Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,109 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business (3759 Views)

Most Profitable Online Business / money / Earn Extra Income Exporting Agricultural Products Here In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by sp2002(m): 3:32pm On Jul 06, 2012
invest in this business and experience the profits that poultry farmers enjoy. our firm is there for you. we do offer service to new and existing farmers. for more info contact:

MR ABIMBOLA TAJUDEEN
+2348137775986
TJ.SP2002@GMAIL.COM
WWW.SP2002.GNBO.COM.NG
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by sp2002(m): 10:59am On Feb 01, 2013
yes still the most profitable and fast growing agric. business as i will be uploading pictures of a newly poultry establishment project for a nigerian who just returned from switzerland to venture into poultry. i just 6plots of land around ikorodu (250k per plot) and clearing of the bushes just commenced
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by lillyveezy: 1:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
poultry farmers,U can get feed addtives @ a very cheap rate from us like:TOXORID-Toxin Binder with advantage; BIOVET YC- it prevents Disease and improves Gut Health STREXIA- an antistress formula enriched with B-Complex,Electrolytes and Dextrose.GLOBAL ORGANICS LTD. 08034530864
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by makinde3: 11:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
@sp2002 this is very interesting
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by Roland17(m): 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
By far the most profitable business in Nigeria now, but it demands all of your time and attention and sadly the average Nigerian youth would not sacrifice his whole time and energy for the poultry, most perceive it as dirty, but do not realize how much money is made.

My mum owns a poultry, i worked with her on her poultry after university, it was the best experience i ever had, it deprived me of so much of my me time, but it rewarded us financially and i gained first hand experience on how to manage a business and be an entrepreneur, face to face direct marketing, discounts, keeping records, pricing, egg sizing, how weather affects egg production, health of the birds and total maintenance of the poultry were some of the tricks i learnt, i learnt a whole lot...

In 5 months we graduated from a small scale to a medium scale with well over 300 birds laying more than 20 crates of eggs every day, i look back today and if i ever consider relocating back home, there would be no doubt where i would investing, POULTRY!!!!!

AND BEFORE I FORGET, I MISS MY BIRDS SOOOO BAD.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by sp2002(m): 12:48am On Feb 03, 2013
Roland17: By far the most profitable business in Nigeria now, but it demands all of your time and attention and sadly the average Nigerian youth would not sacrifice his whole time and energy for the poultry, most perceive it as dirty, but do not realize how much money is made.

My mum owns a poultry, i worked with her on her poultry after university, it was the best experience i ever had, it deprived me of so much of my me time, but it rewarded us financially and i gained first hand experience on how to manage a business and be an entrepreneur, face to face direct marketing, discounts, keeping records, pricing, egg sizing, how weather affects egg production, health of the birds and total maintenance of the poultry were some of the tricks i learnt, i learnt a whole lot...

In 5 months we graduated from a small scale to a medium scale with well over 300 birds laying more than 20 crates of eggs every day, i look back today and if i ever consider relocating back home, there would be no doubt where i would investing, POULTRY!!!!!

AND BEFORE I FORGET, I MISS MY BIRDS SOOOO BAD.. grin grin
you are right but i will like to correct your last sentence as per the laying aspect. if you were doing 20crates of eggs everyday it simply means you people had over 600 laying birds. thanks
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by sp2002(m): 12:51am On Feb 03, 2013
picturesof the said land and project i said i will be uploading. clearing of the bushes just concluded and uprooting commencing on monday. thanks

Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by Roland17(m): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2013
sp2002: you are right but i will like to correct your last sentence as per the laying aspect. if you were doing 20crates of eggs everyday it simply means you people had over 600 laying birds. thanks

LOL, Forgive me, i guess i got too excited with memories about the poultry, but i think we gathered about 8-10 crates of eggs each day.
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by sp2002(m): 8:29am On Feb 04, 2013
@Roland17 you are welcome
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by jidowu84: 4:06pm On Feb 04, 2013
sp2002: picturesof the said land and project i said i will be uploading. clearing of the bushes just concluded and uprooting commencing on monday. thanks
Pls what kind of land or bush is suitable for use for this kind of farming? As in, can i use tick forest bush or inside town bush.
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by Chibenze(m): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2013
Am a student think of venturing into dis biz sooner just saving and earn little by little here => https://www.nairaland.com/1184391/earn-lr-just-reading-emails#14146581
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by zogo(m): 10:36pm On Feb 04, 2013
Hello people,

