Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? (6599 Views)

Sultan Announces MOON Sighting For Ramadan / Practical Tips In Preparation For Ramadan / 6 Killed In Stampede For Ramadan Largesse In Gusau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by Afam4eva(m): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2012
maclatunji:

After all this years, you are still asking the question. Later people like you will say they are speaking "authoritatively" on Islam.

No meat sharing for Ramadan.
Then i don't like Ramadan then. I prefer the one with Ram and other eatables.
Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by siddiq202(m): 1:31pm On Jul 11, 2012
olawalebabs: @topic. Alhamdulillah, Ramadan mood already activated, using mondays and thursdays as test run.
I think it's sunnatic not to fast for the rest 15 days of sha'ban before Ramadan wink
Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by busar(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
May Allah make us witness it in gud eeman(v.essential),gud helt,wealth etc.
I cant jst wait 4 u 2 come...Av really missed u
Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by olayinkaalash(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
Morhaban bika yaa ramadan,(3x)...dat incomparable and blessed mnth is around d corner,my fellow muslims let us pray to Allah to spare our lives to witness it and many more of it on earth,in good health,wealth and ability to perform many acts of ibaadah in it,once again HAPPY RAMADAN TO U ALL IN ADVANCE.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by busar(m): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2012
siddiq202:
I think it's sunnatic not to fast for the rest 15 days of sha'ban before Ramadan wink
It's allowed,if u r used 2 it(monday n thursday)
Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by siddiq202(m): 1:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
busar: It's allowed,if u r used 2 it(monday n thursday)
yeah... u are correct..buh going by what he wrote, I think he's not used to it before
Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by busar(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2012
siddiq202:
yeah... u are correct..buh going by what he wrote, I think he's not used to it before
Allah knows best

1 Like

Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by zeemad: 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2012
Glory be to ALLAH[SWA] i've bn praying each year to witness Ramadan.
In preparation for it,i alraedy budgeted funds for food stuffs and consumables in double.
One for my family and the remaining is going out as alms/charity to the needy once.
It's really sweet Ramadan is around the corner.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by tayo4me(f): 2:13pm On Jul 11, 2012
Yomieluv: I luv the Ramadan period,its a month there's plenty to eat and drink.though i aint a moslem,i dont segregate,and i'm not a religious chavunist.i always have enuf to eat with my moslem fwends.sulaimon,ramoni,lookman,quadri etc..i am looking forward to the Sallah..last year,i ate meat till i started purging seriously...sallah,here i come.

Alhamdulilah that you are at least saying this...though you regularly dish out insults on Muslims
Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by tayo4me(f): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2012
Insha Allah, I am ready. May Almighty Allah (SWT) make it easy for us all, ameen
Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by Olatad: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2012
May Almighty have mercy on us as a nation as we moving towards d Holy month of Ramadan.I pray that Allah (swa)change the mind of political "jobbers" who are killing innocent souls in d name of d religion of Allah.I would love to say to all musilm bros especially d Imams and Alfas to make sure we codemn dis act of killings in d name of religion in our sermons.May Almighty count us among those that would witness the blessed month,, and may He accept the fasting frm us.Masalam
Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2012
tayo4me:

Alhamdulilah that you are at least saying this...though you regularly dish out insults on Muslims
i'm sorry 4 all dat,i've repented.a thread was opened last week"things that annoy u on NL"I've learnt to be tolerant.for all those i've offended,i eat the humble pie by saying"I am Sorry".

1 Like

Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by BlueMurder(m): 3:40pm On Jul 11, 2012
Alhamdulillahi Rabbil Aalameen. May Allah in His infinite mercy spare our lives till then. This is the period i always look forward to due to its immense spiritual benefits. We should use the opportunity to turn back to Allah and pray for the Ummah and the nation at large. As for those whose satanic activities seek to drag the name of our glorious religion in the mud, i pray that Allah guides them aright or do to them as He deems fit. Ramadan Kareem!

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by danjumaali(m): 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2012
I'm spiritually prepared, but not financially grin . May ALLAH see us thru the blessed month.
Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by maclatunji: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2012
danjumaali: I'm spiritually prepared, but not financially grin . May ALLAH see us thru the blessed month.

Ameen, it is the spiritual preparation that is important, the finance will sort itself out Insha Allah.
Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by binmacc(f): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2012
may hs gentle soul be received in janatul firdaws....... ameen....
idirect: My dad do make sure we never lack anything during ramadan period, unfortunately I lost him some couple of month ago. 2012 is never gonna be the same without him.
May Allah in his infinite mercy forgive him all his misdeed embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by Iliveon: 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2012
Just some night back I was drawing budget of what would be needed by my family and friends/needy.May God provide for us the resources needed for fasting cos Romodan without money is very difficult o.Morhabbah ya romodan
Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by olawalebabs(m): 6:42pm On Jul 11, 2012
siddiq202:
i do fast on monday and thursday. I only increase the frequency as ramadan is approaching.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by jusbal(m): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2012
am well prepared 4 it....may almighty allah grant us d rewards 4 da act of ibadah
Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by Son274: 10:55pm On Jul 11, 2012
Pls when will it commence?
Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by khattab008: 6:57am On Jul 12, 2012
Fully prepared for this years Ramadan hopefully i will have d chance to attend Itikaf
Ramadan Kareem

1 Like

Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by ifyalways(f): 7:45am On Jul 12, 2012
Not very prepared yet.
Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by 1stestees(m): 8:39am On Jul 12, 2012
Sww house, its a priviledge dt He has spared our lives till now. May He help us to maximise d benefits therein.
I think we should pray more for this nation; pray that God touches the heart of BH foot soldiers and make them forsake their evil ways, pray that God xposes and put to shame the sponsors, whoever they are (even if its my father), they have done our deen more harm and no good by their actions, pray that all tiers of govt get their priorities right. Pray, pray that He should help restore mutual trust amongst all tribe and religion, pray that He should CHANGE what's in d HEART OF OUR LEADERS so that they may have the interest of the nation @ heart or that He CHANGES THEM OUTRIGHTLY.
Pray, pray, pray as if u dnt believe in hard work.
Be mindful of the fact that things can get worse, Fal ahuzubillah.
Pray if u believe in th efficacy of prayers and esp if u know Allah (God) has power over all things and all situation.
May Allah cause things to change for good for us, our families, our deen and our Nation, Amin.

Ramadan Kareem
Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by maclatunji: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2012
Son274: Pls when will it commence?

Tbaba, where is that thread I asked you to create?
Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by tbaba1234: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2012
maclatunji:

Tbaba, where is that thread I asked you to create?

hehe...

Which one the simplified thread or the moon sighting thread?
Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by maclatunji: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2012
tbaba1234:

hehe...

Which one the simplified thread or the moon sighting thread?

Moon sighting now. angry
Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by boysy(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2012
We christian will use dis period to pray 4 God's mercy upon u. Especially to those ur boko haram brothers who keep killing innocent pple in name of Allah. Is Allah a blood sucking demon? If not. Why d killing in d name of Allah. May God have mercy all of u in dis ramadan. Amen.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Preparing For Ramadan? by paikwali: 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2012
Marhababika Ramadan Karim

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Condition Of Taobah (repentance) / How Is St. Peter Honoured In Islam? / 60 Ways to Show Love to Your Wife from an Islamic Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.