Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car (13913 Views)

Chelseabmw Gone As A Moderator / Inspired! Chelseabmw! Monitor_1. A New Child Board Please! / Where Is Chelseabmw? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by gulfer: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2012
Odunnu: Funny dude you are. If i'm surcharged or queried for coming late to work today, you'l pay.

I said every observant and unbiased user should know both dudes aint the same. I have not accepted intoto what Automahn said. Even at that, attacking him and saying he is ICME isnt right. He has a right to an opinion and shouldn't be tagged a fraudster, atleast not yet.
If you're surcharged, tell your supervisor you were delayed by me. I'll pay the fine grin
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by AutoMahnn: 11:03am On Aug 29, 2012
thegame: Honestly, mr automann, you really need to watch what you say. Are you saying icme should be allowed to roam freely whilst holding on to another man's hard earned money? Haba, its not that hard na...if you can't give him the car, pay him back his money. Unless of course †ђξ money has been spent by d fraudulent icme. Do you kno d amount of sleepless nights boson has had over this matter? Human beings should learn to have a heart.
Boson might have been silly to have given out such amount without seeing †ђξ car, d seller or whatever, but he thought of this place as a trustworthy coMmunity. Mr Icme should be straightforward and refund this poor man's money. He has waited long enough. And next time, see d car, be sure then pay. Not pay, then hope to be sure and finally see d car.

@Thegame, I never for once advocated that ICME should not refund BOSON promptly, please read my posts carefully. Where I differ here is the approach adopted. I wonder why we have to be so belligerent as a people at times. This is not my own training, which I explained earlier, and perhaps I'm also old school. A few NLders here have even suggested the use of the military in a matter like this. These are the same people who lambast the military when they assault citizens like the case of the lady, I can't remember her name now, who was publicly beaten up and stripped in V.I by naval ratings sometime ago. @BOSON, I am sorry if my position comes across to you as anti-getting back your refund, If you also read through my posts carefully you will see it's not the case. At my own expense I have taken time to air my view on this issue, for me time is money. In some cases I've stayed up late to send these posts. This thread has had over 4000 views already, I've received a lot of knocks and quite a number 'likes' as well. Sometime in July i was invited to train inmates at the Ikoyi prisons on conflcit mgt and that experience made me realise that a lot of people are incacerated today for conflcits they mismanaged. It tells me that we must be careful and just in handling matters of conflict as your method can and will be used against you someday and you may not have someone as bold as The AutoMahnn to put in a word in your stead. In conclusion, I think I've made my points and I hereby rest my case. Have yourselves a great day.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by thegame(m): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2012
Automann, well said. You really talk like an educated man and I'm glad I didn't use any vulgar word against you but †ђξ fact still remains...icme has spent that money and he's a thief. That's d singular reason he has refused to pay boson back for weeks now.I'm old school too and I remember parents would say back †ђξn that if you hold on to something that's not yours, you aяэ a thief. That's all. At least, this is not a case of preorder where one might say icme has already paid †ђξ money for shipping or whatever.this is a simple case of, I have a car available, bring money and take it away.and if boson decided he wasn't interested any longer as a result of breach of trust, icme should simply transfer †ђξ money back to bosun(no one would complain even if he deducted transfer charges n so on) but in a case where †ђξ seller, †ђξ money, †ђξ car are all not available, †ђξn we know what just happened.
Plus,icme isn't a real car dealer.maybe he helps people sell or he's one of those car dealer touts with internet access.a real car dealer would have refunded †ђξ money within 12hours of failed transaction.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Nautillus(m): 1:00pm On Aug 29, 2012
E don happen...no be small thing oh..

following the thread, i can confidently say that...ICME has whacked the 400k no doubt. all that "story" about one car..two car with inspired nah loooooong thing. if it was me...(call me stupid) but i will chase this case with 1 million and wont flinch, its would be no more about the cash for me...i will find this guy...forget...when push comes to shove. That firstbank account is where i will start from...Boson, i believe that you still have the deposit slip and debit alert...Guy. (take 2 weeks off work - enter Lagos) i know some baaaaad aszz SARs boys at Police commissioners office in ikeja...those guys will perform wonders with 50k....Magic with 100k.. trust me...you will be shocked. The Fistbank branch Manager will pay/ the branch BHOP will pay IF they don't they don't produce the address of the account holder) Guy bone...nah money them take dey find money...the last Jobman wey i treat in F-up don permanently cripple..the second die for cell...guy..NO MERCY.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Nautillus(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
and YES..i have bought cars of Nairaland auto before both from reputable and fresh/unknown dealers..

