Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Please Can Someone Give Me The Airtel Code To Activate Bb. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Can Someone Give Me The Airtel Code To Activate Bb. (1404 Views)

Has Anyone Tried The Airtel Opera Mini And Whatsapp Bundles? / The Airtel Sim Breaking Thread(T.A.S.B.T) / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Give Me The Airtel Code To Activate Bb. by Festac771: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2012
Please can someone give me the AIRTEL CODE to ACTIVATE BB.it is urgent.
Re: Please Can Someone Give Me The Airtel Code To Activate Bb. by Festac771: 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2012
Please you should include the settings for TORCH 9800 AT&T and the AIRTEL ACTIVATION CODE
Re: Please Can Someone Give Me The Airtel Code To Activate Bb. by Excelboi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2012
Op, I just subscribed for airtel BB plan now, they re the most useess network ever, 200 for a daaily pllan for 4hrs? God wil punish them.. If not for what happened to Glo, I dnt need their shit. Well, to activate Monthly, send BCM to 440 and week BCW to 440 attleast Glo is back naw, so I heard.
Re: Please Can Someone Give Me The Airtel Code To Activate Bb. by Festac771: 8:42pm On Jul 10, 2012
Excelboi,Thank you very much.
Re: Please Can Someone Give Me The Airtel Code To Activate Bb. by brianromel(m): 9:15pm On Jul 10, 2012
Re: Please Can Someone Give Me The Airtel Code To Activate Bb. by Sadusalam: 4:52pm On Jul 11, 2012
so far so good....

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Own Smartphones With Motorola's Project Ara[photo] / How To Disable The Flip Cover From Turning On And Off Of Phantom A2 Screen /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.