Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry (7983 Views)

Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by spora(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2007
Pastor of the Household of God, Reverend Kris Okotie, has finally put an end to the speculations surrounding the woman he wants to marry. The funky preacher and presidential candidate of Fresh Democratic Party (FDP), during the April 2007 election told his church members that he will be getting married to Stephanie Henshaw, a widow and mother of three children.

In the course of making the announcement on Sunday 02 December, 2007,The 49-year old musician turned pastor told he congregation at his church in Oregun, Ikeja, Lagos, that he will marry Stephanie because she is beautiful and his friend.

He said he did not want to go into details to prevent the press from having a field day.

Meanwhile, Okotie has sacked, Ms. Sola Salako, the church administrator for undisclosed reasons.

Ms. Salako told P.M.News yesterday in church that contrary to insinuations that she had resigned, she was sacked by Okotie. “I’m no more working with them. Pastor has restructured the church and decided that I am no longer in the team,” Sola said.

P.M.News learnt that since Ms. Salako came back from the United States, she has not been attending church regularly. Besides, she no longer visits Okotie’s office.

She, however, said all is well, adding that she has not left the church.

“Don’t believe all the things that you read in the papers; all of them are not true. I’m still here, all is well,” she added.

P.M.News gathered that before her sack, Sola Salako had been the church’s administrator for many years and had no problem with Okotie.

But problems allegedly started when Okotie told her that she was not going to be his wife.

After the shocking news, she immediately left for the U.S. and there were speculations in the media that she had left the church.

For details, see http://www.thenewsng.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3882
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by IDINRETE: 6:59pm On Dec 03, 2007
gbeborun gbefila    grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by Maverik: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2007
Some people don start again,oooh!
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2007
I think i'm missing something here o. I didnt know that the woman he divorced is late.
And if she's still alive, how would he explain to his Church members the law that states that if two people be divorced, they are not allowed to remarry, except ofcourse on of them dies, else they are commiting adultery. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by jacksontun: 2:40pm On Dec 05, 2007
if he is truly remarrying is a good thing .what is new about it? be careful of whatever you say concerning a man of god.touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by onyekang1(f): 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2007
gud 4 him
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by ekorick(m): 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2007
Ms sola salako that's a new one on me. thought Tetsola was supposed to be getting married to the man. what's really happening
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by otokx(m): 4:10am On Dec 06, 2007
Did he divorce the other woman?
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by OMUWUNMI: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2007
pls help me tell the man of God to wait for me i will soon finish my primary school.
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by 2Legit: 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2008
I dont think there was ever any plan by Pastor to marry sister Sola Salako. Working together should not mean that they had a relationship
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by ifyalways(f): 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2008
otokx:

Did he divorce the other woman?
which woman?the only woman i heard he divorced was Tina.
BTW this man sef,he never ceases to amuse me cheesy
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by Pepeye(f): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2008
A welcome development, im happy for him…he’s finally going to tie the knot
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by huxley(m): 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2008
Is this controversial or is it a straight-forward affair?
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by ifyalways(f): 9:55pm On Jul 24, 2008
Pepeye:

A welcome development, im happy for him…he’s finally going to tie the knot
hes done so before,with Tina  tongue
this thread is old sef,since last yr,so whos got the latest news?did he finally tie the knots with Kate or Vien 
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by Pepeye(f): 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2008
ifyalways:

hes done so before,with Tina tongue
this thread is old sef,since last yr,so whos got the latest news?did he finally tie the knots with Kate or Vien

He is really going to tie the knot this year heard it categorically from a reliable source.but as for the name of the lady in question…cant say, lost counts in their various names undecided but its definitely neither of those two
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by ifyalways(f): 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2008
Pepeye:

He is really going to tie the knot this year heard it categorically from a reliable source.but as for the name of the lady in question…can't say, lost counts in their various names undecided but its definitely neither of those two
Ok.thanks kiss
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by Pepeye(f): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2008
You r welcome  kiss
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by TayoD1(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2008
@topic,

Here are some pictures of Okotie and his fiancee. From the Church website, it appears the wedding is in 2 weeks. By the way, the stories of him marrying Sola Salako or Vien Tetsola were just that - stories.

Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by Okijajuju1(m): 11:47pm On Jul 24, 2008
ehn wan marry sunita??

Chei!! So if to say ehn become president, Indian woman na ehn for be first lady. Na wah o!!

Churches no go kill me.
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by TayoD1(m): 11:58pm On Jul 24, 2008
@okija juju,

There is nothing wrong with marrying an Indian woman. Race is not a factor in marriage as far as I am concerned. And by the way, the woman is Nigerian and is the same widow with 3 kids that he first mentioned he would be marrying.
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by Arielle: 12:17am On Jul 25, 2008
She's not Indian, she's from Calabar. When I knew her in secondary school, she was quite dark-skinned. I must say she looks totally smoking! But she was beautiful even back then.
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by Okijajuju1(m): 12:22am On Jul 25, 2008
I stand corrected.

But you cant blame me sha, she looks indian.

Anyways, just like the rest of his fellow fraudstars, he should do as he pleases, I dont really give a Bleep. I'm sure God also told him to marry this woman just like he told him he would be the president of Nigeria. LOL
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by software(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2008
hmmmn, pastors dey sabi search for beautifull women oooo
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by TayoD1(m): 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2008
@software,

hmmmn, pastors dey sabi search for beautifull women oooo
Abi ke. He has a good vantage point from the elevated pulpit to see not only Angels, but the finest babes grin
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by Ebonyj(f): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2008
She sure is fine,I can see why the pastor is attracted to her if any of this is true.
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by ifyalways(f): 3:27pm On Jul 25, 2008
Tayo-D:

@software,
Abi ke. He has a good vantage point from the elevated pulpit to see not only Angels, but the finest babes grin
lol
the bebe fine oooooh,After 3 kids and still stunning.Okotie himself no bad sha, i wish them da best .
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by tpia: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2008
this lady is either Indian or mixed.

That looks like her natural hair, too.

The dark skinned lady may be different from this one.

i would like to know if I'm wrong, for real.
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by Pepeye(f): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2008
Wow she's is gorgeous! no wonder he kicked the rest out of the list cheesy
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by Arielle: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2008
You're wrong. It is her. She's been dating him for a while. She's not mixed blood. Her grandfather was the Obong of Calabar sometime in the 80's.
No be her hair oh! Cosmetics are wonderful things. But even in her natural state, she was still very beautiful.
And after 3 children too!! The man sef get long throat! How can Sola Salako and all the others compete?
By the way, she cooks too!
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by Shaz(f): 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2008
This should be under Celebrities or stuff like that
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by otokx(m): 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2008
The guy knows his onions.
Re: Finally Rev. Okotie Set To Remarry by rampant(f): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2008
na waooo,y e be say all dis pastors just dey select the fine fine babes to marry?chris get eyes oooooooo

d babe is sweet,wish i was like her sad grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy 58th Birthday To Pastor Tunde Bakare / Rccg Sunday School, 23 April 2017 / Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.