Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Uk Visa Please Please Please,attend To This Refusal - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Visa Please Please Please,attend To This Refusal (1163 Views)

REFUSAL Of Visa And Seizure Of Passport By UK Embassy / Uk Visa Refusal And Re-application / Refusal Of Entry Clearance (uk Visa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uk Visa Please Please Please,attend To This Refusal by miz4oxley(m): 12:18pm On Jan 20, 2009
Please Please Please,Attend to this Refusal.I did appeal but do you think I should hope for something great?

Re: Uk Visa Please Please Please,attend To This Refusal by miz4oxley(m): 12:30pm On Jan 20, 2009
Please I really needed funkybabay on this ,Please I need advice nairalanders
Re: Uk Visa Please Please Please,attend To This Refusal by meetyommy: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2009
what kind of help do you need on this, do you want to appeal your status, if yes then call me:08034346009
Thank you
Re: Uk Visa Please Please Please,attend To This Refusal by BAC: 2:10pm On Jan 20, 2009
I thinK i Know what has happened. The reason why this application was turned down is because your uncle's normal monthly balance on that account is normal low. But your uncle has transfered money to that account in preparation of your application to the embassy. The british people have known that trick for a lot of years now. And they have all the legal power to turn down the application. What they are saying is that your uncle has borrowed the money, paid it into the account to fool the british consular. It does not work.

if your uncle is a high earner in Nigeria. He shouldn't have to resort to pumping his account up, It is called pump and dump in the UK. There is no point going through the appeal process. Note the mistake you have done this time, then wait for next year. And then go again. This time make sure that transactions on that account looks legitimate. And make sure all you are doing is saying the truth and nothing but the truth. Best of luck. And please never give up, no matter how many times they reject. If come here to study in the UK, i tell you it can be very priceless in the future. So don't give up please. And remember if any one offers you help in exchange for money, don't do it. The British consular prefers you do everything yourself without paying touts.
BAC
Re: Uk Visa Please Please Please,attend To This Refusal by cvibe: 8:52pm On Jan 20, 2009
I second BAC.
Re: Uk Visa Please Please Please,attend To This Refusal by miz4oxley(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2009
Thanks my people,I have filed an appeal to the AIT in london and I hope to hear from them real soon I think ain't calling anybody , I will reapply come september I have applied for UCAS.I hope the stuff works out bros and I hope thus.But do you appeal is sure for UK,Cos thats what my uncle used and he is aston y\university now,Please anymore advice I will take ,Thanks to BAC

(1) (Reply)

Canadian Visitor's Visa / N/A / Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.