Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Wife,car,house, Which Should A Young Man Acquire First - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife,car,house, Which Should A Young Man Acquire First (996 Views)

A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead / Nigerian Young Man Finds Love In The Arms Of White Grandma / Car Or House: Which Would You Rather Have First? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife,car,house, Which Should A Young Man Acquire First by Scarpon(m): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2012
WIFE : u are on a relationship with a woman which u have receive many prophesies that she is ur match on a wife and u have been with her for years.
CAR:a ride to make ur life easier and feel among the happening guys.
HOUSE:there is a saying that says a man who owns a house is a complete man

this is a dream of a 300 level student that know his future is bright. and also avoiding some mistakes in life.
Re: Wife,car,house, Which Should A Young Man Acquire First by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2012
Re: Wife,car,house, Which Should A Young Man Acquire First by Scarpon(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2012
chaircover: LOL @happening guys.

personally I dont think that you are ready to get married, so I would go with the house or car smiley
that's what am thinking
Re: Wife,car,house, Which Should A Young Man Acquire First by braveheart2012(m): 4:33pm On Jul 10, 2012
Get a car first if you're still catching bus or danfo. Marry your woman if you know she's the one for you. Then focus on your house (i put house last because building a house takes time and you don't want to put your wife on hold while you build).

Since you're in 300L, your ONLY focus should be finishing with strong grades and then finding a job or some form of employment. Save your fantasies for later when you join the real world of men hustling for a living.

(1) (Reply)

A 33 Year Old Man Is On The Run After Murdering His Wife With Acid. / Iam Feeling Like Iam Missing My Cousin Sister So Much / Baby's First Breath:breathtakingly Intimate Pictures Capture The Miracle Ofbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.