Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? (2610 Views)

Which Nigerian University Has The Cheapest Fees? / Redeemer’s University Produces 20 First Class / Which Nigerian University Is The Best To Study Engineering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by illusion2: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2007
Whether you agree with me or not,the schools we attend  have an impact on  our character and approach to life.

Unilag girls generally 'form'. UI(Ibadan) babes are generally shy & OSU babes because they live off campus are probably the most experienced sexually.

Although I didn't finish from there , I have come to agree that University of Ilorin,generally churns out the best wife materials, would you agree with me?

P.S: I only have info on Universities in South-West Nigeria ,lets know what you think from your own side of Nigeria/world.
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:49am On Dec 04, 2007
None, does. because you cannot categorize a wife material based on the university. each and every girl has her own characteristics that makes her unique. each university has both the good, bad, ugly and beautiful girls. so your argument is void.
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by robby1(m): 9:53am On Dec 04, 2007
What an observation. lol cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by precioussa(m): 10:03am On Dec 04, 2007
i quite agree with thoniaslim jare, i dont think universities will really determines wfe material.u can pass out from any university in nigeria and still dont possess any good material.thumb up thonia
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by tumzy(m): 10:07am On Dec 04, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

None, does. because you cannot categorize a wife material based on the university. each and every girl has her own characteristics that makes her unique. each university has both the good, bad, ugly and beautiful girls. so your argument is void.

but everyone is a product of his /her environment,so the university does av a part to play like your family does too.But i cant say which uni has got the best wife material cos every1 sees sometin different in each lady,one mans meat is ando mans poison smiley
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by illusion2: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2007
thanks tumzy,
The fact is we are largely influenced by our environment. & for those that got into the university early,it plays a huge part in moulding our character.
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by toyboy1(m): 6:46pm On Dec 04, 2007
what a dumb school of thot,
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by lilrukevwe(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2007
Skl dont make wives they dnt make husband if they does then i think the best place i wud advise u to go to is the private university and get a wife that finished 4 yrs from skl and never had the opportunity to cook lol and she never had any boy pester her never knew wat it was like hustling,well my frd wives and husband are form God take it or leave it so that ur observation are fallacious in nature
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by chika98: 5:07am On Dec 05, 2007
Some threads shouldn't even be opened!
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by Nautillus(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2007
HEE HEE HEE

what a thread
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by Seun(m): 7:32am On Dec 05, 2007
Hehe. Covenant University probably produces the worst. cheesy
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by iice(f): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2007
Finishing schools?
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by onyekang1(f): 9:41am On Dec 05, 2007
NONE u know why? because it is the PERSONALITY of the lady not the academic environment. wink
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by illusion2: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2007
No insults please. sad

If you don't agree with me state your reasons,the topic is definitely to some extent controversial.

I stand by my earlier statements,we are all products of our environments.

For example, school's without resident accomodation have some measure of influence on people of opposite sex living together,Im not talking of the usual boyfriend/girlfriend relationships now,but actually LIVING TOGETHER,so how would dat not affect one's 'marriageability'?

Just my opinion though cool
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by goodbobo: 6:32pm On Dec 05, 2007
I agree so much with the poster . Ur evironment forms a very big part of ur character expecially when growing up . for those that went through univervisty from ager say like 17 to like 25 , there is a very great influence on the character .

like the uni i finished from some 7 years ago ( O.A.U ) Ife , there were up to 50 different christian fellowships then and reading was the other of the day .

People read round the clock . I bet u there is no univerisity in nigeria that reads like that . U can wake up as late as 1 am midnight in ur hostel and walk down to class to read and u will see lots of people on the campus that late in the night going to class to read . there was actually no day or night on campus as everyone is always busy .

People entering the university embibes hardwork and lots of descipline . when i was in 500 level the that was the year jamb expo came out alot in the federation and lot of imcompetent student got admission into the university . do u know that that year only like 20 person on the year one student in TECH ( engineering faculty) got into year two . the rest were flushed out .

If u see any Ife graduate u will see what i mean . they are very shart , determined , hardworking and brilliant .

If u are looking for wifey . Go for Ife graduate ( though there will always be exceptions )

My male friends that finished from OSU told me that if u marry an OSU graduate , u are marrying a used babe cos over there they lived outside campus and couples living is so common where boy and a girl live together as boyfriend and girlfriend in the same room and the lecturers too are not left behind in the game of piecesing this babes .

ALL the IFE GRADUATE , GREATEST GBOSA, PAWON . GBOSA , and all those that were in school during Anthony fashayo , A U cal , Ropo Awenla , Lanre legecy . Faro Idris , I salute o , And i love u all . mellovipc@yahoo.com
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by Dreloaded(f): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2007
is this the same Ife where people go in at 17 and leave at 30?

as for osu and people supposedly living together, so? what does that have to do with anything? gbegborun. how are you so sure those same people that live together dont end up getting married after graduation.

