Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Help! My Hazard Lights Refuse To Go Off - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help! My Hazard Lights Refuse To Go Off (886 Views)

Two Drivers Refuse To Give Way For For Another In Abeokuta (photos) / Woman, 25, Crushed To Death By LAWMA Refuse Truck / When Do You Use Your Car Hazard Light? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Hazard Lights Refuse To Go Off by deda(m): 2:37am On Jul 08, 2012
HI NAIRALANDERS, LAST NITE I PARKED MY TOYOTA CAMRY 2000 MODEL AND WENT INTO MY HOUSE FOR LIKE 20 MINS BUT ON MY RETUURN THE HAZARD LIGHTS WERE ON WITHOUT THE ENGINE RUNNIN. FUNNY ENUFF MY HAZAARD LIGHTS HAD NOT BEEN WWORKIN FOR SOMETIME NOW BUT WAS SUPRISED AT WHAT I SAW. I PRESSED THE HAZARD LIT BUTTON IN THE CAR BUT STILL THE SAME PROBLEM. I TRIED OPENIN THE CAAR WITHOUT THE REMOTE KEY BUT STILL D SAME ISSUE. HOWEVER I OBSERVED THAT WHEN I START THE ENGINE IT STOPED AND ONLY COMES ON WHEN ITS SWITCHED OFF. I JUST HAD TO REMOVE THE BATTERY TEMINAL SO AS NOT GET FLAT. PLS CANN SOMMEONE HELP ME OUT HEERE COS I WIL BE GOING ON A SHORT TRIP TODAY B4 I DDECIDE TAKIN IT TO THE MECH ON TOMMOROW.
THANKS

(1) (Reply)

. / What Might Be The Cause Of This Problem / Pls Help With My Toyota Camry 1998

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.