Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

In An Emotional Open Letter, Balotelli's Ex Girlfriend Accepts To Take Dna Test. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / In An Emotional Open Letter, Balotelli's Ex Girlfriend Accepts To Take Dna Test. (1082 Views)

Wizkid's Ex-girlfriend, Sophie Rammal Weds (photo) / Charlie Sheen’s Emotional Open Letter Following His HIV Status Revelation / Muna Obiekwe Imposter Accepts He’s Truly Dead, He Signs Out From His Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In An Emotional Open Letter, Balotelli's Ex Girlfriend Accepts To Take Dna Test. by tchigyoke(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2012
The couple separated in April after a tempestuous year long relationship ended up with a doorstep bust up and then two weeks ago Raffaella revealed she is almost four months pregnant and the baby was his.

Her letter reads:
This child I desire with all my heart and I want it because it is not a child that arrived by chance but instead it is the fruit of love between two people and you know well what I am talking about... http://glazethrill.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=292:mario-balotellis-ex-girlfriend-accepts-dna-test-open-letter-to-him&catid=8:romance&Itemid=124

(1) (Reply)

Toolz Gets The Scoop On Linda Ikeji On Ndani Tv’s “the Juice” / Another Open Letter To ''Tonto Dike'' / Watch As The “hitman” Himself Terry G Performs At His Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.