You dont know so stop the silly assumptions. Sure if you want a "wife" that leaves school at 34, of course Ife is the best bet.
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by goodbobo: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2007
Lol. i cant stop laughing at what D_ reloaded wrote . come on madam . i am sure u finished from OSU . sorry no harm meant . well one thing that i omitted was that even in OSU's case there will be exceptions and i am sure u are one of the exceptions (u are a clean and unused babe) .

but madam , how many of these couples end up getting married . Do u know how many times the babes will be getting pregnant living for like say 2 years in same room with a guy ? come on , E no easy . Enough abortions .

No harms meant my dear and if u are a guy reading this and ur girl friend na OSU babe , just assume she is one of the exceptional case o .

No harms meant o

mellovipc@yahoo.com
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by Dreloaded(f): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2007
Actually didnt go to university in Nigeria. What did I tell you about making lame assumptions?

Im not bashing Ife as a school. It's a good school, if i had stayed in Nigeria I would have either gone to Ife or U.I actually, my uncle grdauted with Chem Engineering 10 years ago however it took him 8 years to do a freaking 5 year course. I also have a friend of my sister who is STILL in Ife and this girl was in the set before me, both my sister and I plus HER sister are out of school and she's still there all in the name of doing engineering in Ife due to strikes 24/7

and again stop with the childish mentality, couples living together, not a taboo anymore, sorry to break it to you and your ridiculous talk of abortions and pregnancies, ever heard of contraceptives? I mean you claim to be a university graduate and yet from what you've written it seems contraceptive is a foreign concept for you. I worry about you people o.
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by goodbobo: 8:29am On Dec 06, 2007
lol. lol, Re-loaded , i guess i keep getting reloaded with each posting . Love ur attitude . And from what u said , u would have schooled in IFe if u were to school in nigeria which means there is something special u noticed in those that graduated from Ife .

And mind u my sis , contraceptives have side effect . Image taking contraceptives constantly for like 4 years all in the name of preventing pregnancy .

What happens when u wanna get pregnant in marriage , ( be careful ) , sometimes thats one of the reason for infatility .

Peace
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by Dreloaded(f): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2007
goodbobo:

And mind u my sis , contraceptives have side effect . Image taking contraceptives constantly for like 4 years all in the name of preventing pregnancy .

What happens when u want to get pregnant in marriage , ( be careful ) , sometimes thats one of the reason for infatility .

Peace

You obviously didnt take Biology in school. There's a difference between simple birth control and RU-486. One doesnt have side effects that affect the womb and the other does if used frequently.

I hope you are learning cos I wont be around forever to help you.
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by goodbobo: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2007
lol, my sistaaaaaaaaaa , reloaded . i am sure u are an expert on this subject matter . , very interesting . sorry i was not thought all that in my biology class .

Thank God for your life . But my sis ,many brothers will not like to know that their girl friend or fiancee was living in the same room with another guy for like 4 years .

If u doubt me , ask brothers in the house .

And the big question u ask yourself is how many of these couples end up marrying ?
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by Dreloaded(f): 4:35pm On Dec 06, 2007
goodbobo:

lol, my sistaaaaaaaaaa , reloaded . i am sure u are an expert on this subject matter . , very interesting . sorry i was not thought all that in my biology class .

Thank God for your life . But my sis ,many brothers will not like to know that their girl friend or fiancee was living in the same room with another guy for like 4 years .

If u doubt me , ask brothers in the house .

And the big question u ask yourself is how many of these couples end up marrying ?

]

Hardly an expert. I'm just not dumb when it comes to general matters. I wish I could say the same for others

Some of them do end up getting married, if the love is there and some of them part ways after school and end up marrying other people. That's life.
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by RichyBlacK(m): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2007
D-reloaded:

]

Hardly an expert. I'm just not dumb when it comes to general matters. I wish I could say the same for others

Some of them do end up getting married, if the love is there and some of them part ways after school and end up marrying other people. That's life.

@D-reloaded,

Are you aware that research has shown that couples who cohabit before marriage are more likely to be divorced after marriage.
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by folahann(m): 10:06pm On Dec 06, 2007
Each and everybody has his/her own characteristics but the school might also have a big influence in one's life
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by TOH(f): 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2007
RichyBlacK:

Are you aware that research has shown that couples who cohabit before marriage are more likely to be divorced after marriage.

"Research" has also shown that black people are dumber than white people.

I assume because it's "research" then it's automatically right?
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by nikkylolly(f): 4:48am On Jan 14, 2009
This is got to be the,  most ridiculous post I've ever read! No offence intended
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by anayoe(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2010
Guy na wah for this you kain analysis, go find better thing analyze than this one wey you do now because, if na jamb u fail am.
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by Dondavsonlt(m): 11:29pm On Sep 23, 2010
Wow!?, i know i'll never get bored here on nairaland, smiley
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by Gakin95: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2010
I think d best is University of home training, whichever girl passes d core courses will sure be a 9ce wife
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by illusion2: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2010
Can't believe I started this thread. . . .what was I thinking ? undecided
Re: Which Nigerian University Produces The Best Wife Materials? by manneger(m): 8:35pm On Sep 24, 2010
Una dey mad 4 here.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use Hnd To Run A Pgd Program At Oau? / What Is A Professional And A Non Professional Course. / Aksu Student Disgraced At Uniuyo Main Gate Over S*x Scandal [trending Now]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.