Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Airtel Broadband Internet Is A Scam - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Broadband Internet Is A Scam (847 Views)

Current Whatsapp Video Calling Is A Scam! / Airtel Internet Is Presently Slow And Crappy / Who Knows If Zain Has Started 3g Broadband Internet Connection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Broadband Internet Is A Scam by jemby: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2012
I bought an Airtel Broadband Modem Last week,i bought this Rubbish Internet Modem for N6500 With a 2GB Data Plan,After Installation & Connecting,I found out that i could not browse,i thought I didn't Install the modem properly,So i took my Notebook to their Ilupeju Service Shop,where i bought the so called Broadband,they checked it & found out that it was ok.
The Irony of this is that the Broadband has been slower than Nitel's Dial up,when you call Airtel Customer care complaining about the Broadband Internet Modem,they just hang up on you.Dear Nairalanders If you know you have Money to waste then you can buy This Useless Broadband Internet Modem Sold by this stupid Indians again,This is the same way this stupid Indians Killed 157 People on that Dana Aircraft,These Slowpokes & extortionists are addicted to Lowlife standard of living.

jemby4u@yahoo.com
Re: Airtel Broadband Internet Is A Scam by Funkymallam(m): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2012
Bros, i think the 2Gig have not been activated, thats why u cant browse. I had a similar ish with their zte mf190 modem but ut was later fixed.
Re: Airtel Broadband Internet Is A Scam by brianromel(m): 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2012
Airtel slow, not around here ishaga, i see one bar 3g network, but even that gives me some crazy speeds on my downloads. Check if the have activated your 3g dial *141*1*1# then enter 1 and send. it shoukd tell you what your balance mb is.

If nothing shows, then am sorry bro, ur bandwidth has not been activated or u return the modem and demand they give u another modem.

Alo check if the sim on the modem has been registered, cos that might be another issue.
Re: Airtel Broadband Internet Is A Scam by UncleJJ(m): 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2012
Just gt my android , galaxy mini running froyo 2.2.2 yesterday. It was hell using it with my mtn line - d 3g is fkd. Switch the sim to airtel. Full 3g service no downtime using the bis tin. Walai its d bomb, smooth downloading. Skype's perfect n all.

Mtn d cheat us die. Thank God for the indians.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Choose / Please Can Anyone Tell Me Where To Flash My Samsung Galaxy S3? / Android Or Blackberry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.