Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

God Wants To Pass Through The Earth Tonight - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Wants To Pass Through The Earth Tonight (606 Views)

God Wants Me To Kill My Dad / What Women Pass Through In The Hands Of Fake Prophets(pictured) / A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Wants To Pass Through The Earth Tonight by mart2k(m): 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2012
a general overseer of one of the pentecostal churches has said that by 9pm today,the almighty God will pass through the earth.he however warns that people should be careful not to move anyhow during that hour.he urged people to remain indoor to pray and ask God what they want Him do for them.please,brethren take it serious.God Bless Us.Amen
Re: God Wants To Pass Through The Earth Tonight by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2012
After he passes through your time zone at 9pm, will he then proceed to visit other timezones at 9pm? I'm asking because it's 122 PM over here and I want to spend the next 7 hours preparing in case he shows up because I'm going to capture him. So, is the god of isreal only going to visit Nigeria or should I start my preparations?

Maybe there will be a miracle and it will be 9pm simultaneously around the world!!!!!

Anyway, are you prepared? You have less than two hours.
Re: God Wants To Pass Through The Earth Tonight by mart2k(m): 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2012
Martian: After he passes through your time zone at 9pm, will he then proceed to visit other timezones at 9pm? I'm asking because it's 122 PM over here and I want to spend the next 7 hours preparing in case he shows up because I'm going to capture him. So, is the god of isreal only going to visit Nigeria or should I start my preparations?

Maybe there will be a miracle and it will be 9pm simultaneously around the world!!!!!

Anyway, are you prepared? You have less than two hours.
to be sincere,i cannot answer your question;i only share what i was told without asking any question.i cant really say anything about other parts of the world but,i believe the man of god being a nigerian decided to pick that hour according to the revelation he received,though am not speaking for him.
Re: God Wants To Pass Through The Earth Tonight by Delafruita(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
mart2k: to be sincere,i cannot answer your question;i only share what i was told without asking any question.i cant really say anything about other parts of the world but,i believe the man of god being a nigerian decided to pick that hour according to the revelation he received,though am not speaking for him.
your mumuciousness is outstanding
Re: God Wants To Pass Through The Earth Tonight by MacDaddy01: 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
Delafruita:
your mumuciousness is outstanding

Lmao.
Re: God Wants To Pass Through The Earth Tonight by justaqad(m): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2012
mart2k: a general overseer of one of the pentecostal churches has said that by 9pm today,the almighty God will pass through the earth.he however warns that people should be careful not to move anyhow during that hour.he urged people to remain indoor to pray and ask God what they want Him do for them.please,brethren take it serious.God Bless Us.Amen

wetin him wan come do? Abi earth na shortcut to Mars?hehehehehehehehehe
God ko Devil ni.brainwashed dude.
Re: God Wants To Pass Through The Earth Tonight by dorox(m): 3:37pm On Jul 11, 2012
mart2k: to be sincere,i cannot answer your question;i only share what i was told without asking any question.i cant really say anything about other parts of the world but,i believe the man of god being a nigerian decided to pick that hour according to the revelation he received,though am not speaking for him.
Always question every thing you are told no matter the source, only children accept stories no matter how incredible without questions.

(1) (Reply)

Dandy-pastor-have You Been To Church Lately? / Comparing The Cross With The Moon And The Star Symbol / All Israel Shall Be Saved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.