their idol worship,adultery,polygamy,human sacrifice,murder,etc?

or will they be judged based on their good deeds and bad deeds?if yes,that also means there's a double standard.does that now mean a man like mohandas gandhi who by all standards was the epitomeof goodness and ended up sacrificing his life for the freedom of hispeople,and heard the gospel but decided to stick to his own gospelof hinduism,will also go to heaven?or will he rot in hell while my forefathers enjoy the mansions of heaven regardless of how good or evil they were.

i would really appreciate if the Bible folks could respond to this.andplease lets refrain from "God knows how he will do their judgement".afterall the Bible said "ye are gods" so you guys shouldbe abble to give matter of fact responses
Re: Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? by buzugee(m): 8:05am On Jul 06, 2012
You have to understand that we reincarnate back into the world every 3rd or 4th generation. those your forefathers who worshipped idols and whatnot were purposely shunted into that zombie like state of worshipping idols and woods and carvings etc. israel is naturally a spiritual soul and since the lord has put a state of spiritual death on them for failing in their mission to uphold the laws statutes and commandments, they gravitate to other seducing spirits and doctrines and other forms of godliness. The lord has given them a strong delusion to believe in. this is why your forefathers were worshipping idols. it is a spiritual respite for spiritually dead people. these are the people Jesus came for. to atone for their sins and redeem them. so when he ( your forfathers ) makes his entrance back to the world again, he or she gets retroactively and proactively atoned for. now whether they are still kept in that state of spiritual death depends on how much diabolical of a person they were in past lives but however their sins are atoned for. and eventually when christs kingdom is established on earth, spiritual death will be eradicated.
so all these people who laud the ancient african religions ( which i hear all the time on nairaland ) are under a spirit of strong delusion

2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie
Re: Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? by buzugee(m): 8:16am On Jul 06, 2012
and the point of having the white man bring it to you is one of the modus operandi of the lord

1 corinthians 1 vs 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

the strong nation of the world was israel ( the black man ) while the white man ( esau ) was the foolish nation of the world. they were base men. so what the lord did is demote the black man and then promote the white man to ownership of the world
DANIEL 4 VS 17 ‘The decision is announced by messengers, the holy ones declare the verdict, so that the living may know that the Most High is sovereign over all kingdoms on earth and gives them to anyone he wishes and sets over them the lowliest of people.’

and now you black people have become the foolish people of the world, while the foolish white man has become the wise man. and then the lord had the white man bring to you what brought you to the condition of being the foolish nation now ( the bible of laws statutes and commandments, which you failed to uphold back then ). dont you see the irony of that ? the sense of humor in that ? a foolish man becomes a wise man and then he brings you what knocked you off from the position of being wise to being foolish. thats how the lord works. uses the foolish to confound the wise
Re: Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? by Delafruita(m): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2012
buzugee: and the point of having the white man bring it to you is one of the modus operandi of the lord

1 corinthians 1 vs 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

the strong nation of the world was israel ( the black man ) while the white man ( esau ) was the foolish nation of the world. they were base men. so what the lord did is demote the black man and then promote the white man to ownership of the world
DANIEL 4 VS 17 ‘The decision is announced by messengers, the holy ones declare the verdict, so that the living may know that the Most High is sovereign over all kingdoms on earth and gives them to anyone he wishes and sets over them the lowliest of people.’

and now you black people have become the foolish people of the world, while the foolish white man has become the wise man. and then the lord had the white man bring to you what brought you to the condition of being the foolish nation now ( the bible of laws statutes and commandments, which you failed to uphold back then ). dont you see the irony of that ? the sense of humor in that ? a foolish man becomes a wise man and then he brings you what knocked you off from the position of being wise to being foolish. thats how the lord works. uses the foolish to confound the wise
as in seriously,God's modus operandi was to send the white man to gag people in chains,enslave them,kill millions of them and by that the good news will be spread.think again.this doesnt make sense neither does it support the notion of a wise God.its only natural that these people will not accept such teachings from the white man when their brothers are been enslaved.besides the slave traders had no interest in spreading Gospel.the viral spread of the gospel was as a result of the abolition of the gospel and slaves returning with education and christianity.
Re: Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? by Delafruita(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2012
buzugee: You have to understand that we reincarnate back into the world every 3rd or 4th generation. those your forefathers who worshipped idols and whatnot were purposely shunted into that zombie like state of worshipping idols and woods and carvings etc. israel is naturally a spiritual soul and since the lord has put a state of spiritual death on them for failing in their mission to uphold the laws statutes and commandments, they gravitate to other seducing spirits and doctrines and other forms of godliness. The lord has given them a strong delusion to believe in. this is why your forefathers were worshipping idols. it is a spiritual respite for spiritually dead people. these are the people Jesus came for. to atone for their sins and redeem them. so when he ( your forfathers ) makes his entrance back to the world again, he or she gets retroactively and proactively atoned for. now whether they are still kept in that state of spiritual death depends on how much diabolical of a person they were in past lives but however their sins are atoned for. and eventually when christs kingdom is established on earth, spiritual death will be eradicated.
so all these people who laud the ancient african religions ( which i hear all the time on nairaland ) are under a spirit of strong delusion

