Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Does Friendship Need Counselling As Relationships Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does Friendship Need Counselling As Relationships Do? (727 Views)

What Does Friendship Mean To You. / Guidance And Counselling: Madams' Come In & Solve Your House-help Problems! / A Man's Friendship With A Crocodile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Friendship Need Counselling As Relationships Do? by sweetcheecks(f): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2012
Just a thought!

Since friendship is a kind of relationship where there are two people ( or more) involved, sometime you are bound to clash for whatever reason. If you like the friend but do not like their behaviour, would you take your friend to counselling to try and sort the issues as you would with your girl/boyfriend or husband /wife?
Re: Does Friendship Need Counselling As Relationships Do? by lastpage: 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
You sure need counselling! grin grin grin

In case you missed it, here is it:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope, this one is neither articulate nor educated!
What with all those "Gbagaun Grammar" she has all over the place? grin[b]
This is one response to your post, old maggot:
190: This post reeks serious illitracy

Sorry I meant illi-tracie
WTH - Gosh, some gurls are so dumb that they come in dozens these days

This is another one on the same page:
Mynd_44: A literary test should be conducted before people are allowed to register on a forum. What is the point in being a member and the other users can understand you?

https://www.nairaland.com/955558/could-friend-stalking-us
See why you cant be described as "educated and articulate"?

..I can understand when an old fuggly gay like you gets "DUMPED".

it creates trauma and mental imbalance! (Yes, the Naija guy has dumped you, you stated as much as that in your post, reason you went hacking his FaceBook and Twitter accounts, rant about one of your friends trying to take him away from you, visit "Prophets and Babalawo" trying to do some "Abracadabra, spirit-catch them" stuff! grin )

And to think you are not even intelligent to know, even as of now that it is a MAN that is responding to you! grin grin

Choi, you daft, no be small!

Anyway, a lot of people have sad so in some of your previous posts ...and you keep begging to be allowed to spew your stewpidity further! shocked shocked shocked

And stop lying!

Below are your posts which showed it was not a PRANK!

You were very DESPERATE because you were being DUMPED!

You are just filling-in-the -Gap, the man already has a Wife in Nigeria..... and you know this because you made allusion to it in your first Topic when you said "He is in a Ball of Pain" from his experience with his first wife!

Now read yourself below, stewpid Ass!

sweetcheeks: You see I am not asking if it is wrong or not but I am a very curious person. This is killing me. He is also soo tightly proofed everything, phone, fb, twitter etc. SOO I need to know what is there to hide.

I have made my mind up couse there might be something he is hiding. Fellow nailanders please if you have succesfully done this please help me do this!
No scamers please, am not paying a cent for the service. Free advice or just shut your pie hole!!!! Kabish!!!

I am willing to accept whatever I find.

Please help me killz, I have already tried and failed.

... Look, I have already tried mozilla and firebug, some application dowloads that want you to buy extra applications, fill in surveys and all that nonsesne but do not work. Please suggest somrthing you have used and had worked.
...... Look before i give some guy my preciuos heart I must know the kind of animal I am dealing with. Whether dog, puppy, pig or just a cat!!! Hope you catch my drift!!!
He doesn't bring it (his Laptop) home. He connects a lot on his phone and it is password protected
. Is this a futile exercise?

...... Which part of I am ready to accept whatever happens dont you understand? Ofcourse I would be hurt and will report back but, that does not change my mind.

..... @killz he would not dare use my laptop for such even if abeg.
..... not that i think he is no good but still would have like to know whats behind the close doors, you know?

......Qualified he is, but he will slip one day and i will be all there.

.....(in Response o using Keyloggers, suggested by someone)... Lets do this, this is what I am talking about! Will send you now.
@kilimanjaro why are you so uptight about this. We had already established the pros amd cons and are not the issue here. It seems like you are woried about your own issues becoz I had already menntioned that i am doing this. Relax, wait untill it comes to you. This is really my business.

