Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Problem with PATH on Windows 7(python) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Problem with PATH on Windows 7(python) (988 Views)

How To Install Pyqt On Windows? / I Have A Problem With Raise Event In C# / Junit: How To Set Classpath On Windows Xp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Problem with PATH on Windows 7(python) by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2012
Gurus in the house please-
I've downloaded and installed python. I want to start programming as soon as possible. My problem now is-

How do i add Python PATH on Windows 7 ??
Re: Problem with PATH on Windows 7(python) by kadeerna: 1:16pm On Jul 10, 2012
Windows Logo Key + R to open the run command/application dialog.

Paste "rundll32 sysdm.cpl,EditEnvironmentVariables" to open the Environment Variables editor dialog.

Find "Path" in the System Variables list (Double click to edit).

Scroll to the end of the Variable Value field and add a ";" followed by the directory path to where the Python interpreter executable is installed on your computer ex. "C:\Python32" i.e add ";C:\Python32" to the end of the field.

Click Ok.

Click Ok.

Restart all open command prompt windows to use new variables.
Re: Problem with PATH on Windows 7(python) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2012
Thanks man.. I appreciate. Can you help me with any good books on PYTHON?

(1) (Reply)

How can i completely decomplie this VB software - its urgent / Android Developers Lets Help Each Other / Macaranta.com:monetize Your Knowledge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.