Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

2% Daily On Your Investment, Strictly For Estate Agents! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 2% Daily On Your Investment, Strictly For Estate Agents! (1082 Views)

99% Of Estate Agents On Nairaland Are Quacks And Fakes. / Real Estate Agents@asaba,delta State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2% Daily On Your Investment, Strictly For Estate Agents! by lanredo1(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2012
It is my desire to give vital information to all Real Estate Agents that can add values to your life. It is understandable that, real estate Agent proffession some times is associated with dissapointments either from the Client or from the Landlords and as well it fetches good pay sometimes. That is why it is good to have an investment that is capable of bringing in money on regular basis to meet all day to day important contigences. Especially those period when commission refuse to come either on letting or sales you will have something to lay your hands on.
Therefore I want to give you a tested trusted and reliable online investment you can invest in and you get 2% daily on your investment doing nothing except sign up and invest as low as $10!
The higher you invest the higher is your return on investment(ROI) Remember I'm not a novice when it comes to investment matters. My HND in Banking & Finance as far back as 1996 and some passed PE1 exams of CIBN with small experience in Banking, Financing, Investment, Real Estate and Online investments positioned me to identified safe, good and reliable investment opportunity when I see one(Mi o fomu ooo)
If you are interested for details of this online investment that can fetch you as high as $1000 or more daily(depend on 2% amount invested) please send email to lanrefabiyi@gmail.com.
Or you can visit my office at 84 Shyllon Street Palmgrove Lagos to give you one on one detail explanations. Please it is Free of charge. My purpose is to show you an stress free alternative way to make money and it will do the following:
1. Reduce stress
2. Allow more concentration on given good service.
3. It will eradicate the pressure of going extral way to curve out money from the Client.
4. It will strengthen you to say no to those hungry Landlords that want to share from agency commission or take all from you and advice you to get extra from the Client.
5. It will be as cushing effect at those period commission refuse to come.
6. It will enable you to get fund to buy call credit to your phones and save you the embarrassment of collecting Client phones to make calls.
Thank you.
Re: 2% Daily On Your Investment, Strictly For Estate Agents! by lanredo1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2012
An opportunity lost can never be regain. Is a phrase from human perception. To God is other way round. God can give back opportunity lost.
Re: 2% Daily On Your Investment, Strictly For Estate Agents! by lanredo1(m): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2012
thank you all.
Re: 2% Daily On Your Investment, Strictly For Estate Agents! by lanredo1(m): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2012
hello
Re: 2% Daily On Your Investment, Strictly For Estate Agents! by lanredo1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2012
Benefits
Interactive sessions
Mentoring opportunities
Networking know how
Fresh perspective into how to market real estate services.
$10 free on sign up!
Re: 2% Daily On Your Investment, Strictly For Estate Agents! by wealth123: 10:17pm On Jul 08, 2012
if u are sincere share the details here. most of these schemes are PONZI if u know what that means. 2% daily translates to 60% monthly. Bros we need to know what they are doing to give us such returns. Wonder banks like wealth Solution, Penny Wise, megawealth and NOSPETCO used this same system to loot our hard earned money and now they are on the run.

State the details here for proper analysis before we invest. Keep Your HND in Banking and other qualifications in your pocket and let us use our common sense. What happens if the website of your so called investment company refuse to open after investing with them? any guarantees? or refund of capital? is this company registered or regulated by any monetary authority?
Re: 2% Daily On Your Investment, Strictly For Estate Agents! by lanredo1(m): 4:08am On Jul 12, 2012
wealth123: if u are sincere share the details here. most of these schemes are PONZI if u know what that means. 2% daily translates to 60% monthly. Bros we need to know what they are doing to give us such returns. Wonder banks like wealth Solution, Penny Wise, megawealth and NOSPETCO used this same system to loot our hard earned money and now they are on the run.

State the details here for proper analysis before we invest. Keep Your HND in Banking and other qualifications in your pocket and let us use our common sense. What happens if the website of your so called investment company refuse to open after investing with them? any guarantees? or refund of capital? is this company registered or regulated by any monetary authority?
Send mail to lanrefabiyi@gmail.com I'm just been scared of ban, you know Seun always frown at advertising other sites when you can pay him to do that.
If care to know I'm an investor already and a rake in 2% daily! pls is not a crime to give others an information that is profitable. Pls less your hash tone in your response.
Re: 2% Daily On Your Investment, Strictly For Estate Agents! by wealth123: 12:12am On Jul 13, 2012
Nigerians have u forgotten so soon how WEALTHSOLUTIONS promised heaven on earth but ended up eating our money.

Tell us what this people are doing to be able to rake in more than 60% in a month because this is what they must make to be able to pay investors. This is at best a pyramid system - A PONZI SCHEME. If you don't know what this mean just Google it.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Rent: Another 3 B/m Wt Bq At Npa Quarters Maitama / 3bdrm Flat To Let @ Medina Estate Gbagada 2 In A Compound For #900 1yr up stairs / 3b/r,2b/r, Miniflat ,rooms And Shops To Let @ Ketu 1 Yr Payment Check The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.