Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? (1800 Views)

"I Started Having Sex With My Daughter Because I'm Not Her Biological Father" / The Biological Mother of President Goodluck Jonathan's Children / What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 4:12am On Jul 13, 2012
Take a second look at your father to be sure . After almost twenty years he was told by the embassy that he is not the father. C claimed E got her pregnant at age 16, he accepted and took full resposnsibilty for the child. He now lives in the UK and decides to take the child (now 20ys old) only to be told by DNA that he didn't father the child. This is one case too many in Nigeria. Alot similar issues go undetected in Nigeria. Ladies... Ladies..... 'cala'-ur-mamu'
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by tpia5: 5:20am On Jul 13, 2012
see wetin visa dey cause. . . . . . .

just do a second or third dna test, sheesh, until you get the right result.

lord have mercy.
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 6:50am On Jul 13, 2012
tpia@:

lord have mercy.
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 6:54am On Jul 13, 2012
tpia@:

lord have mercy.

visa yes bt d truth is that many of such parternr cases hangs over our head. D case in point is just a eye opener for those that aren't aware of it. Regards the visa thing, he was subjected to undego a DNA test to prove his claim
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by tpia5: 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2012
Hmm, na wa.
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2012
tpia@:
Hmm, na wa.

u can say dat again
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 14, 2012
Yes.

@Poster

Common occurrence in Naija ke?

Did you do a statistical data collection?
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 4:24pm On Jul 14, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Yes.

@Poster

Common occurrence in Naija ke?

Did you do a statistical data collection?

shocked
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by hannydarl(f): 4:56pm On Jul 14, 2012
My cousin or so I thought, was found not to be my cousin some years back when his dad(my uncle) who was in the US decided to take him. He also did the DNA test and found out that the boy he called son for like 16 years was not his. It destroyed his marriage.
His then babe said he did it back then leading him into marriage. He went took her and then, years later decided to take their first born son. Na so kasala burst.
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by tpia5: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2012
if the mother insists the child is his, then the tests should be redone.

this visa issue is destabilizing nigeria too much.

nigerians typically do not rely on dna to vet their offpsring. At least not as far as[b] I[/b] know.

a child should look like you or someone in your family.

If s/he doesnt, then you'd have known early on, not later.

People around you are also checking to see who the child resembles and they'll definitely say it to your face if they feel something is off.

dont know if all that has changed however. With all these current generation who dont know their left from their right.

yorubas say eni bi ni la njo meaning na who born you you go resemble.
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 15, 2012
I swear, if DNA be imposed on every home, another civil war will occur.
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2012
tpia@:
if the mother insists the child is his, then the tests should be redone.

this visa issue is destabilizing nigeria too much.

nigerians typically do not rely on dna to vet their offpsring. At least not as far as[b] I[/b] know.

a child should look like you or someone in your family.

If s/he doesnt, then you'd have known early on, not later.

People around you are also checking to see who the child resembles and they'll definitely say it to your face if they feel something is off.

dont know if all that has changed however. With all these current generation who dont know their left from their right.

yorubas say eni bi ni la njo meaning na who born you you go resemble.

you make me laff..hhahahahah.. Still laffng. U seem very educated for my liking. Do u knw dat in Nigeria if a person is so accussd of armed rubbery frm dat day hence society sees nthng good abt d prsn. Now if a child everybdy tend to see one form of resmblnce or d other excpt wen very obvs( in d case of black parents givng birth to 'oyinbo') .. My dear frnd DNA is DNA d world over. See this issue is no joke ... Jst ask ur Doctor frnds if u have any doubt ..our women are smth else I tell u
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 11:23am On Jul 15, 2012
991: I swear, if DNA be imposed on every home, another civil war will occur.

true bcs so many husbands have child under their roof that they didn't father. This is a truth knwn only to d women. I compltly agree with u. D problem is that alot of ppl in d society are so blind to this broad day evil
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2012
hannydarl: My cousin or so I thought, was found not to be my cousin some years back when his dad(my uncle) who was in the US decided to take him. He also did the DNA test and found out that the boy he called son for like 16 years was not his. It destroyed his marriage.
His then babe said he did it back then leading him into marriage. He went took her and then, years later decided to take their first born son. Na so kasala burst.

am glad u re on dis thread bro .. Bcs i raise conflictng topics some ppl on Nairaland are blind to facts. Your issue is one of many in d society
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by tpia5: 9:12pm On Jul 15, 2012
28octo :

you make me laff..hhahahahah.. Still laffng. U seem very educated for my liking. Do u knw dat in Nigeria if a person is so accussd of armed rubbery frm dat day hence society sees nthng good abt d prsn. Now if a child everybdy tend to see one form of resmblnce or d other excpt wen very obvs( in d case of black parents givng birth to 'oyinbo') .. My dear frnd DNA is DNA d world over. See this issue is no joke ... Jst ask ur Doctor frnds if u have any doubt ..our women are smth else I tell u

dont be more western than westerners.

reread my post again and let it sink in because i dont want to repeat myself.

and type in english- having multiple ids doesnt mean you should type in pig latin.
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by maclatunji: 11:18pm On Jul 15, 2012
Hmmm... you can reduce the risk of this happening to you by not sleeping around as a bachelor and being the husband in marriage. That's all I have on this topic.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:22am On Jul 16, 2012
28octo :
Take a second look at your father to be sure . After almost twenty years he was told by the embassy that he is not the father. C claimed E got her pregnant at age 16, he accepted and took full resposnsibilty for the child. He now lives in the UK and decides to take the child (now 20ys old) only to be told by DNA that he didn't father the child. This is one case too many in Nigeria. Alot similar issues go undetected in Nigeria. Ladies... Ladies..... 'cala'-ur-mamu'

Lol, topic reminds me of a movie I saw recently The Ledge

A couple is happily married with two kids ages like 5 & 3. When they newly got married, they couldn't bear children and they both go for "tests" but the wife is the one who picks up the results and she tells "hussie" everything is fine.

