Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,375 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Why Are Older Women Less Hygiene In The Kitchen? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Are Older Women Less Hygiene In The Kitchen? (819 Views)

Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. / Is It Safe To Place Your Gas Cylynder In The Kitchen / Safety Rules In The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Older Women Less Hygiene In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 13, 2012
ITG
Re: Why Are Older Women Less Hygiene In The Kitchen? by MissyB3(f): 8:54am On Jul 13, 2012
Older women in Nigeria, perhaps.

My great grandma is in her late 80s, she lives alone and does almost everything, including cooking, alone. Each time I go to visit, the entire house is ALWAYS in a perfect shape. After coffee, she always insists on washing the cups herself, and you see her do it immediately with total diligence, as though her remaining days on Earth depended on it. I'm not sure I can keep a house as neat as she does keep hers.
Let me not even talk of my grandma that also lives alone and is neat to a fault.
Re: Why Are Older Women Less Hygiene In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2012
Missy_B: Older women in Nigeria, perhaps.

My great grandma is 89, she lives alone and does almost everything, including cooking, alone. Each time I go to visit, the entire house is ALWAYS in a perfect shape. After coffee, she always insists on washing the cups herself, and you see her do it immediately with total diligence, as though her remaining days on Earth depended on it. I'm not sure I can keep a house as neat as she does keep hers.
Let me not even talk of my grandma that also lives alone and is neat to a fault.
hmnnnn,that's great.
Re: Why Are Older Women Less Hygiene In The Kitchen? by tpia5: 11:09am On Jul 13, 2012
And on another thread you said you're a sickler yet here you are cursing out your lineage on the internet.

Where or who breeds you people. I feel bad for you.

@ op.
Re: Why Are Older Women Less Hygiene In The Kitchen? by tpia5: 11:10am On Jul 13, 2012
Misplaced priorities seems to characterize you folks.
Re: Why Are Older Women Less Hygiene In The Kitchen? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2012
tpia@:
And on another thread you said you're a sickler yet here you are cursing out your lineage on the internet.

Where or who breeds you people. I feel bad for you.

@ op.
how does that relate to the topic@hand,i observed a trend and tried to clarify my thought,and you are here insulting me,who do you thing you are,you can just view and leave if you've got nothing reasonable to say,cos i've in no way disrespected my lineage.

(1) (Reply)

Bulk Purchase For Golden Penney Rice Lagos And 20litre Honey From Taraba, / Delicious Cakes / Order For Your Favourite Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.