Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

What Kind Of Importation Business Should He Start With 800k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Importation Business Should He Start With 800k (1089 Views)

Do's And Dont Of Importation / I Need Help From My Fellow Naija What Can I Do With 800k Pls: Help Me / Can I Start A Poultry With 800k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Importation Business Should He Start With 800k by oluomad(m): 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2012
A friend of mine has about 800k and wants to enter into importation....
What kind of goods do you advice him to import? Matured minds please.. And i want real men who are into imports to convice me...
Re: What Kind Of Importation Business Should He Start With 800k by dlox147(m): 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2012
ii think he should look into importing building materials from china.he shld consider starting with wall tiles and possibly see if he can combine with som1 already in d biz,not in d biz but i no lots of guys in it.or maybe going into d fashion indstry will all so b cool importing stuffs from dubia
Re: What Kind Of Importation Business Should He Start With 800k by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2012
PHONE IMPORTATION HAS A VERY LOW RISK AND MUCH PROFIT. I HAVE THE IDEA.

(1) (Reply)

Forex Trading; A Gamble Or A Business / Beware- Edah Henry Tega Is A Fraudster, My Story / Trading In Cosmetics Products In Nigeria - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.