Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,941 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Is Honda Evil Spirit Same As Honda Anaconda - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Honda Evil Spirit Same As Honda Anaconda (4377 Views)

Honda Accord (evil Spirit) VS Toyota Avalon / How Reliable Is Honda Babyboy? / Honda"evil Spirit"is This Name Given By The Manufacturer Or Users? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Honda Evil Spirit Same As Honda Anaconda by Jaykizz(m): 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
grin I used to think the two cars are different not until I was trying to make enquiry online.but the pix I saw read 'honda evil spirit (aka anaconda).'
My car friends, I have been trying to distinguish between the two but can't find a clear difference on google. So I have decided to come here, to seek more knowledge about the car so that I can add to my knowledge. cheesy
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzD1c7IrdLGTRsIR-hjEFVpyEQzvQZ0xCsy1OPXCI391X6iWFrmNek9y_95g
Re: Is Honda Evil Spirit Same As Honda Anaconda by lonelydora: 1:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
They call it different names in different locations. It's the same Accord which started from 2008. The names are Talk About, Evil Spirit, Anaconda, Anya Ukpana(i.e Grasshopper eye)etc, depeneding on where you reside in Nigeria.
Re: Is Honda Evil Spirit Same As Honda Anaconda by pannyman(m): 3:36pm On Jul 14, 2013
Even the Honda staff won't be able to help you. Those names are Nigerian nicknames for the Honda Accord generation of 2008 to 20012.lol.
Re: Is Honda Evil Spirit Same As Honda Anaconda by Jaykizz(m): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2013
lonelydora: They call it different names in different locations. It's the same Accord which started from 2008. The names are Talk About, Evil Spirit, Anaconda, Anya Ukpana(i.e Grasshopper eye)etc, depeneding on where you reside in Nigeria.
Tanx, coz even the Honda Baby-Boy I know we call in lag, a friend pointed it to me and said it was Honda Hennessy when I was in nasarawa state. Got confused that moment.
Re: Is Honda Evil Spirit Same As Honda Anaconda by Jaykizz(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
pannyman: Even the Honda staff won't be able to help you. Those names are Nigerian nicknames for the Honda Accord generation of 2008 to 20012.lol.
Now I get it better sha. All you need do is to know the model and type of car you want to buy.fenks all the way wink

(1) (Reply)

Repeated Burning Of 08/09 Toyota Corolla Ac Compressor / Why Does My Car Swings To The Left When I Apply Brakes / Toyota Corolla Vs Lexus ES 330

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.