Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Do You Think That All Pastors Will Go To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Think That All Pastors Will Go To Heaven? (1348 Views)

When You Think That God Called You Into The Ministry But... (pic) / Share Your Prayer Request, Nairaland Pastors Will Pray For You / Pastors Will Buy More Jets – Bishop Francis Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think That All Pastors Will Go To Heaven? by rotimy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2007
Pastors and "anointed " men and women of God are increasing everyday. Based on your close scrutiny of their messages and lifestyles, do you think that all them will make it to heaven on the last day?
Re: Do You Think That All Pastors Will Go To Heaven? by jagunlabi(m): 5:01pm On Dec 04, 2007
None will.
Re: Do You Think That All Pastors Will Go To Heaven? by Kobojunkie: 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2007
rotimy:

Pastors and "anointed " men and women of God are increasing everyday. Based on your close scrutiny of their messages and lifestyles, do you think that all them will make it to heaven on the last day?

oK, that there is a statement that no one should even mess with. No one knows who will go to hell and who will not as we do not know the heart of the very next man to us. Jesus himself said ,

Matthew 7:15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Luke 13:27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

Those verses alone tell us that NOT ALL that SAY they are of God will make it.

(1) (Reply)

Get Inspired / Can Anyone Let Me Know A Common Source Of Dmt In Nigeria? / The Difference Between Tithing And Giving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.