Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? (40935 Views)

Most Handsome Footballer / Photo: Is Sami Khedira The Most Handsome Footballer ? / Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Holuwapheranmi(m): 12:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
C.ronaldo
fabregas
theo walcott
R.van persie
David liuz
ashley cole.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Heymus(m): 2:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
Antivirus92: Taiwo,baloteli,obafemi martins,ramires,frimpong are all handsome i think !
wif Ronaldo Dellima & Ronaldhino abi?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Antivirus92(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2012
Heymus: wif Ronaldo Dellima & Ronaldhino abi?
yes, together with djibril cisse and demba cisse
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Heymus(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2012
Antivirus92: yes, together with djibril cisse and demba cisse
of course Sunday Olishe, u've forgotten.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Antivirus92(m): 2:07pm On Aug 05, 2012
Heymus: of course Sunday Olishe, u've forgotten.
thanks,tevez fits in there!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Heymus(m): 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2012
Antivirus92: thanks,tevez fits in there!
Tevezzzz? gbam!! case closed.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Antivirus92(m): 6:10pm On Aug 05, 2012
Heymus: Tevezzzz? gbam!! case closed.
gareth bale?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by theSHERIFF1(m): 8:27am On Aug 07, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
And d winner is.............................. Kèpler Laveran Lima Ferreira. {popularly called} Pépe of cf Real madrid.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 09, 2012
handsomeness in football reserved 4 people like muamba,Diame,balotelli,Puyol,suarez,pappi cisse,Eboue,and Bakari Sagna to judge because they are the most handsome. BUT for me Theo Walcott is d most handsome player.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Antivirus92(m): 11:08am On Oct 09, 2012
Chukskalidon: handsomeness in football reserved 4 people like muamba,Diame,balotelli,Puyol,suarez,pappi cisse,Eboue,and Bakari Sagna to judge because they are the most handsome. BUT for me Theo Walcott is d most handsome player.
guy what do u think of hatim ben arfa?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by snowprince01(m): 8:11am On Oct 11, 2012
Its simply vela.. D former arsenal player...or mido..
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Antivirus92(m): 8:37am On Oct 11, 2012
Neymar is good also.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Antivirus92(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2012
Who can set those players in the order of their increasing handsomeness?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
Antivirus92: Who can set those players in the order of their increasing handsomeness?

...LmfaoooooOoOooOOooOO grin OooOooOOOoo grin OooOoooOOOoo
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Antivirus92: guy what do u think of hatim ben arfa?

..Oh you think he Handsome Too?...

Ahh I see. lol
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by sewen2000(m): 12:29am On Dec 28, 2012
ronaldinho
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by trent9002(m): 9:07am On Dec 28, 2012
Sergio Ramos. Nuff said

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by albacete(m): 8:59am On Apr 11, 2013
BANCE!

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by skinnyolawale(m): 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
CR7,walcot,hazard,van persie,jack wilshier
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Fussbot: 12:55pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mine are hazard,giroud,de gae...abeg no luk fergi o...lol

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Uncensored: 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
Nah nah.....Its Rafael Da silva!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by cherryfruit: 1:25pm On Apr 29, 2013
Wat about this guy DAVID VILLA he is damn sexy... why no talks and discussion about him O.o

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Shimshark(m): 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2013
Antivirus92: I just wanted to know ur views on the world most handsome footballer. There are a host of handsome footballer like lionel messi,kaka,c.ronaldo,david beckham,steven gerrard etc.so i want to know the most handsome
are u gay?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Antivirus92(m): 5:19pm On Apr 29, 2013
Shimshark: are u gay?
when did being handsome equates being a gay?. i am not surprise everything have been turned upside down and given a bad look.. there are lots of people women to be precise who open threads on beauty of cameroun, ghana women and so on. go and ask them whether they are lesbians. fool
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by cherryfruit: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2013
What do you think about DAVID VILLA
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by cherryfruit: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
Antivirus92: I just wanted to know ur views on the world most handsome footballer. There are a host of handsome footballer like lionel messi,kaka,c.ronaldo,david beckham,steven gerrard etc.so i want to know the most handsome

What do you think about DAVID VILLA?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by asids55: 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2013
bance all the way!! that dude is cute!! am can become a gay cause of him embarassed
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 29, 2013
Mikel obi, damn!! that guy is handsome/hottttttttttttttt
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome Footballer In The World? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
what do u guys think of Arsene Wenger. He has a pointed nose.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Attacked By Fans For Posting Pics Of Her On Tour Today(pics) / B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame / Davido's Babymama Sophie Momodu Steps Out For Family Event Looking Chic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.