We are into Heliculture (Scientific Snail Farming). we discoverd, the demand for snail meat outweighs the supply, hence the few in the business rake in all the profits yearly, hence we'v decied to empower Nigerians with knowledge. Heliculture is very simple and cheap, as snails feed can be gotten free from the environment. startup capital is very small. you can start from your backyard or corridor, with as little as #5k for buying ur first stoccks and constructing a pen (house) for them. we compilled our skills and experience in an ebook. grab it here:
www.snailfarmingng..com

I will see u @ the top!
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by sp2002(m): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2013
@jidowu84 you can use any kind of land. but i will advice u not to site your poultry farm in a place that is very close to a developing area so that they dont start complaining of odour.formore info call me on 08137775986
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by knowledge4(m): 2:44pm On Feb 06, 2013
Agreed. It is one of the most viable businesses to do in today's Nigeria.
The demand for the products is large and guaranteed by a large market in Nigeria.
For more details,visit the signature below
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by sp2002(m): 8:03am On Feb 19, 2013
we will be through with the uprooting of the trees hopefully today

Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by sp2002(m): 8:56pm On Feb 25, 2013
uprooting completed and borehole completed on the site
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by sp2002(m): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2013
pictures will be uploaded very soon
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by sp2002(m): 10:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
pictures of the borehole on the site and will commence fencing of the land this week. thanks
SP2002 POULTRY AND LAND CONSULTANCY

Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by makinde3: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
What is cost of this borehole please
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by sp2002(m): 8:53am On Mar 06, 2013
makinde3: What is cost of this borehole please
charges of borehole depends on the location of the site. the one you are seeing is located at imota town of ikorodu local gov. area. cost 250,000 excluding tank and scalfholding. for more info call 08137775986
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by sp2002(m): 8:54am On Mar 06, 2013
setting of fence has commenced about 2 days ago. pictures will be uploaded. it is just that i have been too busy
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by sp2002(m): 7:44am On Mar 20, 2013
FENCE COMPLETED. WHY NOT ESTABLISH YOURS YOURS AND SEE THE HUGE PROFIT IN POULTRY BUSINESS AS IT HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BE THE FAST GROWING AND MOST PROFITABLE AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS. 08137775986
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by adeyemis: 3:11pm On Mar 22, 2013
Sp2002: I have laying birds that are 24 weeks old and some of them started laying at 18weeks. I presently have over 60% production but I discovered that the eggs are still pullet size. I need advice on what I to do to increase the size of the egg. Thanks
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by sp2002(m): 9:22pm On Mar 22, 2013
adeyemis: Sp2002: I have laying birds that are 24 weeks old and some of them started laying at 18weeks. I presently have over 60% production but I discovered that the eggs are still pullet size. I need advice on what I to do to increase the size of the egg. Thanks
PLS CALL ME AND GIVE ME THESE INFORMATION
1. HOW MANY BIRDS ARE THEY?
2. WHICH FEED ARE YOU USING?
3. HOW MANY BAGS OF FEED ARE YOU USING PER DAY?
4. WHAT IS THEIR MORTALITY RATE?
5. AND OTHERS

sp2002 poultry & land consultancy
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by alariwo52: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2013
Is it advisable to use well water pending the time one has enough money to put a bore hole? I want to knw d risk involved in using well water
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by Farmafric(m): 6:10am On Apr 13, 2013
Premium quality Battery cages ISO9001 certified. Capacity is 120 per unit, three tiers, electro galvanized with 25 years warranty. A UK design.
Price: N85000
Call: 08099515923,08028686234,08074349597,08136241647
Email: adoyipaul@yahoo.com

Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by sp2002(m): 9:55am On Apr 18, 2013
come and let us put you through
SP2002 POULTRY AND LAND CONSULTANCY
WWW.SP2002.GNBO.COM.NG
TJ.SP2002@GMAIL.COM
Re: POULTRY! POULTRY!! POULTRY!!! The Most Profitable Agricultural Business by sp2002(m): 8:55pm On Aug 05, 2013
sp2002: invest in this business and experience the profits that poultry farmers enjoy. our firm is there for you. we do offer service to new and existing farmers. for more info contact:

MR ABIMBOLA TAJUDEEN
+2348137775986
TJ.SP2002@GMAIL.COM
WWW.SP2002.GNBO.COM.NG

(1) (Reply)

Borehole Drilling. Anywhere, Anytime! / Small And Medium Scale Manufacturing Opportunities In Nigeria / Alibaba Joint Group Importation Season 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.