Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

How To Write Emails That Sell [list Building Tutorial] - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Write Emails That Sell [list Building Tutorial] (680 Views)

Download Over 50 Free Online Marketing Packages for Mobile & Social Media / Make Money While Asleep From Your Business With A Websites That Sell / My Free List Of Get Paid To Write Sites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Emails That Sell [list Building Tutorial] by server123: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2012
Dear Friend,

Truth is...I am arguably the king of Emails!

Now, if you ask how do i know.....the truth is: Because I am! So whats my whole point? My point is....if you really want your list building to work, you too must learn to be a king of emails.

Its just like when Gary Halbert calls himself the Prince of Print.

He did that because over many years (more than 20 yrs) he has masteredthe art of selling stuffs via newspapers.
And the same holds through for list building. if you want to be considered the king of email list building, you need to MASTER how to sell via email. And how do you do that? Its very simple....(yes, simple for anyone who get off their lazy ass and do what i teach...not just read it and believe they "know" it just by reading).
To write emails that sell, you need to put up a sequence that takes your prospects (people who join your list) through a journey that educates and help them solve the problem they have. When you do this, you are achieving two major things:
a. You make your prospect trust you more
b. You establish yourself as a professional/expert in what you send via email.
Now usually, the typical marketer will go on and bombard their list with emails selling products just immediately after they sign up. They then bombard them every single day with sales offers etc. If you are doing this, let me tell you to STOP! I mean it... STOP!! Not only are you insulting your prospects, but you are also making a fool of yourself.
Selling is not a "push" thing. It is more of an "attraction" thing. Simply put, you attract your prospect to be interested in what you sell by educating them on how much it will benefit them.
Let me give you an example. Lets say your prospect is a man in his mid thirties who is in the working class and does not know how to approah a woman. And your product is about how to "woo a girl" or "how to pick up attractive ladies". If such prospect suscribes to your list and the first thing you do is start promoting your product
instantly....and you are very aggressive about it, it could make the word "scam" ring in his head.
But if you create an email sequence that first of allteaches him exactly how to overcome his fears of speaking or meeting attractive ladies for FREE, and he tries it and it works for him...and you now then advertise your product, he'll leave his computer rightaway....rush to the bank and pay for your product! Do you see the difference? Take for example, I have been teaching you how to build your list fofr the past 6 lessons. If i come up with a product on List building (and sure...i am coming up with one soon)and i promote it to you, you'll definitely be more interested. its simply because I have offered you a lot of freebies on how to build a list and the content is very useful.
So the same goes for every other niche you are building a list in.
Learn to give quality freebies first.....before you sell.
I say again....learn to give quality freebies first before you sell to your prospect.
You'll have more conversion, you'll do less
marketing and you'll get more cash into your bank account.
So how best can you put up an email sequence...... It varies, but i'll give you a good example to close this article:
==> email Day 1 - Download this free report
==> email Day 2 - Did you recieve the free report i sent [this reminds them to read the free report sent on Day 1]
==> email Day 3 - The No 1 reason why......[fill in the gap with what your list is about]
==> Email Day 4 - How to solve the problem of [fill in the gap with your product sales]
==> Email Day 5 - [problem solution] in [time frame]e.g burn 2.5kg in 7 days [promote your product in this too] etc Etc What i have put up is not exhaustive. Its to give you an idea of what you can do. I hope you've learnt something.

Now, go and set up your own autoresponder using This FREE & Powerful one HERE
by CLICKING HERE
with 5 email sequences using the format I showed you above.
Don't expect to get it the first time. Rome was not built in a day.
Don't just read this and pass it over without doing anything either....if this is what you are doing, you won't make a dime online. Get off your ass and do something! I wish you best of luck.

P.S - If you have any questions, please post it here. I'd love to hear from you.
P.S.S - Please do not tell me how fantastic this training is.

Ask me questions instead, grill me....challenge this lesson. That is what will make money....not acollades.
Re: How To Write Emails That Sell [list Building Tutorial] by Booty4me: 10:50pm On Jul 10, 2012
Op where did you copied this tutorial from?
Re: How To Write Emails That Sell [list Building Tutorial] by server123: 3:36am On Jul 11, 2012
Booty4me: Op where did you copied this tutorial from?

Why are you asking this please?
What gave you the impression that I copied it?

(1) (Reply)

Market Research Survey For Service Providers And Requirers In Nigeria / Party Service Schemes In Town. / Very Clean Tokunbo DAF Tipper 4 Sale @ 5.5m..... SEE PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.