Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,213 members, 7,839,124 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses (14134 Views)

Many Companies Will Start Closing Shop Due To CBN Forex Policy – MAN / London Market Closing Due To ‘low Patronage’ From Nigerians / Ghanaian Government Closes Nigerian Businesses In Accra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by otumfour(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2012
gst101: light is more constant in ghana not becos the generate more than we do but becos the litle they generate is under utilised. They dont have as many companies as we have in nigeria. And light covers a smaller percentage of their geographical area.
Nigeria may be generating less than 4000MW, but 4000MW is obviously not what we use. Put all of the watts we generate using our generators together and i bet you, even SA will not generate that much. Come to our places of business anytime anyday and you will see light. Thats strong enterprenural spirit which is hallmark of the nigerian! We have shown that we can be independent of our govt; a character you have not shown.

A CHARACTER WE HAVE NOT SHOWN BECAUSE OUR GOVERNMENT CARES FOR ITS CITIZENS, AND AN EXAMPLE IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING NOW AND U ARE CRYING ABOUT.....UNLIKE UR FAT BELLY HAVING LEADER CHOPPING UR MONEY IN BROAD DAY LIGHT......

any country with about 10 citizens having the same thinking faculty as this imbecilic ape here is in a very big trouble and no wonder nigeria is what it is today......how can this pr!ck of an ape defend a clueless government like nigeria's and u claim u went to school.....in 2012, an oil producing nation like nigeria can't even boast of a common 7hr's electricity........gst1! u are a foo0l wit swag in idiocy

Nigeria has a long way to go mahn, this generation of nigerians are worse than the older 1's and the sad thing is, they are filled wit a foools pride
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by samfibby(m): 11:51am On Jul 08, 2012
Going by comments from ghanians on this forum, its obvious u folks are full of hatred to ur fellow regional brothers. You make economic laws to favor ur citizens, how weak can that be. You expect foreigners to bring money and patner with your sorry lazy ass citizens all in the name of protecting your economy. That is so lame. I cant imagine a nigerian lawmaker passing such laws in nigeria, the ibo brovas will be like WHAT THE HELL, THERE ARE BETTER ISSUES TO THRASH THAN WASTING YOUT TIME PROTECTION SOME ECONOMY. Crying to ur govt to cripple other nationals so u can gain a upper hand will only spell doom 4 ur economy. I can imagine how jobless and bored ur lawmakers are.
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by vinc: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2012
I hereby call for outright ban of all the Ghana guys insulting us right here in our forum. If u cannot discuss issues then quit
otumfour:

A CHARACTER WE HAVE NOT SHOWN BECAUSE OUR GOVERNMENT CARES FOR ITS CITIZENS, AND AN EXAMPLE IS WHAT THEY ARE DOING NOW AND U ARE CRYING ABOUT.....UNLIKE UR FAT BELLY HAVING LEADER CHOPPING UR MONEY IN BROAD DAY LIGHT......

any country with about 10 citizens thinking like this imbecilic ape here is in a very big trouble and no wonder nigeria is what it is today......how can this pr!ck of an ape defend a clueless government like nigeria's and u claim u went to school.....in 2012, an oil producing nation like nigeria can't even boast of a common 7hr's electricity........gst1! u are a foo0l wit swag in idiocy

Nigeria has a long way to go mahn, this generation of nigerians are worse than the older 1's and the sad thing is, they are filled wit a foools pride
This is completely unacceptable.
Pls moderator do something now.
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by samfibby(m): 11:59am On Jul 08, 2012
@vinc. I am kind of enjoying seeing these ghanians pissed and pissing all over in fear. Until now, i never knew we had stepped on their tiny toes, now they are yelling out in frustration. It kind of makes me fool good that i am a nigerian. Ghanians, get ready i am coming to invade ur sorry ass economy. You aint seen nothing yet. grin grin
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by samfibby(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2012
And by the way, make sure all the big bottom ghanian chics are looking all cute, cause a naija boy is coming to town. I can see all ghanians frowning. Sorry a$$
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by Africason(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ROFLMAO! I swear, some of these Nigerians are deluded to the sky heavens!(delusions of grandeur?) cheesy The Ghanaians leaders have enacted their laws stipulating they don't want any 'foreigner' to set up PETTY trading in their country as they deem they have enough of such LOCAL traders littered on their streets and folks here are ranting like rabies infected dogs? cheesy The law is a bit heavy-handed but on the other hand, a small country like Ghana wouldn't want their country bombarded with simple petty traders from all walks of life, whereas their citizens can do same.

