Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Do You Need Someone To Manage Your Hotel ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Someone To Manage Your Hotel ? (545 Views)

Sanusi Incompetent To Manage CBN? / Should I Sell This Truck Or Give It To Company To Manage It For Monthly Return? / How To Manage Your Transport Busses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Someone To Manage Your Hotel ? by onileowo: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2012
We manage hotels for owners. Saving you the costs and trouble of managing overheads.
Matabexx Resources Ltd, is available for detailed doscussion and negotiation.
Reach us on mattabex007@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Hey Everyone, I Am Doing Business Of Medical Equipment / Londoners, Where Is The Best Place For Me To Start Up My Nigerian Restaurant / The Very Best Window Blinds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.