Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Honda"evil Spirit"is This Name Given By The Manufacturer Or Users? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda"evil Spirit"is This Name Given By The Manufacturer Or Users? (10437 Views)

Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon / Price Of Honda Evil Spirit Bumper / Is Honda Evil Spirit Same As Honda Anaconda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda"evil Spirit"is This Name Given By The Manufacturer Or Users? by adefash(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2012
All these names given to cars:evil spirit,halla,camry orobo,pencil/tiny light,big dady,etc.are they named by the manufacturers or by users?
Re: Honda"evil Spirit"is This Name Given By The Manufacturer Or Users? by Faithnn: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2012
Not manufacturer, not users but selfish misguided individuals who are not creative.

1 Like

Re: Honda"evil Spirit"is This Name Given By The Manufacturer Or Users? by adefash(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2012
Faithnn: Not manufacturer, not users but selfish misguided individuals who are not creative.
Selfish misguided ppl? but these are the names every1 adopts ooo!
Re: Honda"evil Spirit"is This Name Given By The Manufacturer Or Users? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jul 08, 2012
I find those naija names distasteful and vague in description. D 1997-2002 US market honda accord was nicknamed 'baby boy' cuz it appeared in the 'baby boy' music video by snoop dogg/tyrese, d origin of the name is easy to undastand in this context. How did d acura Zdx earn the name 'Optimus prime'?! The 2006-2011 toyota camry ended up being labelled voltron/spider in some circles...honda Accord crosstour =
Evil spirit. I just don't get
It!
Re: Honda"evil Spirit"is This Name Given By The Manufacturer Or Users? by adefash(m): 9:05am On Jul 08, 2012
@ platinum,its been long its been amazing me where all these nicknames do come from.so they are nicknamed in 9ja.thank goodnes i have not used the names before any foreing friend.but,9ja!!!!
evil spirit,big dady,orobo, nawa ooo
Re: Honda"evil Spirit"is This Name Given By The Manufacturer Or Users? by donvinchi: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2012
Those names may look stupid, but it is an easy way of describing those cars to some pple.Bros I see nothing wrong wit it,its just a nick name.so dnt sweat yourself.
Re: Honda"evil Spirit"is This Name Given By The Manufacturer Or Users? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2012
There is nothing wrong with these names as they are used for easy recognition by people. For example, my mum does not know 99 camry, but when I say pencil, she knows what I am talking about. Let those living abroad shut d ffuuukkk up!
Re: Honda"evil Spirit"is This Name Given By The Manufacturer Or Users? by adefash(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2012
I just want to know if tha names are recognized by the manufacturers.since they are given by users for easy recognition and it is acceptable by every1, its ok sha!
Re: Honda"evil Spirit"is This Name Given By The Manufacturer Or Users? by pafestula(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2012
honda bullet, Honda bull dog, honda allah, honda baby boy, honda end of discussion, discussion continues, honda evil spirt, honda born again christian or honda T.B Joshua...all na Nigeria dealers handi work, also camry pencil or camry eraser or camry tempo or camry crayon, camry big daddy, camry drop light/fish light/envelop or drop light, camry muzzle or camry hulk horgan or camry mighty Hegor...all still Nigeria handi work...simply because Japaness rules their world in term of purchase and sales...but as for me and my family German machine I will forever worship!!!
Re: Honda"evil Spirit"is This Name Given By The Manufacturer Or Users? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2012
SmH at some eediots who are quick to attach themselves to foreign countries, Its either a showcase of immaturity or poverty..

Have studied the trend on N/L and av come to realize that the tushh ones are the quiet ones..
Re: Honda"evil Spirit"is This Name Given By The Manufacturer Or Users? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2012
Ijogz K: SmH at some eediots who are quick to attach themselves to foreign countries, Its either a showcase of immaturity or poverty..

Have studied the trend on N/L and av come to realize that the tushh ones are the quiet ones..

I guess you consider yourself to be "tushh" as well? undecided
Re: Honda"evil Spirit"is This Name Given By The Manufacturer Or Users? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2012
Okija_juju:

I guess you consider yourself to be "tushh" as well? undecided
I guess you are one of those Riffraff that wishes to to be like me grin
Re: Honda"evil Spirit"is This Name Given By The Manufacturer Or Users? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
Ijogz K: SmH at some eediots who are quick to attach themselves to foreign countries, Its either a showcase of immaturity or poverty..

Where this ram dey come frm?
Re: Honda"evil Spirit"is This Name Given By The Manufacturer Or Users? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2012
Ijogz K: I guess you are one of those Riffraff that wishes to to be like me grin

Ara has gba onye Ara... cool
Re: Honda"evil Spirit"is This Name Given By The Manufacturer Or Users? by adefash(m): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2012
we can understand why they call pencil light,orobo,big dady,etc these names.but what brought about honda evil spirit?
Re: Honda"evil Spirit"is This Name Given By The Manufacturer Or Users? by Jaykizz(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
adefash: we can understand why they call pencil light,orobo,big dady,etc these names.but what brought about honda evil spirit?
D funny thing is, how many people can distinguish among theses Honda products? I guess we aint that much. But is Honda Accord Crosstour the same as evil spirit? I thought anaconda and evil spirit were the same.

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Is The Best Place To Respray A Car In Abuja ? / Mercedes Benz Vs Lexus Vs Acura Vs Infinity Battle Of Luxury!! / What's The Taxi Brand In Your Town?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.