Did i hear somebody also say Ghanaian men are lazy and jealous people? How can a lazy person build his country and make the atmosphere and living conditions conducive, which has obviously attracted a number of these so called traders who are now crying wolf? Can a lazy man create such (good) conditions? I don't think they are jealous as well... what they're saying is they have enough of such silly petty traders within their own citizenry.

Looking at the law again, what they want is medium sized businesses created by those so called foreigners and not some stupid low-level petty trading. Either you have meet that requirement or you take the beat! Its not even affecting only Nigerians but alas, some Nigerians with obnoxious tantrums and hyper-charged ego are taking it personal. Here's a proof that all foreign national that fall into that category businesses are being closed down - http://business.myjoyonline.com/pages/news/201207/89436.php

You see the Chinese lady being asked to close shop? It happens that this law is affecting mostly the Chinese and Nigerian bros. Its better we all come together and ask ECOWAS to impress upon the trade minister to relax that regulation a bit for ECOWAS citizens and stop these tantrums and fits y'all having on this board cos they're all EMPTY rhetorics!

NB: Remember that law was designed in 1994 and that tells me they had the foresight to institute that law cos they knew they would be a time that their market would be flooded with unwanted petty traders.

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by onatisi(m): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2012
tht is why i wonder how daft ppl can be when they come online here and compare ghana with nigeria.guys u need to live with this ppl ghanians to know them very well i have studied them from old to young,rich and poor they all have one common attitude nd that is ,ghanians are ignorrantly proud and foolish.you wont believe it if i tell u some of their character you will laugh tire

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by Africason(m): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
onatisi: tht is why i wonder how daft ppl can be when they come online here and compare ghana with nigeria.guys u need to live with this ppl ghanians to know them very well i have studied them from old to young,rich and poor they all have one common attitude nd that is ,ghanians are ignorrantly proud and foolish.you wont believe it if i tell u some of their character you will laugh tire
No u cannot on whole compare people those two countries. Even twins have different traits.

Ghanaians are trying to better the lots of their citizens whereas Nigerians would b1tch and b1tch all day about another sovereign state enacting a law affecting all foreign nationals of which only most Nigerians are the ones taking it personal. Sorry mate, but u don't run their country for them. undecided
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by onatisi(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2012
[quote author=Africason]No u cannot on whole compare people those two countries. Even twins have different traits.

Ghanaians are trying to better the lots of their citizens whereas Nigerians would b1tch and b1tch all day about another sovereign state enacting a law affecting all foreign nationals of which only most Nigerians are the ones taking it personal. Sorry mate, but u don't run their country for them.

i will not answer you .becos i may result in saying offencesive words i will let other intelligent and resonable nigerians answer you
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by onatisi(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2012
there is a generl feeling here in ghana and that is they look at nigeria as a rival and they believe tht they re better.fine we nigerians have no problems with that but when that turns to bitterness is wht is bad.if u see and hear the way ghanians tlk about nigeria and nigerians u will get back to naija and chase them out.

