Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Help MTN Daily Deduction On My Line(hyundai Promo) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help MTN Daily Deduction On My Line(hyundai Promo) (3098 Views)

GET 5,000 card on MTN Daily with this cheat. / How To Cancel Etisalat Internet Daily Deduction / Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth (2) (3) (4)

Help MTN Daily Deduction On My Line(hyundai Promo) by Revolva(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2012
]Can u imagine this mtn has been ripping me 100 naira daily charges just because I initially signed up for this yeye hyundai win a car promo and I stopped answering question despite my huge point I stopped it because I don tire for the never ending questions
This is what the customer care wrote me after I emailed them
----Kindly note that you participated in the on-going Goodwill Automania Promo, hence, a daily deduction of N100.

All inconvenience regretted.

------

Na so dem start to dey rip me even I no answer the questions oo
Pls who knows the unsubscribe code I dey fear to load card now
Re: Help MTN Daily Deduction On My Line(hyundai Promo) by zhukafa(m): 5:08pm On Jul 11, 2012
Revolva: ]Can u imagine this mtn has been ripping me 100 naira daily charges just because I initially signed up for this yeye hyundai win a car promo and I stopped answering question despite my huge point I stopped it because I don tire for the never ending questions
This is what the customer care wrote me after I emailed them
----Kindly note that you participated in the on-going Goodwill Automania Promo, hence, a daily deduction of N100.

All inconvenience regretted.

------

Na so dem start to dey rip me even I no answer the questions oo
Pls who knows the unsubscribe code I dey fear to load card now

Hahahahaha, the same thing happened to me. Until i opted out from that useless hyundai promo. Please use the code. Text 'out' to '1010'.
Re: Help MTN Daily Deduction On My Line(hyundai Promo) by Revolva(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2012
zhukafa:

Hahahahaha, the same thing happened to me. Until i opted out from that useless hyundai promo. Please use the code. Text 'out' to '1010'.

Thankxx jare I emaild the C care before posting this here and they have replied my second email and told me

Your number (081********) has been deactivated from the MTN Goodwill Automania competition.
Re: Help MTN Daily Deduction On My Line(hyundai Promo) by Revolva(m): 8:05pm On Jul 20, 2012
Can u imagine d foool at mtn customer care did not opt me out they still deduct 100naira today again now as I loaded 200 naira card kai now I sent out to 1010 and it unsubsribed me hope this will mtn thiefs
Re: Help MTN Daily Deduction On My Line(hyundai Promo) by Obizee316(m): 11:27pm On Jul 21, 2012
Revolva: Can u imagine d foool at mtn customer care did not opt me out they still deduct 100naira today again now as I loaded 200 naira card kai now I sent out to 1010 and it unsubsribed me hope this will mtn thiefs
Sori 4 d incovinieces o, just text STOP to 1010. Dis wil definately wrk
Re: Help MTN Daily Deduction On My Line(hyundai Promo) by Revolva(m): 4:09pm On Jul 22, 2012
The idiot that I emailed at the mtn customer care did not give me the code he just tricked me and replied my nnumber has been unsubscribed and again they removed my money this is the third time they will deduct me and If not for nairaland I will not even know what to do thanks jare
Re: Help MTN Daily Deduction On My Line(hyundai Promo) by zhukafa(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2012
Revolva: The idiot that I emailed at the mtn customer care did not give me the code he just tricked me and replied my nnumber has been unsubscribed and again they removed my money this is the third time they will deduct me and If not for nairaland I will not even know what to do thanks jare

Thats why niaraland exist. To learn and get informations from one another.

Nokia Tested Android On Lumia Devices Before The Microsoft Deal / Is Tecno L8 Back Truly Metallic? (photos) / 12 Useful Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone Camera Aside Of Taking Picture