2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie
re-incarnation has no basis in christianity.
Re: Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? by buzugee(m): 9:08am On Jul 06, 2012
Delafruita:
as in seriously,God's modus operandi was to send the white man to gag people in chains,enslave them,kill millions of them and by that the good news will be spread.think again.this doesnt make sense neither does it support the notion of a wise God.its only natural that these people will not accept such teachings from the white man when their brothers are been enslaved.besides the slave traders had no interest in spreading Gospel.the viral spread of the gospel was as a result of the abolition of the gospel and slaves returning with education and christianity.
God didnt tell the white man to do all that other extra stuff. the white man did all that because he has a wicked spirit. he is called the border of wickedness MALACHI 1 VS 4 hey will be called 'the Wicked Land' and 'the people with whom the LORD is always angry.'
All that other extracurricular activity the white man did like lynching and killing etc etc, he will pay for. if you study your bible well you will know he will be on top of the world for a while and then he will be destroyed afterwards and will get to pay for all his sins.

numbers 35 vs 33 "'Do not pollute the land where you are. Bloodshed pollutes the land, and atonement cannot be made for the land on which blood has been shed, except by the blood of the one who shed it.

genesis 9 vs 6 "Whoever sheds the blood of man, by man shall his blood be shed; for in the image of God has God made man.

revelation 13 vs 10 If anyone leads a man into slavery, into slavery he will go.

THOSE ARE A FEW OF THE WHITE MANS SINS. IF I LIST EVERY BIBLICAL SIN HE HAS COMMITTED WHILE HE HAS BEEN IN CONTROL OF THE WORLD I WILL RUN OUT OF PAGE.

AND THE LORD WILL CALL THE PAST INTO ACCOUNT. HE HASNT FORGOTTEN THE PAST .ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 15 God will call the past to account.

AND YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THE LORDS CLOCK IS DIFFERENT FROM OURS WHICH IS WHY YOU THINK THE WHITE MAN HAS BEEN FORGIVEN 2 PETER 3 VS 8 But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

Re: Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? by buzugee(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2012
Delafruita:
re-incarnation has no basis in christianity.
REALLY ? I CAN ONLY CONCLUDE THAT YOU HAVE NOT READ YOUR BIBLE VERY WELL. ANYWAY THE POINT HERE IS YOU HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS. IT IS UP TO YOU TO HEAR OR FORBEAR. I AM NOT GOING TO GO BACK AND FORTH TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU. YOU MAY BE ONE OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN KEPT IN SPIRITUAL DARKNESS AND AS SUCH YOU WILL NEVER GET OR UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING.
Re: Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? by ea7(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2012
Delafruita:
the 'white men' are individuals, not monolithic entities.
Re: Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? by justaqad(m): 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2012
[quote author=buzugee]REALLY ? I CAN ONLY CONCLUDE THAT YOU HAVE NOT READ YOUR BIBLE VERY WELL. ANYWAY THE POINT HERE IS YOU HAVE ALL THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS. IT IS UP TO YOU TO HEAR OR FORBEAR. I AM NOT GOING TO GO BACK AND FORTH TRYING TO CONVINCE YOU. YOU MAY BE ONE OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN KEPT IN SPIRITUAL DARKNESS AND AS SUCH YOU WILL NEVER GET OR UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING.[/quote

