Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

The Game He Lost (A Novel). - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Game He Lost (A Novel). (6654 Views)

A Game For Love and Marriage - Two Can Play The Game - Season 2 / The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel) / Two Can Play The Game - A Competition To Test Your IQ (Be A Critical Thinker) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Game He Lost (A Novel). by Sapphiredamsel(f): 11:42am On Jul 20, 2012
SimonAndal: This link:
||
||
||
||
\/
For the rest, go here

i can see nothing
Re: The Game He Lost (A Novel). by dominique(f): 8:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
intresting piece. i've never read a romantic thriller from a gay perspective. i'll make sure i skip the love scenes- too wierd for me to stomach tongue

@simonAndal
where are you based? are you openly ga.y? and pls pls do complete the story here. cheers smiley

1 Like

Re: The Game He Lost (A Novel). by Sapphiredamsel(f): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
i love the story and i have seen it
Re: The Game He Lost (A Novel). by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2012
Gay story on front page? SMH
Re: The Game He Lost (A Novel). by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2012
Holy sh*t! I never, ever, ever thought this would make front page. Not even in my most deluded of dreams! Wow, Seun, just wow!
Re: The Game He Lost (A Novel). by YoursGEJ(m): 9:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
are you serious? Mukina should take responsibility if the author decides to sue nairaland for whatever amount. I no go contribute o. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Game He Lost (A Novel). by bukatyne(f): 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2012
the story line is beautiful but o boy, i had to skip d love part! homosexuality is a terrible abomination before God.
Re: The Game He Lost (A Novel). by etchel(m): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2012
Hey OP AKA SIMONANDAL. ur post is unique if i were u i would become a best selling author;tho u might not no how to go about it. I could guide u on that for free if u so desire.
Re: The Game He Lost (A Novel). by Vincent41(m): 7:08am On Aug 04, 2012
[quote author=SimonAndal][/quote]
nice 1 bro......its not an easy work
Re: The Game He Lost (A Novel). by pazienza(m): 8:34am On Aug 04, 2012
Sapphiredamsel:

i can see nothing

I think he got the story from dom lukas gay stories,just google it. They have lots of gay stories in that site.
Re: The Game He Lost (A Novel). by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 04, 2012
Vincent 4:
nice 1 bro......its not an easy work
_
Hey I'm just a medium. But compliment me more. I love those. grin
Re: The Game He Lost (A Novel). by Rilikoko(m): 11:46am On Aug 04, 2012
Kudos to u guy/babe.....thrilling
Re: The Game He Lost (A Novel). by dominique(f): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
pazienza:

I think he got the story from dom lukas gay stories,just google it. They have lots of gay stories in that site.

how you take know about the site? You sef must be gay tongue.

1 Like

Re: The Game He Lost (A Novel). by pazienza(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2012
dominique:

how you take know about the site? You sef must be gay tongue.

What more can i say. Poor reasoning and comprehension is to be blamed.
Re: The Game He Lost (A Novel). by Scarlettb(f): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2012
Oh Lawd! I loooved the story. If I can write as good as that if i turn gay, I think I would consider it....hehehe. But then I know that writing doesn't have anything to do with sexual orientation. I really wanted to tell Michael that I loved his novel but I could find no means of doing that. Simon please pass this on.

I read it with an open mind and mehn! The romance was believable and I didn't find it weird....thanks to the subtle sex scenes.
I could go on and on but I have to stop. That novel was Hot!...

P.S; Are straighties welcomed on the site? Was gonna register right away but I didn't know how to go about it. Truth is I need to seriously get over a bad case of writers' block going on with me now, and I need to read more interesting ish.....By d way, I z still a newbie.
Re: The Game He Lost (A Novel). by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
^^Glad you loved it. Sure, go ahead and register, and then you can drop your comment.
Re: The Game He Lost (A Novel). by octus2008(m): 12:46pm On Sep 16, 2012
SimonAndal: ^^Glad you loved it. Sure, go ahead and register, and then you can drop your comment.

hw can i contact you...........ysghubs
Re: The Game He Lost (A Novel). by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
octus2008:

hw can i contact you...........ysghubs
_
On my NL profile, you'll see a "send email to member" link. Click on it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unknowing Alpha (An Alpha And Beta Duology, Book 2) By D. L. Biranen / How Do I Publishe A Book In Our Nigerian Market (offline) / The Stormy Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.