Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Nysc Officials Are Wicked And Heartless - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Officials Are Wicked And Heartless (905 Views)

Tips On How NYSC Officials Post Prospective Corps Members To Different States / Soldiers Are Wicked / Is It Right For Nysc Officials To Decamp Corpers Having Consensual Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nysc Officials Are Wicked And Heartless by mutiply: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2012
A friend of mine,a batch a 2012 corp member redeployed from taraba state to ondo state immediatey after camp,i.e march 2012.up til dis moment,he has nt been paid his allowance and he has be goin for his cds and ppa regularly,d parents has refused sending him money cause they tink he is lying,i feel for my guy cause he is fed up and hopeless,i also heard abt redeployed youth corp members who hav nt been paid since 4 to 5 months,the officials in ondo state ar keepin mute abt it,nobody is sayin anytin.my question ar
1.who is charge of payin redeployed corpers?
2.is the fellow on leave vacation or wht?
3.why ar they withholdin informatiton concernin d payment of redeployed corpers?
4.whn no other jobs to do,hw do dey expect youth corpers to cater for them selves for months nw?
For those plannin to redeploy,pls go to ur family hse so dat u can cope.MODERATOR,pls put dis on the front page so as to enable dose who hav nt recieve thier allowances for months to share thier experiences,i wuld really want d DG to b aware of wht some his children(who made him to b d DG)ar pasin thru.
Re: Nysc Officials Are Wicked And Heartless by mutiply: 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2012
pls share ur experiences or dat of ur loved ones
Re: Nysc Officials Are Wicked And Heartless by dantecruso: 11:37pm On Jul 07, 2012
Look u know how slow our system is in dis country. I didn't redepoly bt since I came out frm camp I've not receive my alawi until dis june ending and those redepolying is always difficult to receive pay I know some1 who hasn't received for 7mths so they should keep tackling d officials someday it will get to them
Re: Nysc Officials Are Wicked And Heartless by 2sign: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2012
i also redeployed and since january i haven't bin paid.
Re: Nysc Officials Are Wicked And Heartless by mutiply: 8:00am On Jul 08, 2012
why cant dey simply tell dose dat redeployed to stay at home until dier allowance is ready?i tink is scheme shud be put to end,most corpers hav turned beggers simply because they want to serve dier fatherland and the officials are making moni for demselves and dier family
Re: Nysc Officials Are Wicked And Heartless by mutiply: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2012
@2sign,hw hav u been copin?na wah o

(1) (Reply)

Batch C 2014..doctors Report Issues / I Just Receive My December Aloweee Today 1/1/2016 / Inconsistency In NYSC Orientation Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.