Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) (5130 Views)

What You Don't Know About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students. / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by cornel318(m): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2007
Any details about NOUN's admission and procedures, and whether the forms are still on sale.
Urgent response needed. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by glomerry(m): 9:58am On Dec 05, 2007
i am a new student of the school, i got the form three weeks ago and my name came out with that os the second list and the last list will be out any moment from now, the form is still on sale for this week, if you need any more info call me on 08077478882
Re: Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Lizzy4real: 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2008
Good Day All,
My Name is Lizzy, does any one knows when NOUN begins their Lecture, secondly i want some one who has complete his/her registration online to please assist me with mine, am having problem with the online Reg. . i want to know if am supose to type in the letters of the Matric No (i.e.NOU 7666, ) or go to the Numbers direct and what will be the password because each time i try sending it tells me that the access was incorrect. please me.

Thanks.
you can also get me on my Email ID. it4real01@yahoo.com
Re: Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Keziah(f): 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2008
@Lizzy4real

Have you gone to the Study Centre at Akoka, Yaba to collect your Bursary Pin Code? If yes, then you have to use that and the confirmation order you got from the bank or the bank teller issued to you when you purchase the form. With that you will be able to create a password that is only known to you.

But on the other hand if you have not got Bursary Pin Code from Akoka Study Centre, then you have to do that as soon as possible.

Cheers!
Re: Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Kenneylee(m): 2:27pm On Jan 26, 2009
plz can i still apply for the 2008/2009 session
Re: Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Kenneylee(m): 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2009
wiyh just 1 week to matriculation
Re: Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by bilms(m): 11:46am On Jan 27, 2009
yes, u can still apply
Re: Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Kenneylee(m): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2009
I wanted to take pharmacy,but couldn't find it on d list of courses offered by d sch,uhmnnn ,
Re: Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by olayiwola9(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2009
pls wot is really goin on at noun?i got my form since last yr september,ye i have not seen d list,and here some one is saying dat d list came out last 2wiks.i visited d study centre at akoka and i was told dat is a blody lie,dat d list not out yet but will b out soonest.so dos of u who saw d list,pls where and how did u see it?cuz there was notyn like dat on there website.so where did u see d list plz, i am festus 08032877537,08025268564
Re: Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by ADUNOKIKI(f): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2009
the only thing i can tell you about noun is that you will read a course of four years for almost eight years if you dont believe make reasech. Talking from experience.
Re: Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by cvibe: 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2009
Something better.

Open University UK.

http://www.open.ac.uk/
Re: Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Kenneylee(m): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2009
olayiwola festus,check d list of matriculating students on d sch's website
Re: Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by babeface3: 12:46am On Jan 31, 2009
what of masters degree?
Re: Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2009
Any latest Info about the NOUN stuff?
Re: Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2009
ADUNLOKIKI, U SAID SOMETHINGS THAT REALLY FRIGHING ME AND I WISH U COULD EXPLAIN MORE BETTER TO ME.

READING A COURS OF 4YEARS FOR 7YEARS " WHAT DO U THINK IS THE PROBLEM? I AV BEEN ADMITTED AND I WANT TO KNOW 4RM U because AS U SAID ,,,,,,,,,,,U TALK FROM EXPERINCE
PLS. I WANT TO KNOW. ARE U IN THAT SKOOL?
Re: Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by wazzihu(m): 10:01am On May 23, 2009
i got noun form and i got the pin,where will i apply online.i got to the site nounonline .com it says addmission suspended.
Re: Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by ifydarkie: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2009
I heard that NOUN has never produced another set of Graduates after the first one (the one in which Ex-President Obasanjo was also a graduating Student). It was probably because of Obasanjo they did that Convocation. Also, I've never met ant Graduate, or heard of any Graduate from NOUN. Pls, I need info, my Kid Sister is really considering buying their form, and studying there.

Please Reply,

Thanks.
Re: Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by frankieemore(m): 10:27pm On Mar 27, 2013
I am a student there admision still on any help just call me freely
Re: Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by orelove4liff: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2013
Are d forms now on sale?hw much is d tuition/schl fee?
Re: Who Knows About National Open University Of Nigeria (noun) by Ossaifamous(m): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2013
frankieemore: I am a student there admision still on any help just call me freely
my brother God bless u hw much and is it a prog u are glad reunning .... do u advise me to enlist

(1) (Reply)

Ndu Admission List Released / Abu Zaria Post-utme Information. / Lost And Found UI Certificate (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.