Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,613 members, 7,958,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

Sergio Aguero End Four Years Marriage Relationship With Diego Maradona’s Daughte - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Sergio Aguero End Four Years Marriage Relationship With Diego Maradona’s Daughte (2441 Views)

Are Jennifer Lopez And Sergio Ramos Dating Already? / Has Lionel Messi Surpassed The Status Of Pele, Maradona Or Zidane? / Between Maradona, Zidane And Ronaldinho, Who Is Best Playmaker Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sergio Aguero End Four Years Marriage Relationship With Diego Maradona’s Daughte by gistyinka(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2013
According to the gist am getting online now,Argentina and Manchester city striker Sergio kun Aguero has end Four Years Marriage Relationship With Former Argentina goal king Diego Maradona’s daughter. Giannina is now living in Madrid with their with their three-year-old son Benjamin after confirming the news on Twitter.

She said ‘we’re separated’ before adding that it was ‘a difficult year’ and ‘there’s been a lot of changes’.
On Twitter, one fan said to Giannina: ‘Aguero doesn’t deserve you. He’s stupid and an idiot’ but she replied ‘Don’t say that, he’s the father of my son and he’s nothing like what you say he is.’

This celebrity and rich men and women lifestyle over marriages is totally suck...

Re: Sergio Aguero End Four Years Marriage Relationship With Diego Maradona’s Daughte by mallorca(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2013
even though i dont like to be first to comment,but in the issue i have no option than to say Such is life

(1) (Reply)

Ucl Round Of 16: Arsenal Fc Vs Fc Porto 8:45 Pm / Bolton (0) Versus Chelsea (2): Live / How The Messi Made Van Der To Look Fearful !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.