Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp (8800 Views)

Corps Member Dies At Enugu Orientation Camp / Pictures From NYSC Orientation Camp In Lagos / List Of NYSC States' Orientation Camp And Secretariats Addresses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by nijanigga: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2012
eDon_tey: A commendable effort. All northern state governors should do same at the orientation camp in their states

After, orientation, there will be securities ? I bet you, they told those corpers that lost their lives after the elections,that they are safe.
Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by donezra(m): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2012
also in Rivers state, the mammy market has being partially closed. Just happy camp is comin to an end, cuz i can't afford to eat at the camp kitchen
Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by Ninilowo(m): 12:15am On Jul 12, 2012
Na camp dem go stay till the end of their service year eh? ABEGIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by nightfall(m): 12:25am On Jul 12, 2012
jude33084: Wetin people want go do 4 sokoto state? undecided
what do you mean
Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by Freeopod(m): 1:09am On Jul 12, 2012
Was. At d camp just last nyt to buy my beloved potatoes and i just strolleD in withour any harrasmnt frm any security personel manning d gate! If a bloody corper like me and odas that stroll in frm sokoto poly can go into the camp can go wtout bng noticed how then do they wanna stop d BH boiz! Na God dey protect sha!
Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by powerfrank(m): 2:10am On Jul 12, 2012
Bros i tier ooo
Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by uzoexcel(m): 2:56am On Jul 12, 2012
we nd JACK BAUER
Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by adeniyie(m): 4:53am On Jul 12, 2012
Allah you are the greatest and we rely on you to protect my lovely brother in this state......sodiq u go well and insha allahu you will return home safely.

1 Like

Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by galaxi(m): 5:03am On Jul 12, 2012
jude33084: Wetin people want go do 4 sokoto state? undecided
good question! But non of us posted to the north actually wanted to be posted here.
Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by ogalanya(m): 6:10am On Jul 12, 2012
There is no way they can guard all the bush paths there. I was in kebbi A hostel then. Mosquitoes and huricane sultana really showed us pepper. How time flies!
Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by jam04(m): 7:19am On Jul 12, 2012
I laff sotey I mistakenly slap jonathan for face..heheheheh.. If it is the same GTC farufaru orientation camp in sokoto I did my orientation, they are referring to, then the corp members should just pray to God for protection every minute because dat camp is damn porous. Numerous exit points yapa for dat camp. It will require over 30km of perimeter fencing and aerial surveillance to monitor and PARTIALLY secure that camp because that camp is a community on its own
Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by brownbriggs(m): 7:27am On Jul 12, 2012
kclily: I just pity those corp members, make una write una will o
did dey tell u dat dey need ur pity, sokoto is a peaceful place, l served dia and also live dia.here is well cool
Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by jude33084(m): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2012
dirtymoney: from sokota to crop members. dis kind journalism sef..

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by jude33084(m): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2012
nightfall: what do you mean

I mean that only the hausas should be posted there smiley

Back then the northern state where the best place to serve but now, haba! Our kids have promissing future o cheesy
Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by esdee1(m): 8:01am On Jul 12, 2012
Well, its a BIG LIE, i was there just 2 days ago and the only security they have there are 4 policemen with 2 rifles, exchanging shifts at the gate and they have corpers also at the gate doing stop and search on incoming vehicles ( which obviously is a big joke). The place is very porous, sad that all these people just make press statements cry cry cry cry
Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by Aahammed1: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2012
@emmykk u dey mad
Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by tjdj: 9:16am On Jul 12, 2012
Federal Government college Farfaru is the closest way to test Hell for anybody that have sinned much on earth cos the heat u are gonna feel immediately u get out of Young shall grow bus can only be compared to what the bible describe about hell to us,and talk of "tightening" anything just make me laugh in greek,that place got more entrances than idumota market and swiss cheese put together, THE WORST ONE YEAR OF MY LIFE, THE DAY I GOT MY NYSC CERTIFICATE I POUR SOME SOKOTO SAND IN A BAG AND BROUGHT IT TO LAGOS TO REMIND ME NEVER TO VISIT AGAIN, somebody help me say amen
Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by Sunkky01(m): 9:21am On Jul 12, 2012
presently at d sokoto camp, though d camp is very porous but presently with d present of ds fully armed men all around, if dey catch u, wearing mufty, on ur way to town,na kasala be dat o
Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by Yarn2me(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2012
Come u guys beta stop ur rubbish post.... I mean no insult....
I am aware of da fact dat camera men and recharge card sellers are been pushed out ... But sokoto has been the safest of the northern states... Just dat da weather is Harsh.... I mean harsh oooo
Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by automaticgate(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
Thats the best way to go.
Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by Brightskye(f): 4:39am On Jul 13, 2012
Well, Prayers and all sorts will help. Let them Just finish and leave the place immediately
Re: NYSC Tightens Security At Sokoto Orientation Camp by tunabells(m): 12:01pm On Jul 13, 2012
Na only orientation camp I come do 4b here, beliedat wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

NYSC 2016A Nassarawa official otondos / Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here / How Did You Enjoy Your NYSC Service Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.