Scriptures that clearly debunk the notion of reincarnation.
Hebrews 9:27 tells us that "man is destined to die once, and after that to face
judgment...." Each human being lives once as a mortal on earth, dies once, and
then faces judgment. He does not have a second chance by reincarnating into
another body.
Luke 16:19-31 "Now there was a certain rich man, and he was clothed in purple and fine linen, living in luxury every day. A certain beggar, named Lazarus, was laid at his
gate, full of sores, and desiring to be fed with the crumbs that fell from the rich man’s
table. Yes, even the dogs came and licked his sores. It happened that the beggar died,
and that he was carried away by the angels to Abraham’s bosom. The rich man also
died, and was buried. In Hades, he lifted up his eyes, being in torment, and saw
Abraham far off, and Lazarus at his bosom. He cried and said, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may
dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue! For I am in anguish in this flame.’ "But Abraham said, ‘Son, remember that you, in your lifetime, received your good things, and Lazarus, in like manner, bad things. But now here he is comforted and you
are in anguish. Besides all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed, that those
who want to pass from here to you are not able, and that none may cross over from
there to us.’ He said, ‘I ask you therefore, father, that you would send him to my father’s house; for
I have five brothers, that he may testify to them, so they won’t also come into this
place of torment.’ "But Abraham said to him, ‘They have Moses and the prophets. Let them listen to them.’ "He said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ "He said to him, ‘If they don’t listen to Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded if one rises from the dead.’ "
Re: Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? by buzugee(m): 4:40pm On Jul 06, 2012
justaqad: [/quote][quote author=justaqad]
you live once and die and after that is the judgement. you are right. but you are not seeing the full picture. what that statement is trying to tell you is that you have judgement per life. you dont accrue multiple life judgements and then serve them all in one final judgement day. you die once and then it is the judgement. one judgement per life.

the second part of your point. the story of lazarus is a symbolic representation of the life and fortunes of jacob and esau. while one is in rulership the other is destitute. its not a real story. it is what is called a parable. its the story of the black man vs the white man.
Re: Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? by Delafruita(m): 5:30pm On Jul 06, 2012
oga buzugee,am seriously lmao.
Re: Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? by buzugee(m): 6:00pm On Jul 06, 2012
Delafruita: oga buzugee,am seriously lmao.
wink laughter is good for the soul
Re: Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? by justaqad(m): 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2012
buzugee: you live once and die and after that is the judgement. you are right. but you are not seeing the full picture. what that statement is trying to tell you is that you have judgement per life. you dont accrue multiple life judgements and then serve them all in one final judgement day. you die once and then it is the judgement. one judgement per life.

the second part of your point. the story of lazarus is a symbolic representation of the life and fortunes of jacob and esau. while one is in rulership the other is destitute. its not a real story. it is what is called a parable. its the story of the black man vs the white man.

i am seriously lmao......
From the same bible reincarnation is debunked..i am not surprised.......
Jesus was only telling a fairy tale.................
Re: Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? by buzugee(m): 6:22pm On Jul 06, 2012
justaqad:

i am seriously lmao......
From the same bible reincarnation is debunked..i am not surprised.......
Jesus was only telling a fairy tale.................
hey you dont have to believe it but it is real. many scriptures backing it up. am too lazy to pull em up as we speak but trust me. mucho mucho scriptures on reincarnation. Jesus-who do people think i am ?
Disciples - some think you are elijah, some think you are solomon
Re: Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? by justaqad(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2012
buzugee: hey you dont have to believe it but it is real. many scriptures backing it up. am too lazy to pull em up as we speak but trust me. mucho mucho scriptures on reincarnation. Jesus-who do people think i am ?

pull them up to support your claims....if actually u could still defend ur reincarnation theory,then the bible is a piece of garbage......contradictory......
Waiting....heheheheheheheheheheheh
Re: Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? by Delafruita(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2012
buzugee: hey you dont have to believe it but it is real. many scriptures backing it up. am too lazy to pull em up as we speak but trust me. mucho mucho scriptures on reincarnation. Jesus-who do people think i am ?
well,i enjoy been educated by you and hpefully laziness will give way to enthusiasm for evangelism leading to those Bible portions been quoted by you
Re: Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? by buzugee(m): 9:16pm On Jul 06, 2012
justaqad:

pull them up to support your claims....if actually u could still defend ur reincarnation theory,then the bible is a piece of garbage......contradictory......
Waiting....heheheheheheheheheheheh
oh ye carnally minded son of beelzebub
Re: Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? by buzugee(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2012
Delafruita:
well,i enjoy been educated by you and hpefully laziness will give way to enthusiasm for evangelism leading to those Bible portions been quoted by you
from 2 previous posts i can tell you are a scoffer. so i aint tryna cast pearls before swines grin grin
Re: Is The A Double Standard For Judgement Day? by Delafruita(m): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2012
buzugee: from 2 previous posts i can tell you are a scoffer. so i aint tryna cast pearls before swines grin grin
pearls before swines?harsh words.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice: My Fiancee Has Thesame Temperament With Me / Who Will Help Me / Respect Fast Or Be Expelled - Saudi Tell Non-muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.