just play it smart and you would get a good deal. its not a bad place to do business. just be wise as the serpent + fox...and smart is the tortoise.

shikena.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Lekky2: 8:51am On Aug 30, 2012
Dear NLs,
Good morning to you all.I have not visited this site for quite some time now since my last incident with Damola 1 on the RAV4 saga as i have been out of town on official assignment.I hope some Nls would still remember this.
The same mistake i made then was the same mistake Boson had made because he trusted the ICME so much.I still don't know why nairaland Auto section cannot be compared or likened to the various Auto auction sites in US where you don't need to see the seller before paying for a car advertised and your car will be delivered to you safely without any hitch.
I had taken my time to read through this post from begining and i will abide by "Fried-rice" suggestion that only registered car dealers (listed on the front page)should be allowed to advertise and sell cars on the Auto section and no one else.Any other person who is interested in advertising his used or tokunbo car on the auto section should be made to go through a registered dealer and advertise such car using the dealer's name.In that wise, dealers too will scrutinise that person very well and know the conditions of the car he intends to sell befroe advertising it in his name since it is the dealer's integrity that is at stake this time around(just as the way it is done in US Auto auction site)
In this way there will be a little sanity in the auto section instead of allowing every tom, dick and harry to advertise cars for sale on the site.This is my own simple opinion, i may be wrong and stand to be corrected.
@ Boson, i really sympathise with you, but dont rest on your oars,still keep praying to God to help you touch ICME's heart so that he can refund your money.There is nothing that prasyer cannot do.Don't be surprised that ICME is no longer picking your calls nor call you again,that is the usual practice once money exchanged hands and you fall into their net.The only time they will call you is at the begining of the transaction just to convince you to make transfer, once transfer is made and issues like this arise, you will be the one calling.I am talking from experience. at least i was a victim some few months ago.
So please take heart, keep praying and have the believe that God will touch ICME's heart and your money will be refunded to you one day.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Afam4eva(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2012
I hope ICME has not assasinated Boson because he has stopped updating us #justsaying
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ask4double(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2012
grin grin
afam4eva: I hope ICME has not assasinated Boson because he has stopped updating us #justsaying
LOL grin
afam4eva: I hope ICME has not assasinated Boson because he has stopped updating us #justsaying
LOL
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by femmy2010(m): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2012

Lol
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Burger01(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2012

LOL.... grin
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2012
No oh. I haven't been kidnapped oh. Am following the thread
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Fogman(m): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2012
BOSON: No oh. I haven't been kidnapped oh. Am following the thread

Has ICME reached you? Please update the house. Good luck
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Kunleayo: 6:52pm On Sep 01, 2012
People, goodday. Boson how are u holding up? Has he taken d cars to inspired? And #AutoMann, u must equally be a rogue like ICMC for advocating for him. "Birds of d same feathers, flock 2geda" you dis dumb fool called automann. Don't Worry, you have just called for trouble. I will put both of you on google scam list now. From there your images will hav being tarnished. Useless fraudsters.
#Boson, contact me, I hav updates for u. And let's keep praying as well.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 7:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
My people, ICME has not reached me oh. I have not been able to come to Lagos and spend some time to collect my money because my job does not spare me the time.
@Kunleayo, Inspired is not interested in collecting any car from ICME
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ayox2003: 7:34pm On Sep 01, 2012
Nautillus: E don happen...no be small thing oh..

following the thread, i can confidently say that...ICME has whacked the 400k no doubt. all that "story" about one car..two car with inspired nah loooooong thing. if it was me...(call me stupid) but i will chase this case with 1 million and wont flinch, its would be no more about the cash for me...i will find this guy...forget...when push comes to shove. That firstbank account is where i will start from...Boson, i believe that you still have the deposit slip and debit alert...Guy. (take 2 weeks off work - enter Lagos) i know some baaaaad aszz SARs boys at Police commissioners office in ikeja...those guys will perform wonders with 50k....Magic with 100k.. trust me...you will be shocked. The Fistbank branch Manager will pay/ the branch BHOP will pay IF they don't they don't produce the address of the account holder) Guy bone...nah money them take dey find money...the last Jobman wey i treat in F-up don permanently cripple..the second die for cell...guy..NO MERCY.

