Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? (40939 Views)

Most Handsome Footballer / Photo: Is Sami Khedira The Most Handsome Footballer ? / Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 16, 2012
There's only one person Ozil is finer than, and that person is Ribery.

For me, it's either Michael Ballack or Andrei Shevchenko.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 16, 2012
Lol@all the Guys Answering....

The answer to the thread is my niqqah CR7

For a male to answer this question...you would have to ask yourself "if i had to, what guy would i trade places with"

And the answer would only be this guy....

He's almost as Good Looking as Me...
cool

[img]http://2.bp..com/--M5C79IzxrU/TVnh0pLACsI/AAAAAAAAESc/_OAKJsu5f3o/s320/cristiano-ronaldo.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 16, 2012
^^^ He's a walking STD. That took away any ounce of hotness for me lol.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 16, 2012
kandiikane: Balletolli cheesy

lol@This^

Lmfao@CR7 a walking Std.....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Antivirus92(m): 9:25am On Jul 16, 2012
So you people forgot ricardo kaka? Abi una no get eyes?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 16, 2012
Fhhuck Kaka...Hoe az Niqqah...
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 16, 2012
Kaka one of the ugliest Mouthafoukahs of all time....LmL What is wrong with you...

What you think he cute or something?!?!?@?@?@ Lmfao

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by kandiikane(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2012
lol, I remember when I was in love with christiano ronaldo(if i spelt it right) back in high school.

Now? Please!!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2012
Cristiano....No H

and you trying to say my Niqqah Crissy Fell off?...lol

How old are you now...
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by kandiikane(m): 10:14am On Jul 16, 2012
tongue
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2012
cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by kandiikane(m): 10:17am On Jul 16, 2012
lool, it's a secret. remove it. grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2012
Yeah. I'm 6
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2012
How the fùck is kaka ugly? Lol
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by kandiikane(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2012
lool, you guys think I'm lying? Ok oo. cheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2012
J12: How the fùck is kaka ugly? Lol

...What?...
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 16, 2012
kandiikane: lool, you guys think I'm lying? Ok oo. cheesy

Absolutely
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by kandiikane(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2012
lol ok.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Antivirus92(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2012
J12: How the fùck is kaka ugly? Lol
i wonder oooh! Maybe that guy isn't a good football follower. Kaka is the most handsome
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 16, 2012
Antivirus92: Maybe that guy isn't a good football follower.

Yeah.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by kandiikane(m): 10:57am On Jul 16, 2012

BAM!!! Put a wig on his head and he looks like a lady.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Cdspencer(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2012
kaka, shevchenko, c Ronaldo, giovanni dos santos, torres, fabregas, neuer and so on
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2012
Wtf@Nigerian Men being in Love with Kaka.....
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Antivirus92(m): 6:05am On Jul 17, 2012
Do u guys forget alberto aquilani?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Antivirus92(m): 6:08am On Jul 17, 2012
Joan capdevilla and allessandro del piero looks good too!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2012
Del Piero?....lol i think yall just got a fetish for old white guyz with Black Hair.

Speaking of Old Italian white guys....Back in the day Paolo Maldini Got all the Byytches....He had old man beckham beat and Cristiano beat, back in the early 90s in his prime..

Maldini was like a Rock Star Man....Even as an old man Women still use to love him.....

#AcMilan
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by vickey0011: 7:24am On Jul 18, 2012
Have u guy forgotten Ricardo KAKA? He gat it.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 18, 2012
Oops. I didn't even put pictures of my guys.

Michael Ballack

Andrei Shevchenko
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 18, 2012
kandiikane:

BAM!!! Put a wig on his head and he looks like a lady.

He used to be one of ma favorite players but not again. That dude pisses me off right now!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by kandiikane(m): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2012
Lol, wetin him come do you?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 18, 2012
I lost my hard earned cash last month because of his stupidity!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by kandiikane(m): 10:02am On Jul 18, 2012
Loool grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

May Edochie Shares New Family Photo With A Cryptic Message / Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) / "Dumb Ass Reporters": Phyno Rubbishes Pulse Nigeria's report About His Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.