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by rhymz(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2012
Now Let us dissect the rationale of this GIPC laws and the claims of the Ghanaian ministers.
Read an excerpt of her claims; "It is important to note that the act does not prevent foreigners from trading in Ghana, it however provides for a situation where foreign traders are expected to engage in larger scale trading activities that indeed provide Ghanaian Consumers with wider product choices."
So in essense the Minister is saying it is alright for big foreign traders to invest in Ghana but not small foreign traders.
Now, if the goal is, as many Ghanaians have interpreted it, is to “protect” small Ghanaian traders from the overbearing influence and control by foreigners, what is the logic behind allowing big trading entities to set up marts and malls?
Are small-scale Ghanaian traders not more threatened by giant retailers and commodity distributors?
As is evident even in the west with a better organized sector, is it not obvious that one giant supermarket in a convenient location in Accra or kumasi could easily wipe out 10,000 traders, a feat that even a thousand petty-trading foreigners may not be able to achieve. Why is the Minister or Ghanaians not up in arms to fight this even bigger enemy?
Here is another excerpt of her claims and the implication of the GIPC act: "Generally speaking therefore in order for a foreigner to undertake trading activities in Ghana he or she must invest at least three hundred thousand united states dollars in their trading activity, they must employ at least ten Ghanaians and they must also not locate their trading activities in the markets, but are at liberty to operate in any commercial area that is not a market."
Let me put the proper perspective context as presented in the act: it is referred to as "Trading enterprise". In the act, there is no definition of what can be interpreted as a "Trading enterprise". There is no clear explaination of real world supply chains. Am sure value added services are exempted as well.
So what about a foreigner in Carthage business who is in the distribution chain of commerce, he does not buy but collects commissions for his service, is also in the bracket of those that are to invest $300,000?
There is no categorization for large scale, medium scale and small scale businesses; once you are not trading in the market place and you are a foreigner you must invest $300,000. What a Joke!!
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by PetroDolla: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2012
samfibby: Going by comments from ghanians on this forum, its obvious u folks are full of hatred to ur fellow regional brothers. You make economic laws to favor ur citizens, how weak can that be. You expect foreigners to bring money and patner with your sorry lazy ass citizens all in the name of protecting your economy. That is so lame. I cant imagine a nigerian lawmaker passing such laws in nigeria, the ibo brovas will be like WHAT THE HELL, THERE ARE BETTER ISSUES TO THRASH THAN WASTING YOUT TIME PROTECTION SOME ECONOMY. Crying to ur govt to cripple other nationals so u can gain a upper hand will only spell doom 4 ur economy. I can imagine how jobless and bored ur lawmakers are.

just shut up! You can stay in your country or go to any other country. You or your people don't have to go to Ghana. It is as simple as that. Ghanaians have the right to make whatever laws that please them and don't have to explain or justify to any fucking body
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by onatisi(m): 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2012
PetroDolla:

just shut up! You can stay in your country or go to any other country. You or your people don't have to go to Ghana. It is as simple as that. Ghanaians have the right to make whatever laws that please them and don't have to explain or justify to any fucking body

typical ghanian mentality,very low in analytical reasoning,easily frustrated and angry most times resorting to violence when confronted or challenged by superior intelligence.sorry for ghana man

1 Like

Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by PetroDolla: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Get out of Ghana or you will get more slaps!

Choi, some well deserved slaps, abi? grin grin grin
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by PetroDolla: 1:24pm On Jul 08, 2012
onatisi:

typical ghanian mentality

Ohhhh Bleep you, and what is the nigerian mentality? to hell with you, slowpoke. Did you say you live in Ghana?
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by onatisi(m): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2012
PetroDolla:

Ohhhh Bleep you, and what is the nigerian mentality? to hell with you, slowpoke. Did you say you live in Ghana?

you just proved my analysis of u correct by ur attitude
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by Africason(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2012
onatisi: i will not answer you .becos i may result in saying offencesive words i will let other intelligent and resonable nigerians answer you
Indeed, u cannot answer it cos i gave u the damn truth. Its not only Noigerians that are affected. You didn't see the Chinese lady closing her shop? http://business.myjoyonline.com/pages/news/201207/89436.php

Personally, with regards to ECOWAS citizens, i believe some arrangement can be made. They can reduce that $300K capital a bitnfor them. But that law as i see was formulated purely to discourage petty trading(aka small scale trading) and thus promote medium and large scale businesses, which its benefits(employing locals, higher taxes, un-saturation of the petty trading market etc.) obviously supersedes the small scale businesses.