Some years later she gets pregnant and gives birth to their first kid. A few years later she gets pregnant again and gives birth to their second kid cheesy

Fast-forward to the present when the husband goes for some medical tests and he's told he's sterile and always has been. He confronts wifey and she tells him (in tears) she loved/loves him so much, she was afraid of losing him that it was only an "arrangement" for her to get pregnant cos he wanted kids so badly and because she wanted the kids to resemble her husband as much as possible she "did it" with his younger brother (who looks very much like her husband).

Very good, deep and thought provoking movie. Y'all should see it if you haven't

Morale of the story. . .no be by face grin
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 7:06am On Jul 16, 2012
semid4lyfe:

Lol, topic reminds me of a movie I saw recently The Ledge

A couple is happily married with two kids ages like 5 & 3. When they newly got married, they couldn't bear children and they both go for "tests" but the wife is the one picks up the results and she tells "hussie" everything is fine.

Some years later she gets pregnant and gives birth to their first kid. A few years later she gets pregnant again and gives birth to their second kid cheesy

Fast-forward to the present when the husband goes for some medical tests and he's told he's sterile and always has been. He confronts wifey and she tells him (in tears) she loved/loves him so much, she was afraid of losing him that it was only an "arrangement" for her to get pregnant cos he wanted kids so badly and because she wanted the kids to resemble her husband as much as possible she "did it" with his younger brother (who looks very much like her husband).

Very good, deep and thought provoking movie. Y'all should see it if you haven't

Morale of the story. . .no be by face grin

very true
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 7:09am On Jul 16, 2012
tpia@:

dont be more western than westerners.

reread my post again and let it sink it because i dont want to repeat myself.

and type in english- having multiple ids doesnt mean you should type in pig latin.

somebdy shdln't upset me ooo!
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by tpia5: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2012
Abeggiii!!!!

E gbe story yin soun jo!

Most men who are infertile in nigeria already know and many of them make arrangements to cover this matter.

E ma so long story nbe!

Doesnt mean i'm endorsing anything btw. Just stating what i heard.
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2012
tpia@:
Abeggiii!!!!

E gbe story yin soun jo!

Most men who are infertile in nigeria already know and many of them make arrangements to cover this matter.

E ma so long story nbe!

Doesnt mean i'm endorsing anything btw. Just stating what i heard.

ur point exactly?
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by tpia5: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2012
Most of these "i had an affair for my husband's sake to protect him from knowing he's infertile" stories are tales by moonlight imo.
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2012
tpia@:
Most of these "i had an affair for my husband's sake to protect him from knowing he's infertile" stories are tales by moonlight imo.

dats true shall
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by hannydarl(f): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2012
28octo :

am glad u re on dis thread bro .. Bcs i raise conflictng topics some ppl on Nairaland are blind to facts. Your issue is one of many in d society

My dear out of their kids this boy is the spitting image of the guy o.inshort the guy was still denying that he is not the owner.but after the babe gavbe birth and everyone in the family saw how the baby resembles his dad they just begged the girls people and took the child for the my uncle by fire by force. My guy now accepted responsibility. The others that don't look the tiniest bit like him turned out to be his kids
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 6:18pm On Jul 16, 2012
hannydarl:

My dear out of their kids this boy is the spitting image of the guy o.inshort the guy was still denying that he is not the owner.but after the babe gavbe birth and everyone in the family saw how the baby resembles his dad they just begged the girls people and took the child for the my uncle by fire by force. My guy now accepted responsibility. The others that don't look the tiniest bit like him turned out to be his kids
hahahhaahha ... Anywy I do hope ppl learn frm past mstakes
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by Ndipe(m): 1:27am On Jul 17, 2012
Read this discourse I posted earlier.

https://www.nairaland.com/13738/would-dna-testing-kids
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by tpia5: 1:34am On Jul 17, 2012
if you slept with your wife at so and so time, and a baby came out eight to nine months later, then i think you should know it was your s.perm which resulted in that baby.

however, if you're one of those cat and mouse relationships which resemble tom and jerry, then your fears may be justified and the dna test can be your gospel.

say maybe you and your wife patronized a baby farm or she had someone helping you perform your husbandly duty at the same time you did your own.
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by Ivynwa(f): 2:26am On Jul 17, 2012
You mean that people are subjected to the indignity of DNA test all for Visa. Jeez, bad economy wey dey make everybody waka leave Naija don insult us Nigerians Finish.
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 6:07am On Jul 17, 2012
Ivynwa: You mean that people are subjected to the indignity of DNA test all for Visa. Jeez, bad economy wey dey make everybody waka leave Naija don insult us Nigerians Finish.

it's only for those who apply for visa for their child/children
Re: Do You Know Your TRUE Biological Father? by 28octo: 6:09am On Jul 17, 2012
tpia@:
if you slept with your wife at so and so time, and a baby came out eight to nine months later, then i think you should know it was your s.perm which resulted in that baby.

however, if you're one of those cat and mouse relationships which resemble tom and jerry, then your fears may be justified and the dna test can be your gospel.

say maybe you and your wife patronized a baby farm or she had someone helping you perform your husbandly duty at the same time you did your own.

ehenn!!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Feel Used And Unappreciated In Your Relationship Or Marriage? / Some Childish Things Women Do / Help My Man Is Loosing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.