Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car (13915 Views)

Chelseabmw Gone As A Moderator / Inspired! Chelseabmw! Monitor_1. A New Child Board Please! / Where Is Chelseabmw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Afam4eva(m): 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
BOSON: ICME,
Am still witing on your good will to refund me
If i were you i'll be waiting for when he'll come out of prison. Dey there dey dull yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 12:43am On Sep 29, 2012
MR ICME, DO GOOD ON YOUR PROMISE. YOU HAVE HAD A LONG TIME TO REFUND ME
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by StellaBella(f): 5:50am On Sep 29, 2012
Chai,
My heart bleed for Mr Boston, he acted on Trust and sent his fellow Nigerian money.
Only to get the run arounds.

Why do we blame our leaders for the decay and corruption of our society
when we cannot even trust ourselves.

These are the times I wished to have won a mega lottery.
I for settle u Bostom.

But u know what, you might have transferred all your spiritual ils to him
It hurts, but God will see you through.

*abeg if anybody get extra car, borrow the bobo abeg
Lets help him
Godbless
*actually crying*
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Odunnu: 6:56am On Sep 29, 2012
Na so this matter take end? so unfair!! atleast, if Oga Bosun doesnt get his money, lets make sure Mr ICME doesnt ruin and cause others heartache at least on Nairaland. oNCE AGAIN i PROPOSE THIS THREAD SHOULD BE TAKEN TO FRONTPAGE AND WRECK HIS SCAMMING CAREER
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by 9ijaprince(m): 7:06am On Sep 29, 2012
Mr Bosom sorry oh! you have delayed too much its very dangerous oh.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by obowunmi(m): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2012
Mr. Bosom, Boston, Buttocks, BumBum is waiting for God to come down from heaven before putting this scammer in jail...

I saw ICME popping bottles at the club and getting some ashawos..... You no fit. He don spend money. Even if dey arrest am, hin go collect bail, RUN.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by 9ijaprince(m): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2012
obowunmi: Mr. Bosom, Boston, Buttocks, BumBum is waiting for God to come down from heaven before putting this scammer in jail...

I saw ICME popping bottles at the club and getting some ashawos..... You no fit. He don spend money. Even if dey arrest am, hin go collect bail, RUN.
gbam! i guess bosom gave him enough time to relax. The money is gone.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by farydah: 7:54am On Sep 29, 2012
Pls topic should be taken to FP so other innocents dont fall prey to ICE ME. Its a shame. Pele Boson
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by dremaster(m): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2012
some Nigerians act like mumu sometimes. if you cant find ICME or whoever the bloody thief is just sent the police the account number you paid into and the bank too will help you fish out the female thief who allowed him use her account to cheat people. its really a simple thing .once they have the account details they will check all transactions from the account and so many people will be arrested everybody who has collected money from the account and most pple who have ever paid into the account will be rounded up and believe me them go fish the thief and him friends out. its simple police investigations. that's how they catch even kidnappers talk less of a simple petty 400k thief. remember we are close to December and police they find money now so its the best time for you as them go really arrest plenty people and chop pieces. once you av the account number the case is solved o. every account has an address and even two reference people with addresses too so everyone cant just disappear. cheers

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
Surprised this has lasted this while with no favorable response on the part of the car dealer. Bad, very Bad.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ektbear: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2012

icme hasn't logged into his NL account in a while. He has probably resurfaced under a new user name in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Odunnu: 5:43am On Oct 01, 2012
Sept 9 is recent. Mr ICME is heartless.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by mkmyers45(m): 6:50am On Oct 01, 2012
Frontpage for F.ucks sake..

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ektbear: 7:37am On Oct 01, 2012
mkmyers45: Frontpage for F.ucks sake..

+1000
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 9:30pm On Oct 08, 2012
Mr ICME, make good on your promise
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by obowunmi(m): 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2012
I think that you should hand him over to members of Aluu community for proper roasting.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Maxlaw(m): 3:49am On Oct 09, 2012
its such a painful experience bt trust in God and cal on Him cos it is u sweat and d God dat see in secret will surely expose him.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ektbear: 6:05am On Oct 09, 2012
BOSON: Mr ICME, make good on your promise

Will you be here 5 years from now still asking for him to make good on his promise
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by freecocoa(f): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2012
BOSON: Mr ICME, make good on your promise
Seriously?shocked
The money hasn't been refunded? Mr Boson do something about it na, why not use the account details with which you paid him to trace him? You are still hoping and waiting, isn't it obvious enough what happened? You better sit up if you want your money back.
And Mods why isn't this thread on the FP yet? Hian o.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by femi4: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2012
Mr Bosun forget the money and move on. This ICME guy is Ebinu, heartless and lacks integrity.
I can't even advice my enemy to do business in the auto section
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Afam4eva(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2012
I have a feeling that BOSON has been kidnapped by ICME and he was beaten to a pulp and asked to divulge his nairaland password. The person that has been logging in all this while with a soft tone that's different from the previous BOSON is actually ICME. He's waiting for a few weeks before he'll tell us that his money has been paid.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by gulfer: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2012
icme was here this morning.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by freecocoa(f): 11:43am On Oct 09, 2012
afam4eva: I have a feeling that BOSON has been kidnapped by ICME and he was beaten to a pulp and asked to divulge his nairaland password. The person that has been logging in all this while with a soft tone that's different from the previous BOSON is actually ICME. He's waiting for a few weeks before he'll tell us that his money has been paid.
Huh? You gotta be kidding me grin
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ektbear: 11:46am On Oct 09, 2012
gulfer: icme was here this morning.

that is one month ago
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by gulfer: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2012
ekt_bear:

that is one month ago
Yeah thanks, One month ago but curiously no activity. I wonder if BOSON will go ahead and take the advise to go after him?
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by blank(f): 1:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
This thread will NEVER make front page cos it will spoil business for Inspired Autos and co and they are the moderators.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by igbsam(m): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2012
Get AutoMahn and ICME arrested. They both are working hand in hand. Besides, there are enough information to arrest ICME. It so sad seeing Nigerians like this duping fellow nigerians of their hard earned money. This guy needs to be fried.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by StellaBella(f): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
See wahala!
No money
No car
No frontpage
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ayobase(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
Stella_Bella: See wahala!
No money
No car
NO ICME
NO MODs
NO SEUN
No frontpage

Even though Boson could be at fault also, but common...this is like one big Family na!
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by mikeywise(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2012
front page plssss.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Odunnu: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2012
igbsam: Get AutoMahn and ICME arrested. They both are working hand in hand. Besides, there are enough information to arrest ICME. It so sad seeing Nigerians like this duping fellow nigerians of their hard earned money. This guy needs to be fried.
Leave AutoMahn outta this!
On the contrary, not making front page is giving me negative ideas already about the auto section and the MODs. If they really want to uphold the intergrity of this section which I know is their primary objective, they should send this to frontpage.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by barc(m): 10:29pm On Oct 09, 2012
IMO Boson forget the cash cos U havnt been forceful enough and moderators in this section have been useless. As far as I'm concerned nobody should deal with any nairalander cos its obvious when U r duped, U r on your own. There are no check and balances here. #my2cents.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Units Of 2007 & 1 Unit Of 2004 Model Toyota Corolla Le Toks Selling Cheap / SUPER Clean Ford Edge Cars 2007-2013@best Offers(08096577304) / Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor(great Deal!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.