Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Women Drivers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Women Drivers (870 Views)

Comedy: Stuborn Drivers / You Go Laugh Tire: Me And Warri Drivers / Taxi Drivers Hehehehe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Drivers by michaelwe1(m): 2:21am On Dec 03, 2007
Driving to the office this morning on the Interstate, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Mustang doing 65 miles per hour with her face up next to her rear view mirror putting on her eyeliner!

I looked away for a couple seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup!!! It scared me (I'm a man) so bad, I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the donut out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car usingmy knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my cell phone away from my ear which fell into the coffee between my legs, splashed and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone and DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL!

WOMEN DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Women Drivers by Oracle(m): 5:07am On Dec 03, 2007
Yeah women drivers indeed.
Thatz funny
Re: Women Drivers by topeteadr(m): 8:35am On Dec 03, 2007
Lol, i dont get it.
Re: Women Drivers by Migines(m): 9:03am On Dec 03, 2007
Tell ur "sis" to xplain.
Re: Women Drivers by topeteadr(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2007
Migs, u want to cause world war |||. Naah that is a very bad idea.
Re: Women Drivers by efuah(f): 9:54am On Dec 03, 2007
michaelwe1:

splashed and burned Big Jim and the Twins, ruined the damn phone and DISCONNECTED AN IMPORTANT CALL!

WOMEN DRIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOLROFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: Women Drivers by brimbrack(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2007
very true, women drivers can be a menace in traffic. @ poster sorry about jim and the twins, give them at least 1 month to heal fully b4 attempting to use it again

(1) (Reply)

Tasters Choice / Latest Movie In Town: Remember Where U Heard It First / Parabolic Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.