Nautillus, take am easy now. Haba e pass money ni? Why kill person for cell. Ontop how much?

OP, I agree with Nautillus on getting his address via the OM at Firstbank. Then you can take it from there.

Frawzey
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ayobase(m): 7:45pm On Sep 01, 2012
I still dont know why this is taking ''longest'' than usual.
U paid into an account....wasn't it?.......Its like u r not so much interested in ur money and d car.
This thread alone is a testimony in d court of law let alone of bank.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by osatoboy: 4:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
Good name they say is better than riches, i can't really understand why a young man can,t do honest business so as to go on well in life, i bought a car through this medium on NL without even knowing the person even though i was told he was a moderator on the auto section i carried out due diligence on him and he told me if am in doubt i should commit 50k for a 3m car which i did. Inspired you are the man. Pls. fish out fraudsters like this so that the integrity of this section which has already been undermined could be redeemed. 400k is such a small amount for a supposed auto dealer not to be able to refund in good time am quite disappointed in some Nigerians who decides to tow the line of duping others. My candid advice for anyone dealing with people on NL should be to carry out due diligence before commiting any amount of money at all. [
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 03, 2012
I hv been following this thread!
I think anyone dat wants to buy a car from any dealer her shld cme out to ask if anybody has dealt with the dealer be4!
I put it to the moderators to open a thread where people can ask who and who has dealt wit a particular dealer.
I know dre r wicked and heartless pple who can open anoda acc just to support dealers but whoever is buying shld go to the extent of making friends wit whoever has purchased from d said dealer be4
It is not everybody can the afford to buy cars from inspired or fhemmy and etc.
In one way or the other u wl still need the small dealers (pls dnt b offended)
From this, i think the crime of duping people wil reduce.
Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2012
My people I know my recent posts sound as if I don't want to pursue ICME. Honestly I don't have the time yet. I can't abandon a basket of beans to chase just one seed that fell off. Am hoping to go on leave soon and will eventuallu draw on your suggestions to get my money back. My hope is tht ICME shud pay me before it gets to that. Honetly am really proud of some Nigerians in the auto section. God richly reward you. I will keep updating the house
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ayobase(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ayobase(m): 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
Okay then....thread on break till further notice.....pls, no advert of any sort.
BOSON....wishing u all the best in ur endeavours....till we hear from u....peace out!
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by dejarule: 2:20am On Sep 04, 2012
ayobase: I still dont know why this is taking ''longest'' than usual.
U paid into an account....wasn't it?.......Its like u r not so much interested in ur money and d car.
This thread alone is a testimony in d court of law let alone of bank.

Dats true, I believe BOSON does not need neither d money nor d car, atleast he paid into an account and ​U̶̲̥̅̊ av his phone number with wic ​he cld easily trace him. I wish Boson cld just take a bold step and deal wit ICme cos to m̶̲̥̅ƹ he's a dubious fellow.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Fogman(m): 7:00am On Sep 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by bigx(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2012
Fogman:

You dont have to reveal your plan in public. Keep it close to your chest and execute. I am sure ICME is reading this thread too.

Exactly what I wanted to say, and be careful of people wanting to meet you from the forum concerning the issue.
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by chelseabmw(m): 4:06pm On Sep 05, 2012
for those of you that got your post hidden,i did that cos we dont want ICME to see the information boson just gave
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by obowunmi(m): 4:30pm On Sep 05, 2012
Yikes!!
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by ayobase(m): 6:51pm On Sep 05, 2012
I was wondering also.
Kudos....chelseabmw!
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by Fogman(m): 6:52pm On Sep 05, 2012
Re: Nairalanders,chelseabmw, Inspired M Please Help Me Ask ICME To Give Me My Car by BOSON: 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
ICME,
Am still witing on your good will to refund me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Units Of 2007 & 1 Unit Of 2004 Model Toyota Corolla Le Toks Selling Cheap / SUPER Clean Ford Edge Cars 2007-2013@best Offers(08096577304) / Mercedes Benz C230 Kompressor(great Deal!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.