Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

My Friend Feels Pain And Is Dying, Pls Help Save Him - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Friend Feels Pain And Is Dying, Pls Help Save Him (829 Views)

Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter / A 20 Year Old Orphan Is Dying in Luth, Please Help Save His Life / My Friend Is Dying, Pls Help Save Him! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Friend Feels Pain And Is Dying, Pls Help Save Him by gossips(f): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2012
Pondering whether it would make me feel odd to publish this again on Nairaland has rather left my heart aching more because how else am I going to help raise 6mil naira to save my very good friend, George Egbuchulam, who is lying helplessly in the University College Hospital bed in Ibadan, waiting to undergo a kidney transplant. I like to keep private things private, but how private is raising 6mil if I can't afford such a huge amount. Poor George! In me, he can only boast of a friend who doesn't have the financial strength to foot this. What a pity! I know that the saying, "there is power in number" is so valid in this situation. Pls let's put our resources together to save George. 1000naira or $8 from 6000 people can afford him this surgery. The cost was formerly 2.5mil naira but in the course of the dialysis, his condition was reassessed which changed the figure to 6mil naira. We don't want to carry the burden of regret if he died when we could have saved him. He is presently on kidney dialysis for 3 times per week which lasts 4hrs/session. Pls help save George!

Thank you.
http://ibcitypost./2012/07/07/savegeorge-the-true-story-of-a-dying-young-man/

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To have Hiv/aids Even Though Uve Always Used Gold Circle / How Patrick Sawyer Deceived The Liberian Gov't / Consultancy Not For Doctors Alone Says UCH CMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.