In a nutshell, Ghanaians are looking out for the betterment of their country (and citizens). Nigeria with its vast resources can also take note and its citizens would prosper from such measures.
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by PetroDolla: 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2012
SmoothCrim:

Ghana is FAR better off than Nigeria! Do you want me to list the numerous problems of nigeria

1) Life expectancy of 47
2) 70 percent of country under Boko Haram rule
3) 80 percent of population living in poverty
4) No electricity - even though Ghana is exporting power to Nigeria

Shall I go on??

Chei grin you don finish these people. but according to the World Bank 90% of them are desperately poor and survive on less than $2 a day! i am sure life expectancy in that accursed land is curently about 20 years,due to economic hardship, boko haram,robbery, crass insanity. choi electricity wahala dey plenty and their generator-powere economy is really sufferin grin Go on the streets of Lagos and see young people whose source of livelihood is charging mobile phones with generators for a fee grin chei nigeria we fail theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by Africason(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2012
onatisi:

typical ghanian mentality,very low in analytical reasoning,easily frustrated and angry most times resorting to violence when confronted or challenged by superior intelligence.sorry for ghana man
I don't normally generalise, but based on that quote, u are describing the traits of most Nigerians hence the violence associated with Naija and some of its citizens. undecided Everywhere u go, Ghanaians are deemed as peaceful individuals. undecided
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by PetroDolla: 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2012
onatisi:

you just proved my analysis of u correct by ur attitude

Don't worry so long as your live in Ghana we will track you as we always do. And this is not by any means a threat, just a promise grin
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by rhymz(m): 1:44pm On Jul 08, 2012
Africason: No u cannot on whole compare people those two countries. Even twins have different traits.

Ghanaians are trying to better the lots of their citizens whereas Nigerians would b1tch and b1tch all day about another sovereign state enacting a law affecting all foreign nationals of which only most Nigerians are the ones taking it personal. Sorry mate, but u don't run their country for them. undecided

what kind of crap logic is this?
Nigerians are losing their businesses in Ghana to some obnoxious laws that all along was silent about their participation in the sector until now when they are making successes of themselves in those areas which hither had been lying fallow. And you dare say Nigerians are b!tching, excuse Mr, if you lack the mental capacity to debate the issue, it is better you just read than spew bullcrap here.
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by onatisi(m): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2012
PetroDolla:

Don't worry so long as your live in Ghana we will track you as we always do. And this is not by any means a threat, just a promise grin

weldone clap for urself sakawa man
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by PetroDolla: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2012
Africason: Indeed, u cannot answer it cos i gave u the damn truth. Its not only Noigerians that are affected. You didn't see the Chinese lady closing her shop? http://business.myjoyonline.com/pages/news/201207/89436.php

Personally, with regards to ECOWAS citizens, i believe some arrangement can be made. They can reduce that $300K capital a bitnfor them. But that law as i see was formulated purely to discourage petty trading(aka small scale trading) and thus promote medium and large scale businesses, which its benefits(employing locals, higher taxes, un-saturation of the petty trading market etc.) obviously supersedes the small scale businesses.

In a nutshell, Ghanaians are looking out for the betterment of their country (and citizens). Nigeria with its vast resources can also take note and its citizens would prosper from such measure,verys.