@killz, I appreciate your help!!! Its high time people become responsible for their actions. My bf can hack into mine anytime, his welcome!
.... Weselion.:
Facebook or which one in particular[b]
Sweetcheeks: Facebook and or twitter[/b]

......... People, i decide to do my own research and found an application from google play. I was starting to get scared with the kind of advice I was startinh to recieve on the thread. The evilblogs and people called satan. Not my cup of tea. So its okay now, I've got one. Its safe, clean step by step application shows you how to do everything on all devices.

Did l sense you're trying to put out the "Bra-on-fire"? shocked shocked

Fugly HUSBAND SNATCHER
, go find your own bachelor, or are you so ugly all those S/African young men find you so unattractive? Left-over like yourself! \just wait till the day his wife would descend on you like Tsunami ..... you go hear ween, that day.
Mtchew!

I warned you when you started this (Remember l said those who live in Glasshouse shouldn't throw stones?
I dont belong to your level. You've not done anything with your miserable life (No Husband, No kids, no property, nothing to show for your existence except some crumbled "buy-and-sell" that is in financial grave! grin grin

If you ever look my way again, l will bring came and whip your silly ar.se till its red hot.

Do yourself a favor, go drown yourself in a Septic tank!

Now go running to your "Mod friends".... to lock me! ...as you did on the other one
wink wink
Unlike you, I dont live my life on Nairaland ....and will simply laugh it off! tongue tongue tongue grin grin
Re: Does Friendship Need Counselling As Relationships Do? by sweetcheecks(f): 10:47am On Jun 16, 2013
lastpage: You sure need counselling! grin grin grin

In case you missed it, here is it:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope, this one is neither articulate nor educated!
What with all those "Gbagaun Grammar" she has all over the place? grin[b]
This is one response to your post, old maggot:

This is another one on the same page:

https://www.nairaland.com/955558/could-friend-stalking-us
See why you cant be described as "educated and articulate"?

..I can understand when an old fuggly gay like you gets "DUMPED".

it creates trauma and mental imbalance! (Yes, the Naija guy has dumped you, you stated as much as that in your post, reason you went hacking his FaceBook and Twitter accounts, rant about one of your friends trying to take him away from you, visit "Prophets and Babalawo" trying to do some "Abracadabra, spirit-catch them" stuff! grin )

And to think you are not even intelligent to know, even as of now that it is a MAN that is responding to you! grin grin

Choi, you daft, no be small!

Anyway, a lot of people have sad so in some of your previous posts ...and you keep begging to be allowed to spew your stewpidity further! shocked shocked shocked

And stop lying!

Below are your posts which showed it was not a PRANK!

You were very DESPERATE because you were being DUMPED!

You are just filling-in-the -Gap, the man already has a Wife in Nigeria..... and you know this because you made allusion to it in your first Topic when you said "He is in a Ball of Pain" from his experience with his first wife!

Now read yourself below, stewpid Ass!

Did l sense you're trying to put out the "Bra-on-fire"? shocked shocked

Fugly HUSBAND SNATCHER
, go find your own bachelor, or are you so ugly all those S/African young men find you so unattractive? Left-over like yourself! \just wait till the day his wife would descend on you like Tsunami ..... you go hear ween, that day.
Mtchew!

I warned you when you started this (Remember l said those who live in Glasshouse shouldn't throw stones?
I dont belong to your level. You've not done anything with your miserable life (No Husband, No kids, no property, nothing to show for your existence except some crumbled "buy-and-sell" that is in financial grave! grin grin

If you ever look my way again, l will bring came and whip your silly ar.se till its red hot.

Do yourself a favor, go drown yourself in a Septic tank!

Now go running to your "Mod friends".... to lock me! ...as you did on the other one
wink wink
Unlike you, I dont live my life on Nairaland ....and will simply laugh it off! tongue tongue tongue grin grin

Last hawker girl's page grin grin grin
Sorry I know i totally killed you on that thread. Hope you will bounce back though, sweetie! kiss

(1) (Reply)

67 Year Old Woman Was Burnt Down At Festac Town / Whatever... / Human Micro-chips Created By The Us...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.