Africason, you are doing a great job defending our great country. We Ghanaians will never go out of our way to insult anyone but if we are provoked we will fight back as we deem fit. If you look at all threads involving Ghana on NL it is a fact that nigerians are always the ones to start the insults. Anybody who wants to know the truth can go back to all the threads that have provoked insults between Ghanaians and nigerians and tell me who started the insults. so for me I'm more than justified to issue my own insults and that I am capable of doing very well.
regarding the issue of granting exceptions to ecowas citizens under the law in Ghana, frankly I don't give a damn. did nigerians consider west africans when they carried out their mass deportation in the 983 and 85? I really don't give a hoot about west africans generally and nigerians in particular. they can go to hell! are they not already living in hell?
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by PetroDolla: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2012
rhymz: what kind of crap logic is this?
Nigerians are losing their businesses in Ghana to some obnoxious laws that all along was silent about their participation in the sector until now when they are making successes of themselves in those areas which hither had been lying fallow. And you dare say Nigerians are b!tching, excuse Mr, if you lack the mental capacity to debate the issue, it is better you just read than spew bullcrap here.
You are the one spewing out garbage,huh? And who are you to determine what constitute 'obnoxious laws?' I guess the mass deportations carried out by nigeria in 1983 and 85 were justified,huh? I am told this particular Ghanaian law was enacted as far back as in the 1990s and I don't see anywhere that it mentioned nigerians. Or you think only nigerians are in the retail sector in Ghana? some of you need to be examined. I understand every nigerian is likely to suffer some mental imbalance at some time in their miserable lives grin
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by Africason(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2012
rhymz: what kind of crap logic is this?
Are u making sense? Well, I don't think so... Bro, i believe u rather lack the mental clarity to digest what the law says. Don't you thin its proper to check the laws of a state before you set up businesses there? As acknowledged that law was formulated in 1994! If you were wise enough you would have read the trading regulations.

If what you're doing is not b1tching then what is it? Its better you address this issue with the proper authorities and not sit in a forum somewhere to rant and throw tantrums and fits, cos that aint going to help your cause, mate. Take it through the proper channels. The impudence! cheesy
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by rhymz(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2012
Africason: Indeed, u cannot answer it cos i gave u the damn truth. Its not only Noigerians that are affected. You didn't see the Chinese lady closing her shop? http://business.myjoyonline.com/pages/news/201207/89436.php

In a nutshell, Ghanaians are looking out for the betterment of their country (and citizens). Nigeria with its vast resources can also take note and its citizens would prosper from such measures.
Africason: I don't normally generalise, but based on that quote, u are describing the traits of most Nigerians hence the violence associated with Naija and some of its citizens. undecided Everywhere u go, Ghanaians are deemed as peaceful individuals. undecided
your logic lacks any serious intellectual depth upon scrutiny. I ask again, between super marts- superstores, distribution malls like shoprite, walmart and their likes- and those petty Nigerian traders, who are more likely to take petty trading jobs from Ghanaians? Be sincere to yourself. This is not a pr!ck measurement ego ride debate, use the instrument of your God given break and stop making boastful comments that paints Ghanaians as envious people that hate for no reason other than they are not as successful as the people they host.
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by onatisi(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2012
africasn or what u call urself how many ghanians in nigeria doing petty trading know and follow our laws of doing petty business or do u think we too e dont have laws we can use to start closing foriegners shops nd petty business.have u been to ghana before and lived here like i said earlier arguing with u is a waste of bytes i will rather face petrodolla than argue with u
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by rhymz(m): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2012
Africason: Are u making sense? Well, I don't think so... Bro, i believe u rather lack the mental clarity to digest what the law says. Don't you thin its proper to check the laws of a state before you set up businesses there? As acknowledged that law was formulated in 1994! If you were wise enough you would have read the trading regulations.

If what you're doing is not b1tching then what is it? Its better you address this issue with the proper authorities and not sit in a forum somewhere to rant and throw tantrums and fits, cos that aint going to help your cause, mate. Take it through the proper channels. The impudence! cheesy
Once again, I would implore you to apply common sense when you make your argument cos your claims are obviously dishonest and reckless. You are trying so hard to exonerate the GIPC and authorities involved in enforcing such law when it was enacted from any blame and dishonestly putting it on unsuspecting foreigners. Are you not curious to know why since 1994 the act was promulgated it has not been enforced until now?
How applicable is such a law in present Ghana without any review of the GIPC act in present day Ghana? The law is vague and left to ambiguos interpretations as is being applied. Is Ghana not a signatory to the ECOWAS free trade agreement, where is there no clause that addresses these issues. What categories of "trading enterprises are required to make capital investment of $300,000.
Let me ask you a question, who rented these shops and spaces for to these foreigners? Ghanaian officials and Ghanaian people, right? Were they not aware of the law GIPC laws?
Unless the driving motive here is pure envy and jealousy, there is no basis to say your reasons are to protect Ghanaian petty traders from marauding foreign petty traders when there are supermart stores closing the petty businesses of Ghanaian geometric proportion, a feat that even a thousand petty foreign traders can not achieve. Don't you see the folly of your intellectually shallow argument.
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by Africason(m): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2012
rhymz: your logic lacks any serious intellectual depth upon scrutiny. I ask again, between super marts- superstores, distribution malls like shoprite, walmart and their likes- and those petty Nigerian traders, who are more likely to take petty trading jobs from Ghanaians? Be sincere to yourself. This is not a pr!ck measurement ego ride debate, use the instrument of your God given break and stop making boastful comments that paints Ghanaians as envious people that hate for no reason other than they are not as successful as the people they host.
If what i rote lacks any 'serious intellectual depth' then i vigorously believe u have serious comprehension problem. cheesy

Aside, the b1tchin going on here, folks exhibiting egos here are mostly Nigerians who feel the Ghanaians owe them something.The statement above makes me think deeply, u lack business acumen or sense. The walmarts and and shoprites strategic locations do not put them in direct competition with all those petty traders(market folks selling wares), which are mostly one-man businesses. Remember any company that could come up with that $300K capital does not trade compete with petty traders...

Further, those larger and medium companies are able to employ the locals, pay taxes, etc. which on a larger scale boosts the local economy. So tell me does your argument hold any water? Do u really even understand the dynamics of business at all? I believe your business analysis or thinking is a bit shallow.
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by Africason(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2012
onatisi: africasn or what u call urself how many ghanians in nigeria doing petty trading know and follow our laws of doing petty business or do u think we too e dont have laws we can use to start closing foriegners shops nd petty business.have u been to ghana before and lived here like i said earlier arguing with u is a waste of bytes i will rather face petrodolla than argue with u
You'll rather face Petrodolla?Do i really care about that? cheesy cheesy cheesy Mate, i bring u the facts and if u don't like it, take a hike. grin Arguing with u is even a waste of my resources since u are too shallow for me. You don't think deep. If u believe Naija has laws to that effect, then let them enforce it.

There's something called protectionism of a sovereignty of a nation and its citizens. If Naija leaders are laxed to realise that and activate that then thats your problem, i guess. They are doing what's best for their citizens and if u don't understand that it, tough! cheesy cheesy
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by onatisi(m): 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2012
mr business dynamic africason who told u that in ghana as a petty trader u can avoid tax.u stupidily come here to say nonsense in ghana here each petty trder on every street pays up to 2cedi a day to AMA and before u are even allocated space u must register with the council.u are trying to feel sorry for petrodolla who i know is laughing now becos he has caught a stupid nigerian defending his so called fine race ghanians
Re: Clarification: Ghana Is Not Closing Legal Nigerian Businesses by ghboy: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2012
is that my home country Ghana some of you are dissing and badmouthing? one thing for sure is Ghana is now a country that seeks its welfare and development and doesnt give a toss about what people will say. U find some Nigerians saying Ghanaian economy is worse, Ghanaian depend on Nigerian entrepreneurs, Ghana is flooded with Nigerian businesses, Ghana is poorly managed because it cant cater for a lesser populace, Ghana cannot run without Nigeria, Ghana will always be inferior to Nigeria etc. what a load of bull. how many of u have visited Ghana? what have you seen or experienced about Ghana. who cares about inferiority or superiority? as far as I'm concerned my country is on the right track to success. i dont know of Nigeria. but my Ghana will take policies n decisions that will benefit both state and citizens. all some of you do is talk bad about a country you haven't experienced or visited. Nigeria has its own problems to tackle i think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

5 CBN Circulars That Calmed FX Market / $9bn Has Been Used By FG To Defend Naira, Says Senate / N720bn Currency Swap Deal Attracts Nigerian Banks To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.